Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the tour wouldn't work if THEY didn't allow her on their respective platforms right?

My pushback is about them being in "cahoots" and their being a media agenda.

I think their motivations are the same, especially in this post "Katt Williams on Club ShayShay" media space.

Joe put the interview behind a paywall ($$$)
CTG /Breakfast Club are desperately seeking the next viral moment. Their views/listens are down and after leading the culture for so long they've been struggling now, needing to play catch up.

I think CO definitely knows what she is doing and her agenda is much broader than she's letting on. And yeah she's playing chess while Joe AND CTG are playing checkers.

Breakfast Club has Tezlyn (while not the most well spoken/knowledgeable at times, is far better than the teeball ass "interviews" Ctg and Envy let these ppl get off.

Marc Lamont Hill, Roland Martin

Hell TJ Holmes sex fiend ass has nothing to do, bring him on a zoom to grill these mfkrs, that'll really get some views!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I think their motivations are the same, especially in this post "Katt Williams on Club ShayShay" media space.

CTG /Breakfast Club are desperately seeking the next viral moment. Their views/listens are down and after leading the culture for so long they've been struggling now, needing to play catch up.

I think CO definitely knows what she is doing and her agenda is much broader than she's letting on. And yeah she's playing chess while Joe AND CTG are playing checkers.

Breakfast Club has Tezlyn (while not the most well spoken/knowledgeable at times, is far better than the teeball ass "interviews" Ctg and Envy let these ppl get off.

Hell TJ Holmes sex fiend ass has nothing to do, bring him on a zoom to grill these mfkrs, that'll really get some views!

agreed.

but because of the immense fuckery we have witnessed?

I PERSONALLY would NOT completely dismiss them being in cahoots. Not at all.

Especially because of what you stated. Joe and Lenard are ass for participating in her master plan but they both claim to be SO SMART and ahead of the media curve... they are deliberately allowing her on their platforms without ANY real pushback.

NONE

When as you perfectly stated they EASILY have the resources to do so.

that is a DELIBERATE choice. Unforgivable one too

So YES I believe they in on that sh*t together

(don't forget forget these SAME dudes were killing Adam22 and all the rest for promoting these same type of hate mongers on their platforms)

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Female Joe lol

kinblood-joebudden.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So BK took over the old STTI Patreon and threw together a new podcast with someone else and is releasing new content there "exclusively?"

Sounds like nasty work and that Mandii truly wants nothing to do with her or that old show anymore......

Wow

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

They should have hired Claudia Jordan for situations like this. Jess can barely read and only there to attract the young dumb

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should have hired Claudia Jordan for situations like this. Jess can barely read and only there to attract the young dumb

They have Tezlyn for situations like this but this was not a political interview...

IHeart probably stepped in after the RFK interview where she lightly provided some pushed back ...

This was intentionally set up as a softball interview so Charlemagne can further his both side bullshit...

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They have Tezlyn for situations like this but this was not a political interview...

IHeart probably stepped in after the RFK interview where she lightly provided some pushed back ...

This was internally set up as a softball interview so Charlemagne can further his both side bullshit...
Tezlyn got ate up by coon Elder though, after that I looked at her side eye.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tezlyn got ate up by coon Elder though, after that I looked at her side eye.

A big issue with Tezlyn as "pushabck" is she's not there. So she knows you can't have "gaps" in responses / dead air, but she's already handicapped (the zoom/teams etc delay in her hearing the response and then time to respond)

That was glaring at times, so I think in her attempts to "hurry up," she ignores her notes or tries to by time and "uhh, uhhhs"

She needs to be there in studio eye to eye with these people to give her a better opportunity.

Who are other people out there to call?

Marc Lamont Hill is too "woke" on Israel so he'll never be allowed to be on there regularly....

Roland Martin is striving being independent and allegedly burned some bridges in MSM....

Angela Rye has her own podcast and is still finding some success as a guest contributer on TV news..... but would she want to do AM interviews consistently? And would she be willing to grill "both sides" on the issues, evenly?

This is leading up to one of the most important elections in recent history..... Breakfast Club could do serious numbers if they do these interviews right.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
A big issue with Tezlyn as "pushabck" is she's not there. So she knows you can't have "gaps" in responses / dead air, but she's already handicapped (the zoom/teams etc delay in her hearing the response and then time to respond)

That was glaring at times, so I think in her attempts to "hurry up," she ignores her notes or tries to by time and "uhh, uhhhs"

She needs to be there in studio eye to eye with these people to give her a better opportunity.

Marc Lamont Hill is too "woke" on Israel so he'll never be allowed to be on there regularly....

Roland Martin is striving being independent and allegedly burned some bridges in MSM....

Angela Rye has her own podcast and is still finding some success as a guest contributer on TV news..... but would she want to do AM interviews consistently? And would she be willing to grill "both sides" on the issues, evenly?

This is leading up to one of the most important elections in recent history..... Breakfast Club could do serious numbers if they do these interviews right.
She won't dare go on Roland cause he'll mention the anti black rhetoric unlike the others. BFC didn't mention none of that shit. Sit down with Jews, I bet you they'll mention her antisemitism

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Bruh I don't understand anything but the Roland parr