John Madden dies @ 85

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eauf176WoAQq206.jpg

R.I.P might have to buy Madden if the proceeds go to a special fund! I think I stop playing in 2017, game help my daughter learn and like Football.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
One of the best coaches and commentators.

I learned a lot about football listening to him and he is part of the reason why I remained a Raider fan.

RIP John Madden his Legend changed the face of football and video games.

older version

A version older
Registered
Rest in Peace
I know he coached and eventually the name meant more to the game but there was only a few guys
that you'd want to see commentate or do sportscasting or be involved over everybody else.

Madden, Stewart Scott, SVP on the old Sportscenter, Harry Caray, Vitalle, Costas at the olympics

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P.

I feel sorry for new fans that have to listen to clowns like Joe Buck and Cris Collinsworth call games. I grew up on John Madden and Pat Summerall.
Joe Buck fucking stinks!! When he was calling the Eagles-Pats superbowl, he seemed to be rooting for the Pats the entire time. He hates us Philly sports fans.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One of the main reasons why I always fucked with this dude hard. Gave so many opportunities to African Americans.

He cared about winning, so he picked the best people to work with. Racists are willing to lose it all to stand up for some horseshit ideology...like that dickhead that lost his sporting goods business because he stopped selling Nike equipment, due to them signing Kaepernick.