Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thank you. I could NOT take the pace for shit. :smh:

Bruh's rambling just to hear himself. He probably has a half-hour of worthwhile content in that hour and a half.

and no substance at all

I went in and out and when he said that completely ass backward bullsh*t about not wanting to meet Lebron & Rich

I tried to figure out how I could permanently block him on YouTube

I may go back and report his sh*t.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dudes turned a low cost show into a million dollar empire and now gonna throw it away for a simple argument.. it’s like hey guys we get paid for just talking shit like if we were outside hanging on the block are we really gonna fuck this up cause of 1 lil dispute..they need a voice of reason to let them comprehend that

I don’t think this have anything to do with it because I been watching this show since the beginning and these guys always argue. It’s something deeper then a lil dispute it’s shit going on behind the scenes.

I notice joes female podcast on his network having issues too since they got rid of Olivia. She been saying some real cryptic shit on her IG. I believe her and joe had a falling out before she dipped too.

All roads lead back to Joe, with a personality like his I can only imagine working with him

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t think this have anything to do with it because I been watching this show since the beginning and these guys always argue. It’s something deeper then a lil dispute it’s shit going on behind the scenes.

I notice joes female podcast on his network having issues too since they got rid of Olivia. She been saying some real cryptic shit on her IG. I believe her and joe had a falling out before she dipped too.

All roads lead back to Joe, with a personality like his I can only imagine working with him
Good info.. I guess they were right joe worst enemy is himself

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

damn...

could Joe have Dame Dash tendencies?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’ve never watched an entire episode but I catch a little here and there. What I’ve noticed is Joe disrespects Rory a lot. I mean a lot, as if he doesn’t value or respect his opinion.

There’s only so long a person will tolerate disrespect. I peeped a bit when Rory was talking about a serious moment when he was talking about cables or cords, not sure what he called it. But Joe was joking the entire time.

It’s cool to joke a bit, but at some point when someone’s expressing themselves you have to get serious.

There’s probably other issues but that’s what I see on the surface.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve never watched an entire episode but I catch a little here and there. What I’ve noticed is Joe disrespects Rory a lot. I mean a lot, as if he doesn’t value or respect his opinion.

There’s only so long a person will tolerate disrespect. I peeped a bit when Rory was talking about a serious moment when he was talking about cables or cords, not sure what he called it. But Joe was joking the entire time.

It’s cool to joke a bit, but at some point when someone’s expressing themselves you have to get serious.

There’s probably other issues but that’s what I see on the surface.

I’ll say this they joke all the time on each other it’s nothing new but maybe Rory just not with the shits right now considering all the shit he going thru at home. I know him and his girl broke up and it could be more shit in his life that got him not giving a fuck about podding. I think during times like this joe can come off a lil insensitive to homies situation and it shows. Joe has a thing of projecting his feeling on to other people. He feel like if he can deal with a public break up Rory should be able to handle his behind close doors without a problem. That’s just my observation from watching the show for so long. Joe does a lot of projecting on to others and telling them how they should feel instead of listening

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll say this they joke all the time on each other it’s nothing new but maybe Rory just not with the shits right now considering all the shit he going thru at home. I know him and his girl broke up and it could be more shit in his life that got him not giving a fuck about podding. I think during times like this joe can come off a lil insensitive to homies situation and it shows. Joe has a thing of projecting his feeling on to other people. He feel like if he can deal with a public break up Rory should be able to handle his behind close doors without a problem. That’s just my observation from watching the show for so long. Joe does a lot of projecting on to others and telling them how they should feel instead of listening

i feel u but to me Joe is more like lil homie i went thru this same exact shit repeatedly on the pod and leave my shit at the door and Tighten up. Joe done been there butt of their jokes for EVERYTHING from relationships to rap and he handles it pretty well considering. For Rory it’s that rabbit got the gun situation and he’s not taking it on the chin as Joe has so Joes rubbin his nose in it a lil

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i feel u but to me Joe is more like lil homie i went thru this same exact shit repeatedly on the pod and leave my shit at the door and Tighten up. Joe done been there butt of their jokes for EVERYTHING from relationships to rap and he handles it pretty well considering. For Rory it’s that rabbit got the gun situation and he’s not taking it on the chin as Joe has so Joes rubbin his nose in it a lil

True but fam you gotta realize everyone ain’t built the same just because I can take a punch to the face don’t mean I’m expecting you to. After watching the latest episode today I know exactly what happened now and I’m sure they’ll all be fine. The dynamics of these 3 men is what make the show great but it can also be the cause for a turbulent environment if boundaries aren’t set. I feel like you said it right Joe is okay with putting his life out there for jokes and entertainment but Rory seems like he ain’t and so with that being said they gotta set some boundaries.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but fam you gotta realize everyone ain’t built the same just because I can take a punch to the face don’t mean I’m expecting you to. After watching the latest episode today I know exactly what happened now and I’m sure they’ll all be fine. The dynamics of these 3 men is what make the show great but it can also be the cause for a turbulent environment if boundaries aren’t set. I feel like you said it right Joe is okay with putting his life out there for jokes and entertainment but Rory seems like he ain’t and so with that being said they gotta set some boundaries.
I don’t think he was taking all this health jokes to well (fiber jokes) but Joe on the other hand would take on all the jokes that all 3 would ave about him. It annoyed him I’m sure but he takes it in stride

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think he was taking all this health jokes to well (fiber jokes) but Joe on the other hand would take on all the jokes that all 3 would ave about him. It annoyed him I’m sure but he takes it in stride
Look at joe career dude use to being the butt of all jokes LOL I think Rory might have need more of a friend then a pod co worker for the shit he been going thru and joe just dropped the ball that’s all.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Times like this makes me miss that nigga Taxstone...

In a perfect world, Joe could have got with some tech people and created an app solely for the content that his network put out... Giving rory and mal and the rest of his crew equity in it. Make the app the sole place that the content is released...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
In a perfect world, Joe could have got with some tech people and created an app solely for the content that his network put out... Giving rory and mal and the rest of his crew equity in it. Make the app the sole place that the content is released...
my guess is thats his plan,
he is seeking user data.. the Patreon deal gives him that and other metrics
and the ability to establish /assign direct value on his content