Kaepernick wants to play for Miami . Currently training for the open spot

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what the fuck was the case, the protest all for...?
The protest for police brutality against Black people, not NFL racism.
This nigga essentially got a 2 year break and got paid in the process.
Them crackas banned him for 2 years and had to cough up bread for their fuckry. If that works in his favor, good.
I’m glad I don’t put my trust & hope in any man. This shit is just sad and weird to me.
It makes perfect sense... he was protesting police brutality, got banned from his job for doing so, sued his job, won, and now he's coming back to work. What part of that's confusing? :dunno:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Them crackas banned him for 2 years and had to cough up bread for their fuckry. If that works in his favor, good.

It makes perfect sense... he was protesting police brutality, got banned from his job for doing so, sued his job, won, and now he's coming back to work. What part of that's confusing? :dunno:
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Quick and easy breakdown.

leonartist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is going to be interesting.
The owner has been open about letting players like Kenny Stills, Wilson and other take a knee during the Anthems. So if the FO wanted to bring him in then i think he would let them.

But the biggest problem is going to be the local Cuban community. Apparently Kap said something about Castro that had them up in arms not too long ago. Plus you have local law enforcement that always on something else.

Bottomline, I think they will eventually pass. A new head coach in Flores(from the NE Patriots) wouldn't be doing himself a huge favor by taking on that media nightmare.
Cubans don't follow football and wouldn't spend a dime on the NFL either way so fuck them!

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered

He wasn't banned tho, they asked that man to not use his NFL job as a platform to protest. Other teams were going to sign him if he stopped protesting. He wouldn't say directly that he would stop protesting on the field. So no one signed him.

Him and his homeboy take the league to court. They didn't win anything they settled. Part of the agreement was never talking about the situation again.

In 2 years dude did no protesting in real life. Just instagram post, tweets and a Nike commercial. I forgot he rocks t shirts with old passed away political figures on then. I didn't mind an NFL boycott. Once I saw Kap was full of shit I went back to watching them bum ass Raiders.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wasn't banned tho, they asked that man to not use his NFL job as a platform to protest. Other teams were going to sign him if he stopped protesting. He wouldn't say directly that he would stop protesting on the field. So no one signed him.
If you think the NFL settled for 9 figures without Kaepernick having proof of collusion against him, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll see you for cheap... and the fact that no one would sign him for a non-football reason is exactly why he sued.
Him and his homeboy take the league to court. They didn't win anything they settled. Part of the agreement was never talking about the situation again.
The NFL settling is a win. Don't be gullible. When does the NFL ever settle? Of course, it's a win... just ask Kaepernick's accountant. He doesn't need to talk about it again. Because what's known doesn't need to be said. Cash the check and keep it moving.
In 2 years dude did no protesting in real life. Just instagram post, tweets and a Nike commercial. I forgot he rocks t shirts with old passed away political figures on then. I didn't mind an NFL boycott. Once I saw Kap was full of shit I went back to watching them bum ass Raiders.
So, basically you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but feel pressed to bump your gums. In his time away from football, that man's donated over a million of is own bread to various organizations that put in work and has continued to put him the work himself from here to Africa and back again. You buggin.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
If you think the NFL settled for 9 figures without Kaepernick having proof of collusion against him, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll see you for cheap... and the fact that no one would sign him for a non-football reason is exactly why he sued.

The NFL settling is a win. Don't be gullible. When does the NFL ever settle? Of course, it's a win... just ask Kaepernick's accountant. He doesn't need to talk about it again. Because what's known doesn't need to be said. Cash the check and keep it moving.

So, basically you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but feel pressed to bump your gums. In his time away from football, that man's donated over a million of is own bread to various organizations that put in work and has continued to put him the work himself from here to Africa and back again. You buggin.

Your guessing because the terms of the settlement are sealed. You don't know what he may of subjected himself to for an financial gain if any. Trust he had terms he had to agree to as well.

