clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CYZdmlx.png

:cool:

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
wonder if he'll give up comedy or ufc fight commentary.

its a good move. he has mentioned getting up there. not wanting to tour anymore etc. props.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
His comment about him being likely to vote for Trump in 2020 b/c of what he thinks about Biden says it all to me. He really said Biden doesn't know how to handle anything....ask if Trump does?!?
When did he say this? .Because lately he's been slamming Trump

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check out the section that I made larger and changed the color to red. It was part of OP's article.

And he hasn't been slamming Obama?
Joe Rogan Just Landed a $100 Million Deal On Spotify. Why?

Gettyimages | Michael S. Schwartz
May 21, 2020 at 2:06 am UTCBy Emily Reily

You might recognize him from TV. Before launching “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast in 2009, Rogan appeared on Fox’s “Hardball” as a star basketball player, and on NBC’s “NewsRadio” as a handyman and conspiracy theorist. He was also the host of “Fear Factor” from 2001 to 2006, and he’s done stand-up specials for Netflix NFLX, -0.74% and Comedy Central. He cut his interviewing chops doing color commentary for the UFC, and was named MMA Personality of the Year four times by the World MMA Awards.
He’s also married to model-turned-producer Jessica Ditzel, and they have three daughters.
He was already making $30 million a year before joining Spotify. Rogan topped Forbes’ inaugural highest-earning podcaster list earlier this year, pulling in a reported $30 million and running the No. 1 podcast in the world, according to Apple AAPL, +1.94%. “He’s delivering scale and engagement,” Tom Webster, senior vice president at Edison Research, told Forbes. “He’s the No. 1 in terms of reach in the U.S.”
He’s praised Bernie Sanders, but will probably vote for Trump. While Rogan has expressed some liberal views, such as supporting the legalization of marijuana, he recently revealed that he will probably vote for Trump this November because he just “can’t vote” for presumptive Democratic candidate Joe Biden. “I’d rather vote for Trump than [Biden]. I don’t think he can handle anything. You’re relying entirely on his cabinet,” he said. “If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can’t do that. And we don’t know what the f— he’ll be like after a year in office.”
Fuel for Investing Smarter

Make the smartest investment decisions with access to Barron's in-depth analysis and unrivaled market predictions -- all conveniently accessed on MarketWatch.com. Limited-Time Offer: $12 for $12 Weeks.
LEARN MORE

Read more:Joe Rogan on why he’d vote for Donald Trump: Democrats have ‘made us all morons’ by running Joe Biden
Yet in January, he suggested that he would vote for Bernie Sanders, largely because the liberal Vermont Senator has been “insanely consistent his entire life.” The Sanders campaign was quick to tweet out this unofficial endorsement its official Twitter TWTR, +7.86% feed at the time.

He appeared to smoke pot with Elon Musk on the air. One of Rogan’s most notorious interviews came in September 2018, when Tesla TSLA, +0.93% CEO Elon Musk sat down and appeared to smoke weed with him on the air. (It should be noted they were filming in California, where recreational marijuana is legal.) Watch the video below; the smoking begins about 2 hours and 10 minutes in.

Read more:Elon Musk appears to smoke marijuana during an interview
He’s drawn backlash for giving Alex Jones a platform, and making offensive remarks. Rogan has been a controversial figure, in part for his interviews with the likes of Milo Yiannopoulos and axed Google engineer James Damore. Perhaps even more notorious than his Musk Q&A, however, were his two marathon interviews with InfoWars founder and conspiracy theorist Jones, who has said the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting that killed 20 children was a hoax. The second Jones interview was a five-hour marathon that saw him claim that the U.S. government was making intergalactic deals with aliens by using psychedelic drugs.
Read more:Alex Jones completely loses it — again — during marathon Joe Rogan podcast
Rogan has also made plenty of his own controversial remarks on his show and in his stand-up that have been called racist, sexist and transphobic by critics. They include comparing a black neighborhood to “Planet of the Apes,” and saying that mixed martial artist Fallon Fox, who is a transgender woman, is “a f---ing man.” He has said such remarks were taken out of context.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rogan he has many talking points...I've been listening for a long time....his views are not on WS IMO...if so why do Cornel West, Jamie Foxx and tons of Black folks go on his show?.....he has both right and left ideals

He’s used strategies from Andrew Anglin...don’t be a clown my G

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Shiiiiiiiiid if his (talking only content) is worth over 100 million, then a national marketed BGOL @HNIC content got to be worth :idea: shiiiiiiiid if I was highroller ceo I'd throw a big number to my guy @HNIC and to all ya'll muthafckers too for the continued content especially old schoolers like @slam @TimRock @(0_0)..l.. finger @playahaitian @Helico-pterFunk @Lexx Diamond @Mask @easy_b to name a few off the top of the dome... some new school posters I can quickly think of like @tallblacknyc @bgbtylvr @fonzerrillii @gdatruth @mcguyver @Soul On Ice @Dr. Truth @mailboxpimp @VAiz4hustlaz @jagu @Gemini... throw each a couple hundred a post an @HNIC a number he can say fck all the non appreciative muthafckers to and a sail away... shiiiiiiiid let me roll up on that spotify, apple money in a couple more years and we all getting paid fam... keepthapeace

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shiiiiiiiiid if his (talking only content) is worth over 100 million, then a national marketed BGOL @HNIC content got to be worth :idea: shiiiiiiiid if I was highroller ceo I'd throw a big number to my guy @HNIC and to all ya'll muthafckers too for the continued content especially old schoolers like @slam @TimRock @(0_0)..l.. finger @playahaitian @Helico-pterFunk @Lexx Diamond @Mask @easy_b to name a few off the top of the dome... some new school posters I can quickly think of like @tallblacknyc @bgbtylvr @fonzerrillii @gdatruth @mcguyver @Soul On Ice @Dr. Truth @mailboxpimp @VAiz4hustlaz @jagu @Gemini... throw each a couple hundred a post an @HNIC a number he can say fck all the non appreciative muthafckers to and a sail away... shiiiiiiiid let me roll up on that spotify, apple money in a couple more years and we all getting paid fam... keepthapeace

We BEEN trying to tell them

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dave’s a legend and he can learn and benefit from being aligned with Dave.

Who’s Rogan’s immediate crew? Who’s his comedian buddies? Who’s he aligned with?
Dude, Dave is one of his closest friends, I can tell you do t watch/listen to his show. Learn from alining with Dave lol their contemporaries Joey successful in his own right. And he was really close with Charlie Murphy damn near cries when talking about him

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
all I can think of when I saw this was "you too Rogan" :hmm:......for someone so forward thinking about everything under the sun...that comment surprised the shit out me

I never let my guard down when it comes to shit like this, and you shouldn’t either. I’m not saying judge everybody, but be aware.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, Dave is one of his closest friends, I can tell you do t watch/listen to his show. Learn from alining with Dave lol their contemporaries Joey successful in his own right. And he was really close with Charlie Murphy damn near cries when talking about him

No I don’t watch his show but I’ve watched episodes. No I don’t know him like you do.