Just a heads up JP45 is Tiny Tina aka Muttlife aka MIT Dropout Aka Bitchass rent a center nigga

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
That bitch been all up and through BGOL. It's definitely some fucking xfactor faggot with another user name. Joined December, 2020. Sad when a muthafucka gotta create multiple usernames to make it look like they are important. Same clown agreeing with himself with a different user name. I've seen that shit before.

:roflmao:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Don’t try to deny it either you musty faggot.

I called that ho out immediately.... and it got offended......

What a dumb fuck you are..... it's illegal to pass/attempt to pass two vehicles........ yet ANOTHER FAIL for you troll.... but what would you know about road rules.... you and your mom pull rickshaws....don't worry about testosterone when you need some shit for massive epic stoopidity
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmm .... new user name like what? 245? Tina? male femnist? That historectomy got you down???

JerkingPenis45
Joined Dec 20, 2020
Last seen 3 minutes ago · smoking a dick

Messages123

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
And several other names. I was just in a thread where she was arguing with herself.
That bitch been all up and through BGOL. It's definitely some fucking xfactor faggot with another user name. Joined December, 2020. Sad when a muthafucka gotta create multiple usernames to make it look like they are important. Same clown agreeing with himself with a different user name. I've seen that shit before.

:roflmao:
It literally makes a new username to talk with/high five a current username in the same thread....as it's going... keeps new names on deck to get slick and make legitimate replies and threads to throw us off too....I said that sick mofo has got more personalities than Sybil...:smh: :smh: :smh:

@madgoose wanted to start an ongoing thread listing all of it's names..... this thread will do

madgoose

International
International Member
She definitely be menstruating. :yes:

and the flow is heavy,

And several other names. I was just in a thread where she was arguing with herself.

menopausal!

It literally makes a new username to talk with/high five a current username in the same thread....as it's going... keeps new names on deck to get slick and make legitimate replies and threads to throw us off too....I said that sick mofo has got more personalities than Sybil...:smh: :smh: :smh:

@madgoose wanted to start an ongoing thread listing all of it's names..... this thread will do

yep, "THE TROLL REGISTER" will be real, :suicide:

:roflmao: That mofo stalking the fuck out of MASTERBAKER.

No doubt he to has received the threats of encountering him with his big .45?

@Jp45 WHAT YOU WANT? fuck you, fuck the whore you came out off and fuck your .45, meet my .67, Brixton stand up!!!

"DOING DRIVE BYS HITTING NO ONE BRO THATS A WASTE!"​

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Around the 1:44 min mark dude was trying to figure out how to put the car in gear. After putting the cell phone down he says "aight lets see" the gesture someone would make when they are first looking at something for the first time that is a little puzzling to them.
Lmbaoooo

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It's hard enough to keep up a charade in real life. When people fail at trolling anonymously it just makes it extra sad.
The bitch was fucking up on the regular..... when it.... got upset.... it.... would fall out of character and start using the same ole rhetoric...... giving itself away
:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You got lightbright co-signing you. Your clout ain’t worth shit now.
Keep my name out of your floor cleaning mouth Mexican....... you're another one of the boards trolls...... useless brain dead fuck.... that's why I sent you to "Ignordia".... ho ass troll..... you never had any clout and get clowned every time you make a thread with your whining in it

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
Around the 1:44 min mark dude was trying to figure out how to put the car in gear. After putting the cell phone down he says "aight lets see" the gesture someone would make when they are first looking at something for the first time that is a little puzzling to them.
He had no idea what he was doing

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
and the flow is heavy,

menopausal!

yep, "THE TROLL REGISTER" will be real, :suicide:

No doubt he to has received the threats of encountering him with his big .45?

@Jp45 WHAT YOU WANT? fuck you, fuck the whore you came out off and fuck your .45, meet my .67, Brixton stand up!!!

"DOING DRIVE BYS HITTING NO ONE BRO THATS A WASTE!"​

That trick is upset because these ran out like TP cause of the COVID and is walking around with a roll of Brawny in between it's thighs....

81ka8cF0I+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

madgoose

International
International Member
He is
Tina avoiding this thread like the Ho she is

He is cleaning and oiling that .45 so it don't jam when he comes for us. But don't sweat it we got weeks if not months, he had to stop and check how to put the Lamborghini in gear, when he finishes loading up the 'matic he will be sitting in it in the garage with the instruction manual trying to set the destination to one of our addresses on the Sat-Nav.