Just a heads up JP45 is Tiny Tina aka Muttlife aka MIT Dropout Aka Bitchass rent a center nigga

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
Coming from the board "joke" that has over a hunnid usernames........ and logs on on a Saturday morning, while he's with his boyfriend at the salon..... you clown yourself..... when I'm with a woman.... I damn sure don't be logging on here..... you self own yourself fool

I log on to check the sports forum and notice I have some notifications.... guess who has no life whatsoever and is STILL swinging from my dick on a fucking Sunday morning... once again...pathetic !!!

And don’t you realize something? There are four niggas here who’s feelings I’ve crushed, especially you. AND, even though y’all all have something in common, still even these scorned niggas ain’t fucking with you. Nobody on this entire board has one drop of respect for you. No matter how much shit dr truth and his followers say about me, you still won’t matter... you never have, and never will

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I log on to check the sports forum and notice I have some notifications.... guess who has no life whatsoever and is STILL swinging from my dick on a fucking Sunday morning... once again...pathetic !!!

And don’t you realize something? There are four niggas here who’s feelings I’ve crushed, especially you. AND, even though y’all all have something in common, still even these scorned niggas ain’t fucking with you. Nobody on this entire board has one drop of respect for you. No matter how much shit dr truth and his followers say about me, you still won’t matter... you never have, and never will
The only things you crush are making new usernames to get on your knees and suck guns with and to make long ass diatribes with.... anything else, like this reply..... YOU.... FAIL..... yet again

madgoose

International
International Member

When you judge people you do so by the standards that you hold important to yourself. The more you vocalise your judgements the more you show the things that are relevant to you. In your world (and this virtual one) you are worried about how people perceive you.

You crave acceptance and have a low esteem of your self worth. You need to give the illusion of financial and material success to pander to your low esteem of yourself. Respect is something that you need but do not often get.

I would go as far as to conclude that you were bullied throughout your school years by your peers. I would talk about other things but I don't think you are ready for that.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
When you judge people you do so by the standards that you hold important to yourself. The more you vocalise your judgements the more you show the things that are relevant to you. In your world (and this virtual one) you are worried about how people perceive you.

You crave acceptance and have a low esteem of your self worth. You need to give the illusion of financial and material success to pander to your low esteem of yourself. Respect is something that you need but do not often get.

I would go as far as to conclude that you were bullied throughout your school years by your peers. I would talk about other things but I don't think you are ready for that.
v1.bjszMTIwMjQ7ajsxODcwNjsxMjAwOzM4ODg7MjU5Mg

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

HA. Let me add that by the sound of his voice in the vid he is over weight and out of shape.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

You broke that ho down like an AR-15 on a military qualifying course...... left him curled up in a fetal position in a puddle of urine on the concrete floor in the barracks sarge

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tenor.gif

madgoose

International
International Member
@Jp45 During your next session I would like you to sit on the sofa and to discuss why you make an exhibition of treating women cruelly whilst emphasising their disposability when you are with your guys to portray to them that you are a player, but the reality is when the girl does dump you she probably needs to change her phone number, block your emails and leave the state.

Because of your extreme situation I now consider you a "project" and all future analysis are gratis, no need to thank me I am happy to do charity work for the... erm... how can I put it, the less socially developed?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

@Jp45 During your next session I would like you to sit on the sofa and to discuss why you make an exhibition of treating women cruelly whilst emphasising their disposability when you are with your guys to portray to them that you are a player, but the reality is when the girl does dump you she probably needs to change her phone number, block your emails and leave the state.

Because of your extreme situation I now consider you a "project" and all future analysis are gratis, no need to thank me I am happy to do charity work for the... erm... how can I put it, the less socially developed?

I think it has more to do with him enjoying prostrate massages. Perhaps it would be more apt to call shim Peggy?
hmmmmm what time is it in the UK? ur about 8 hrs ahead...... yup..... mofo woke up ..... had him a steaming hot cup of some Earl Grey and a crumpet....... and started spitting FIYAAAAAAAAAAH

:roflmao:

madgoose

International
International Member
He still steals them.... got them old lady undies and uses them as COVID masks...... soiled of course.....

:roflmao:

I was going to ask him if he wore them or sniffed at them, I need to start thinking outside of the box and accept that the some peoples depravity knows no limits.

@Jp45 you with your .45 being "read" by a crackhead, "you nasty, nasty..."

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Jp45 = Just penises 45

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Damn
:itsawrap: