Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I think they just fighting like siblings always do...Dude known each other for a long and someone who has been a fan since day when Marissa was on there, I think this shit will blow over...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’ve never watched an entire episode but I catch a little here and there. What I’ve noticed is Joe disrespects Rory a lot. I mean a lot, as if he doesn’t value or respect his opinion.

There’s only so long a person will tolerate disrespect. I peeped a bit when Rory was talking about a serious moment when he was talking about cables or cords, not sure what he called it. But Joe was joking the entire time.

It’s cool to joke a bit, but at some point when someone’s expressing themselves you have to get serious.

There’s probably other issues but that’s what I see on the surface.
Fuck that white boy

Trunks4191

CONTRAUNIT
Registered
Just speculating. but correct me if i am wrong. This could all be a money issue. they say its not but I am calling BS.

Joe turning down that Spotify deal for millions and maybe not having another deal in the pipeline maybe whats going on.

I know this podcast is generating money but not as much as Joe rogan on their own. They cant rely on Youtube and Soundcloud numbers escpecially if Youtube changes the algorithim on a yearly basis and makes it harder for content creators to make money.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I 100% agree also! At the same token, nobody wants to was a show with Joe and two other dudes.

All three are needed, Joe needs to apologize to them and move on.
Yup just apologize. I hope we find out what the beef is all about. If there is any

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Top50Podcasts-Final-2.png

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can someone explain to me how popular this podcast is and where it ranks in terms of popularity with other popular podcasts?

@playahaitian
@ViCiouS
@Complex
etc....

yo bro..

Its UP THERE..

I don't know if its on any MAINSTREAM charts?

but its POPULAR

just look at the traction this little hiccup was attracted

it was trending on social media across the board clubhouse and just BUZZ

I hope these 3 men look at this and realize they got something SPECIAL going on here and was yet more proof of their worth and the value of the property (and of them individually)

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

its crazy the world we live it

I consider myself a more than casual fan of podcast and I can honestly say that proper two thirds of that lisr?

I aint ever listen to or even KNEW existed.

But people gonna understand we live in a COMPLETELY different world

now

so many REALLY SMART PEOPLE know how to monetize niche underground or just off the beaten path stuff.

as the world as gotten smaller and so much easier for us all to connect?

Its become THAT much more insular and segregated.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can someone explain to me how popular this podcast is and where it ranks in terms of popularity with other popular podcasts?

@playahaitian
@ViCiouS
@Complex
etc....
always 1 or 2 hip hop and usually top 20 overall

^^^^

If the chart posted is accurate?

That is CRAZY that Joe's podcast is over the breakfast club...

with the MACHINE behind the Breakfast Club?

Look at the podcasts that are BEHIND them?!?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
iirc - its currently ranked 31 or 33rd in popularity in non-scripted podcasts (fyi- Rogan is #1)

yo bro, Rogan.

I'm sorry all these years later I STILL can't believe the guy from Newsradio is the god of podcasting?

Its just...WOW

Honestly? When all this stuff FIRST starting popping off?

I would have thought would be Marc Maron

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I consider myself a more than casual fan of podcast and I can honestly say that proper two thirds of that lisr?

now

so many REALLY SMART PEOPLE know how to monetize niche underground or just off the beaten path stuff.

consider that MOST of the pods listed are really from radio TV newspaper or extensions of decades old established media features

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
always 1 or 2 hip hop and usually top 20 overall
yo bro..

Its UP THERE..

I don't know if its on any MAINSTREAM charts?

but its POPULAR

just look at the traction this little hiccup was attracted

it was trending on social media across the board clubhouse and just BUZZ

I hope these 3 men look at this and realize they got something SPECIAL going on here and was yet more proof of their worth and the value of the property (and of them individually)
iirc - its currently ranked 31 or 33rd in popularity in non-scripted podcasts (fyi- Rogan is #1)
Thanks for the context fellas. Thats pretty fucking high. Hope them cats are getting compensated accordingly.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

now

We talked about things being popular in the white world that we never knew existed the other day about the YouTube rapist who had 13 million subscribers.

I also haven’t hear about many of these podcasts either. Mind you I don’t listen to podcasts :lol:

I didn’t even know Michelle Obama had a podcast.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nope.... at a glance - btwn streams, youtube, patreon- they are printing money

only question is: whats the splits on the pod? & do Mal & Rory have any equity in the pod and network?

I hope her or but I thought Mal and Rory were tight that Joe didn’t lock down a deal.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

If the chart posted is accurate?

That is CRAZY that Joe's podcast is over the breakfast club...

with the MACHINE behind the Breakfast Club?

Look at the podcasts that are BEHIND them?!?
I didn't even know Breakfast Club had a podcast...if its just their radio show nobody is listening to that in podcast form. It actually shouldn't even be on that list at all if its just the show.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hope her or but I thought Mal and Rory were tight that Joe didn’t lock down a deal.
they have never said that... but according to Akademics- via Rory's side piece -
- the other offers from Tidal Thriller etc were where he didn't agree with Joe's call
- not getting any of the $ from the girls pods
- wanting a larger cut of the Patreon $$

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The money is fine, they’re eating. The problem is Joe poking Rory who’s goin thru personal shit. And Mal sided with Rory.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they have never said that... but according to Akademics- via Rory's side piece -
- the other offers from Tidal Thriller etc were where he didn't agree with Joe's call
- not getting any of the $ from the girls pods
- wanting a larger cut of the Patreon $$

I figured they wanted a secure bag like other podcasts versus solely relying on YT and Patreon.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe has a vision and doesn’t want to give up his name and rights which I 100% agree with. So many people sign on the dotted line and give up there name and residuals and don’t own anything. Dave had to go and plead with his audience to stop watching to get his shit back. It worked for him , but he’s probably the 1 out of 100 that it worked for.