Joe Rogan Just Landed a $100 Million Deal On Spotify

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rogan he has many talking points...I've been listening for a long time....his views are not on WS IMO...if so why do Cornel West, Jamie Foxx and tons of Black folks go on his show?.....he has both right and left ideals

It’s Joe Rogan, however, by no means does that give any evidence that Joe Rogan is not a racist.

Black folks come in contact with white insecurity all the time, B.
Shiiiiiiiiid if his (talking only content) is worth over 100 million, then a national marketed BGOL @HNIC content got to be worth :idea: shiiiiiiiid if I was highroller ceo I'd throw a big number to my guy @HNIC and to all ya'll muthafckers too for the continued content especially old schoolers like @slam @TimRock @(0_0)..l.. finger @playahaitian @Helico-pterFunk @Lexx Diamond @Mask @easy_b to name a few off the top of the dome... some new school posters I can quickly think of like @tallblacknyc @bgbtylvr @fonzerrillii @gdatruth @mcguyver @Soul On Ice @Dr. Truth @mailboxpimp @VAiz4hustlaz @jagu @Gemini... throw each a couple hundred a post an @HNIC a number he can say fck all the non appreciative muthafckers to and a sail away... shiiiiiiiid let me roll up on that spotify, apple money in a couple more years and we all getting paid fam... keepthapeace
Actually he has a damn lot, including dave

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
272902629_474705917551354_8351036732232655288_n.jpg

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Fuck Joe Rogan, fuck Neil Young. Not my fight. I fucks with Spotify, my premium any going nowhere. There are literally 1000's of podcasts on that app. If you don't like what one is taking about, don't listen. I've never met ANYONE who's ever been strong armed into changing their opinion. All this is going is making folks dig in their heels and become even more militant.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spotify was not expecting this level of blowback. Shareholders will apply more pressure this week.

I canceled my subscription with Spotify. There's strength in numbers.

They definitely weren’t expecting this level of blowback.

Canceled today too. Back to Apple Music.

Out of curiosity, what made you two decided to cancel your subscriptions today?

Rogan has been labeled as racist, said lots of dumb shit about Black people. Said to be a trump supporter and been spewing bullshit about Covid for over a year.

It took Neil Young having an issue with Rogan for you to cancel?

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
(found on another site)

You can transfer Spotify playlists to other music streaming services (like Apple Music, Amazon Music, and others), and vice versa.

If you’re only staying with Spotify because you’ve built up a lot of personal playlists with them, apps (like SongShift) will copy and sync your playlists over to other music streaming services. This makes it easy to try other services, many of which offer free trials.