Kaepernick wants to play for Miami . Currently training for the open spot

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is going to be interesting.
The owner has been open about letting players like Kenny Stills, Wilson and other take a knee during the Anthems. So if the FO wanted to bring him in then i think he would let them.

But the biggest problem is going to be the local Cuban community. Apparently Kap said something about Castro that had them up in arms not too long ago. Plus you have local law enforcement that always on something else.

Bottomline, I think they will eventually pass. A new head coach in Flores(from the NE Patriots) wouldn't be doing himself a huge favor by taking on that media nightmare.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so he would want to play in racist ass florida of all places...

mannnnn

what the entire fuck

football muthafuckas arent smart at all

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The owner has been open about letting players like Kenny Stills, Wilson and other take a knee during the Anthems. So if the FO wanted to bring him in then i think he would let them.

But the biggest problem is going to be the local Cuban community. Apparently Kap said something about Castro that had them up in arms not too long ago. Plus you have local law enforcement that always on something else.

Bottomline, I think they will eventually pass. A new head coach in Flores(from the NE Patriots) wouldn't be doing himself a huge favor by taking on that media nightmare.
It was because of the shirt he wore that had images of Malcolm x meeting castro

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so he would want to play in racist ass florida of all places...

mannnnn

what the entire fuck

football muthafuckas arent smart at all
Smart enough to get a settlement for more than his original contract would've paid out without taking any physical damage for the past couple seasons. :dunno:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart enough to get a settlement for more than his original contract would've paid out without taking any physical damage for the past couple seasons. :dunno:

But he’s trying to get right back out there to the cte highway. He just got more money for treatment now. And it’s racist ass Florida.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck going to that dumpster fire. Seems like they would only set him up as the fall guy there, a bridge QB until they find their quarterback of the future.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why even play at this point? What’s he got to prove? He’s going to be heavily criticized on everything.

Love of the game is all i can think of at this point. But, I agree with you. The crap he and whatever team that signs him would have to endure would be chaotic. Everyday, Every city, every state!

:smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Love of the game is all i can think of at this point. But, I agree with you. The crap he and whatever team that signs him would have to endure would be chaotic. Everyday, Every city, every state!

:smh:

Right. Plus he’s healthy. I understand the love for the game, but he’s become something else than just a football player.

I just don’t know what he is trying to prove.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Interesting take. I haven’t heard this angle before.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right. Plus he’s healthy. I understand the love for the game, but he’s become something else than just a football player.

I just don’t know what he is trying to prove.

Fam... you need REAL athletes.

They LOVE & LIVE this.

It aint rational

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was because of the shirt he wore that had images of Malcolm x meeting castro

That whole thing gave me a migraine.

I got mad respect for my Cuban brothers and i know how deep it is

But Haitians held that type of grudge over some of the messed up things done to us in Miami?

My point is it was shirt, he apologized and they KNEW what he was trying to represent there was NEVER any disrespect intended.

White folk and OTHER Hispanics have said and done way worse to offend Cubans

But again i UNDERSTAND why they angery

but to allow racist white folks to jump on that band wagon like they give a sh*t?

Was wrong as f*ck.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's a QB, fam... he's trying to get back to what he does. Plus, the game is designed now to protect QBs like never before. He's got far less chances of getting CTE now than ever before.

So what the fuck was the case, the protest all for...?

This nigga essentially got a 2 year break and got paid in the process.

I’m glad I don’t put my trust & hope in any man. This shit is just sad and weird to me.