If it's bout the money cut the righteous shit. The nigga protest and cause he wanted people to follow was police brutality. Fuck taking pictures in Africa got to do with anything?

So you say he donated a mill and got 9 figures back in a settlement. Sound like a good investment to me Respect. I'm not mad at him getting his paper. My original point stands he full of shit.

His man already back in the league playing. Nobody kneels with him. So like the homie who you qouted first stated the fuck was the point of all this? None of his moves show honor this nigga out here finessing. He wanted people to follow some complete bullshit.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your guessing because the terms of the settlement are sealed. You don't know what he may of subjected himself to for an financial gain if any. Trust he had terms he had to agree to as well.

If it's bout the money cut the righteous shit. The nigga protest and cause he wanted people to follow was police brutality. Fuck taking pictures in Africa got to do with anything?

So you say he donated a mill and got 9 figures back in a settlement. Sound like a good investment to me Respect. I'm not mad at him getting his paper. My original point stands he full of shit.

His man already back in the league playing. Nobody kneels with him. So like the homie who you qouted first stated the fuck was the point of all this? None of his moves show honor this nigga out here finessing. He wanted people to follow some complete bullshit.
You sound stupid, man... I'm not even trying to be an asshole by saying that. You actually do sound stupid. Good luck in life.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so he would want to play in racist ass florida of all places...

mannnnn

what the entire fuck

football muthafuckas arent smart at all

Homie the United States is racist as fuck, also as a Floridian I’ve noticed you love taking shots at Florida so I have to ask.... Did yhe FL homies make your girl air tight???

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, he might as well come play for the Giants or Jets. Florida is racist as New York fans are VICIOUS. NY fans will boo you if you miss 2 out of 4 throws lol.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The League cannot afford to have any team sigh him. Here’s why...

They used his so-called inability to play as a reason to ban him. Racists and others sighted stats and record to diminish him. If, for any reason, he gets signed to a team just as a token or for jersey sales (don’t fall for it) how bad would it look if he sign a 1-year deal to sit the bench, the star QB gets hurt and Keap saves the season or worse, takes them to the playoff or Super Bowl. That further proves his collusion case and how racist the league is. The league is praying he doesn’t sign.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully you get shot in your mom's basement and your child develops a rare uncurable disease and dies a slow painful death

Nah nigga. According to you I have no kids.

Stick to your faggit ass story Florida man.

Go pay Maria for a handjob. You know she calls you a nigga and spits in your funky ass kids lemonade right? How you getting finessed by a maid

Pay to play ass Florida faggit ass nigga

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah nigga. According to you I have no kids.

Stick to your faggit ass story Florida man.

Go pay Maria for a handjob. You know she calls you a nigga and spits in your funky ass kids lemonade right? How you getting finessed by a maid

Pay to play ass Florida faggit ass nigga

Edit

I ain't doing that corny back and forth shit with your broke ass. You arent even on my level in life

Last edited:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That little fuck could be several niggas retarded kid.

Hopefully he doesn't grow up and have tons of fruity pictures online and bum a few weeks on a male board members couch like his broke string bean fag looking fake keyboard thug pops

Right... two things my son will be able to say proudly in his lifetime your kids won’t ever be able to:

My dad never paid for pussy

We aren’t from Florida

:lol:

Go kill yourself you annoying Bitch made asshole. You pen state anal lusting Sandusky fuck nigga. Your Mexican wife needs to get her HIV test done ASAP.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right... two things my son will be able to say proudly in his lifetime your kids won’t ever be able to:

My dad never paid for pussy

We aren’t from Florida

:lol:

Go kill yourself you annoying Bitch made asshole. You pen state anal lusting Sandusky fuck nigga. Your Mexican wife needs to get her HIV test done ASAP.

But your kid will say you posted fruity ass duck face pictures online and kept shirtless Shemar Moore pictures in your hard drive......

And in your mid 30's you own nothing in 3% Black California....

You are where I was at 18 out of high school....lol

:cheers:

Fuck out of here....Lil sweet.

Last edited: