Kaepernick wants to play for Miami . Currently training for the open spot

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lil Sweet has the physique of an AIDS patient dude is like 6'2 150. We arent in the same division....he could box my daughter though.......shes 7

My son has already had national commercials since he turned 3...

In 8 years when your daughter is 15 she’ll be getting smutted out by some Riff Raff, lil pump, Tekashi 6’9 muthafucks takin nuts to the face.

You lucky if your son makes it to 18 living in Florida you Bitch Ass nigga. He’ll probably end up on some Zaire wade shit seeing how his bum ass daddy paid for pussy and cheated on his mom & how his hoe ass sister turned out.

You represent Florida my nigga...

That’s worse than being from Alabama

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My son has already had national commercials since he turned 3...

In 8 years when your daughter is 15 she’ll be getting smutted out by some Riff Raff, lil pump, Tekashi 6’9 muthafucks takin nuts to the face.

You lucky if your son makes it to 18 living in Florida you Bitch Ass nigga. He’ll probably end up on some Zaire wade shit seeing how his bum ass daddy paid for pussy and cheated on his mom & how his hoe ass sister turned out.

You represent Florida my nigga...

That’s worse than being from Alabama

Listen Lil Sweet

Your son was in a feed the children commercial because of your broke ass.

I dont even know what that other rambling shit you typed is...

Your Florida disses are pointless to me for 1 I'm not from Florida, and 2 I love living in Florida. I make enough to live anywhere in the US I want. My only regret is I wasnt in Florida during my 20's

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Listen Lil Sweet

Your son was in a feed the children commercial because of your broke ass.

I dont even know what that other rambling shit you typed is...

Your Florida disses are pointless to me for 1 I'm not from Florida, and 2 I love living in Florida. I make enough to live anywhere in the US I want. My only regret is I wasnt in Florida during my 20's

Damn lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Your guessing because the terms of the settlement are sealed. You don't know what he may of subjected himself to for an financial gain if any. Trust he had terms he had to agree to as well.

If it's bout the money cut the righteous shit. The nigga protest and cause he wanted people to follow was police brutality. Fuck taking pictures in Africa got to do with anything?

So you say he donated a mill and got 9 figures back in a settlement. Sound like a good investment to me Respect. I'm not mad at him getting his paper. My original point stands he full of shit.

His man already back in the league playing. Nobody kneels with him. So like the homie who you qouted first stated the fuck was the point of all this? None of his moves show honor this nigga out here finessing. He wanted people to follow some complete bullshit.

You sound dumb as shit

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man I don't get this Kapernick shit at all. They wanted us to boycott...nothing has changed but he still trying to play in the NFL ? The boycott over?

He never said boycott shit
From the beginning he said the choice to kneel or not kneel to boycott or not boycott is an individual decision you have to make for yourself.

And yes he wants to play he wanted to play so bad he sued them for not letting him play

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
From the beginning he said the choice to kneel or not kneel to boycott or not boycott is an individual decision you have to make for yourself.

And yes he wants to play he wanted to play so bad he sued them for not letting him play

Fuck your opinion.
If he loves football so much the CFL and that other league are hiring.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck your opinion.
If he loves football so much the CFL and that other league are hiring.

Why would he go there when it's proven he can go to conference championships and Super Bowl?

Coons and cacs just want Kapernick to be out here broke and fucked up, this standing up for something AND getting your back pay is some new shit that burns people's souls.

It's exposing alot of people as being salty or just plain fucking stupid for not knowing what a lawsuit is.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
You’re just in here spouting random fuckery at this point.

Go figure out a coherent, salient point then come back.

My point has always been there was no reason for the protest in the first place. People getting killed in the street and y'all think a nigga taking knees and suing his employer is a solution. And y'all calling me dumb:lol:
My second point is he is in a faternity and he dose not think for himself. He is told what to do and when to do it a, puppet.
Understand that.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
My point has always been there was no reason for the protest in the first place. People getting killed in the street and y'all think a nigga taking knees and suing his employer is a solution. And y'all calling me dumb:lol:
My second point is he is in a faternity and he dose not think for himself. He is told what to do and when to do it a, puppet.
Understand that.

He has the right to protest but the whole boycott stuff was a waste of time. Folks let Trump get them to take an L for no reason.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
He has the right to protest but the whole boycott stuff was a waste of time. Folks let Trump get them to take an L for no reason.

Exactly, all the NFL said is don't do the shit on the field during the anthem. How can you be mad at that? I just figured if Kap really about that protest life he'd a ran up on a police station with some signs or something.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Not for what he's worth he's worth more than they can pay him

You're not goin to be completely grossly underpaid to do what you're qualified to do are you?
No?
Ok then

No nigga, if love what you do the compensation ain't that big a deal. Especially when you sitting on 80 mill
or whatever as well as a multi million dollar NIKE contract.

You stay trying to justify this nut shit. :lol: That dude getting high fuckin bitches last thing on his mind is football or a protest. He beat the system yes I ain't mad miss me with that righteous shit tho.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
No nigga, if love what you do the compensation ain't that big a deal. Especially when you sitting on 80 mill
or whatever as well as a multi million dollar NIKE contract.

You stay trying to justify this nut shit. :lol: That dude getting high fuckin bitches last thing on his mind is football or a protest. He beat the system yes I ain't mad miss me with that righteous shit tho.

compensation ain't a big deal.
good luck living off of love lol
also he never said he was righteous this is all your insecurities coming out showing super hate towards a dude for reasons only you know cause he never said he was a leader a saint righteous or anything of the sort from day 1
this is just your feelings towards seeing someone take a stand lol
your slip is showing.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Naw man they been saying boycott the NFL even went as far as saying boycott the Super Bowl and performing in it. Even his chic been pushing that shit like she his spokesperson. Shit makes no sense. It never did truly make sense honestly.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
compensation ain't a big deal.
good luck living off of love lol
also he never said he was righteous this is all your insecurities coming out showing super hate towards a dude for reasons only you know cause he never said he was a leader a saint righteous or anything of the sort from day 1
this is just your feelings towards seeing someone take a stand lol
your slip is showing.

He ain't take no damn stand he took a knee :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So hold on......so this was all about......boycotting the NFL just so Kapernick can get back into it? Boycotting the same product that stands for the same injustices his fighting against? Am I tripping? That don't sound crazy?

No.
Lol

Stop man.

Kap wasn't boycotting the NFL his stance in the beginning wasn't about the NFL never was.

It was about police brutality.

In response to him kneeling because of the police brutality they black balled him.
Now because he was being colluded against he could either cry about being colluded against
At which ppl would say stop crying and do something about it.

Or not cry about it and sue them

At which time when he wins his suit ppl said he sold out for taking the money he was suing for , for being colluded against in the first place and why isn't he out here talking and saying shit

At which time ppl would then revert to option 1 saying enough Kap stop whining lol.

At every point since he's been out he's said he's working out and ready to play.

So we can't pretend that what other ppl said trying to make the protest their own and capitalize off of it his words

The suit was literally saying you guys are keeping me out of my profession what part of that makes it seem like he didn't want to do his career choice?

None.

Ppl boycotted because he wasn't in and it was wrong he wasn't in. Those that boycotted

And again this is all individual based not on his command

They said it's fucked up so I'm not watching until he's back.

That's how boycotts work
You boycott until you get the change you wanted
Which in this case is Kap having a job right?

The injustice the NFL represents is ppl speaking up
Not police brutality and the other things he stood up for in the first place.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So hold on......so this was all about......boycotting the NFL just so Kapernick can get back into it? Boycotting the same product that stands for the same injustices his fighting against? Am I tripping? That don't sound crazy?

well kap never really wanted to leave... and plus the nfl will need kap, because the way they handled this whole shit leaves them holding the bloody knife..

not even the bad cops whom it was intended for..

the nfl was exposed for being bad cop friendly and thats is really making them look stupid...

quiet as its kept.. they are in a catch 22 right now...

Big Kap won on all levels...

but to answer your question, this was about the nfl reflecting american "values" like freedom of speech...

and not siding with the corporate racist side of america.. folks are forgetting the nfl in addition to being a corporation is also

an arm of the military, like hollywood is...

moufasa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sum y'all are crazy. Some of you would never have gotten on the bus after they allowed you to sit anywhere

I have said the only way I'm getting back to watching NFL is if they sign Kaep.

Think of how these people who oppose him would feel to see him back at his rightful spot.

FYI the NFL belongs to not only the owners but the players and fans. Him getting back should be a reminder to the owners about that.