Just a heads up JP45 is Tiny Tina aka Muttlife aka MIT Dropout Aka Bitchass rent a center nigga

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Actually, Im a Master Bottom Ass In The Air faggot! Im a girl trapped in a boys body... calling people faggots . SMFH
The nerve of me!
Yea, you need some fuckin help! there should be some sort of 1-800- ima -fagg crisis hotline you can call or txt with.I dnt know anybody who works specifically with faggots, sorry I can't help but not really!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Anyway this thread is pure comedy and needs a bump.

MITDropout has always been some of the best comedy on here. Dude mentioned me by name in a video of him driving a rented Lambo.

Hilarious.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey all I know is he needs to make more videos...

I watched his lambo one several times and there is always something..

Hilarious....after all these years..

Nothing fucks with the hilarity of pikestreets YouTube

Talkin bout is this real..is this real???

Bruh that shit still has me in tears...

But this lambo vid

Is a bgol classic...fo sho :lol:

madgoose

International
International Member
Hey all I know is he needs to make more videos...

I watched his lambo one several times and there is always something..

But this lambo vid

Is a bgol classic...fo sho :lol:

Yeah he fucked up when he was getting ready to put it in gear and said "Let me see", see what fool, it's suppose to be your car you don't need to think about nothing, that shit should be locked in like muscle memory!!!

The faggit abandoned JP45 and got a new name.

What name is Shimolina working/logging on with this month. I ain't roasted Shim in a minute! Fucking mention my name and bring me into the argument and then cry when the I turn the grill up!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he fucked up when he was getting ready to put it in gear and said "Let me see", see what fool, it's suppose to be your car you don't need to think about nothing, that shit should be locked in like muscle memory!!!

What name is Shimolina working/logging on with this month. I ain't roasted Shim in a minute! Fucking mention my name and bring me into the argument and then cry when the I turn the grill up!

Yea

He was way too excited when he got it to run..

Like it was his first time in it..

I ain't mad at him..

Just sayin...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The faggit abandoned JP45 and got a new name.

I just saw this thread bumped and thought it might help to mention he got banned today as The-brain. Just keep reporting his posts.
This MAY be the latest rendition...
Ladiesman328

And where exactly did you hear that? If so, what did it smell like apparently?

Through the grapevine. Could've been like vinegar-soaked Backwoods. :dunno:

:money::money::money::money::money:

madgoose

International
International Member
I just happen to ban several usernames and IP's everyday B.

Could the mods not have a "public" thread listing the old usernames and then the new usernames associated with "troublesome IP addresses"? Obviously the IP addresses would need to be withheld. But then it would take the fun out of the hunt!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Lexx took him out like a sniper.

I just saw this thread bumped and thought it might help to mention he got banned today as The-brain. Just keep reporting his posts.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Could the mods not have a "public" thread listing the old usernames and then the new usernames associated with "troublesome IP addresses"? Obviously the IP addresses would need to be withheld. But then it would take the fun out of the hunt!

Nah. Been there and done that. Not giving those cunts the attention they crave hurts them the most. Seeing their threads and posts purged or fall into a virtual well of posts with no replies. Ignoring them is truly the most effective troll management. Problem is there are more than enough people here willing to entertain those cunts.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Is he still "the brain" or some stupid shit like that??

He was in some thread and mentioned something... I looked at his join date and it was a few hours earlier that same day, so I called him out on it. Told him his username hadn't been around long enough to know about that story then asked him who he was and why he had a burner account.

He responded with one of his typical, long for nothing, "I'm not reading all that shit" Colin Powell posts and I instantly knew it was Tina :smh:

madgoose

International
International Member
Nah. Been there and done that. Not giving those cunts the attention they crave hurts them the most. Seeing their threads and posts purged or fall into a virtual well of posts with no replies. Ignoring them is truly the most effective troll management. Problem is there are more than enough people here willing to entertain those cunts.

That sounds like a very "London" response. I been a way for a while so I was not aware of the current "cunt management" in place.

Posts number 73, 78 & 79 in this thread:
:smh:

This dude is pathetic

Are you saying Dr. Truth, McGuyver and Jp45 are one of the same and I've been consorting with the enemy?

madgoose

International
International Member
Oi dickhead, NEWSFLASH: Tea don't help your vision. lol

Huh?

do u need some tea to help your vision?

Obviously I'm missing something, so rather than get your post count up would you care to share what it is that I am overlooking.

Why do you all presume that all we drink is tea and that tea is the answer to every problem?

I mean, I do drink tea but it is not the only beverage that I consume.

madgoose

International
International Member
Why did u name them niggus??

Because when I went back and looked at #73, #78 & #79 I was surprised with what I found. I just wanted to make sure that I was understanding things correctly.

I'm gonna go and stick the kettle on, fancy a brew and if so how many sugars?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Because when I went back and looked at #73, #78 & #79 I was surprised with what I found. I just wanted to make sure that I was understanding things correctly.

I'm gonna go and stick the kettle on, fancy a brew and if so how many sugars?
Shady wants spotted dick with his tea

madgoose

International
International Member
You never been to London have you broke bitch. Spotted dick with tea is their main breakfast.

Dr. Truth you're a twat!

Spotted dick is a steamed sponge with raisins, the raisins being the "spots" traditionally served with Crème Anglaise after dinner as a dessert. After which one may have coffee or/and cognac.

For you uncultured fake Doctors and thugs that maybe reading this, that translates to pudding with custard and licker after!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Dr. Truth you're a twat!

Spotted dick is a steamed sponge with raisins, the raisins being the "spots" traditionally served with Crème Anglaise after dinner as a dessert. After which one may have coffee or/and cognac.

For you uncultured fake Doctors and thugs that maybe reading this, that translates to pudding with custard and licker after!
Obviously you dumb ass funny talking Blokes don’t understand sarcasm