Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Female Joe lol

Some of this makes a lot of sense.....

Bridgette was basically just "on-air" talent.
So mandii was putting in a lot of work behind the scenes weekly. But splitting the money evenly....

Conversely, on WD, they record 2 eps one day bi-weekly. They don't have to cover all the current event topics, deal with entertainment labels, etc, Weezy helps manage the bts, theres a 50/50 split with workload and money.

I'll say this to have a destination wedding and then add the caveat you don't get a +1 cuz you're not married ........... eeeek!

But like most people said, they weren't friends. And dislike can turn into disdain if communication is lacking. They were on 2 different pages obviously

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

So mandii was putting in a lot of work behind the scenes weekly. But splitting the money evenly....

Conversely, on WD, they record 2 eps one day bi-weekly. They don't have to cover all the current event topics, deal with entertainment labels, etc, Weezy helps manage the bts, theres a 50/50 split with workload and money.

I'll say this to have a destination wedding and then add the caveat you don't get a +1 cuz you're not married ........... eeeek!

But like most people said, they weren't friends. And dislike can turn into disdain if communication is lacking. They were on 2 different pages obviously

man... wtf would these miserable people do without podcasting?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

ak.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

There's nothing wrong with that. Weddings are expensive. I'm sure other people didn't get plus ones.

Fat broad was probably jealous because nobody wants to marry her ass.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's nothing wrong with that. Weddings are expensive. I'm sure other people didn't get plus ones.

Fat broad was probably jealous because nobody wants to marry her ass.

True weddings can be expensive, but at the end of the day they really didn't fuck with each other. They weren't friends, they were barely acquaintances, and if Mandii was doing most of the work as she claims, then they weren't even business partners.

Bridget was sitting pretty, doing 10% of the work, getting 50% of the bag, while also talking shit about Mandii's newly single lifestyle. A funky plus one wasn't THE straw that broke the camels back. It was a straw in the bundle of hay that built up over the pods duration.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

With Family Dollar and Dollar Tree (I think) allegedly closing 1,000 locations...... there's no competitor big enough to absorb even half of those stores.....

But to add to Ish's point, say you had 600 workers at 1 location for AT&T. Now 400 of them are at home. You have a building that's at 30% capacity, each of those employees had a desk, chair, computer and phone.... to say the least. Now they're working from home, you still have to provide them with a computer and maintain their space in the office should they need to come in for a meeting or whatever........ why?! That is dead space and all of that equipment is dead weight.....

But where can they offload that volume of equipment? There's not a boom of tech companies willing to buy 400 three yr old HP computers, desks, chairs and etc.....

And that's just one AT&T building in Columbus,OH they have at least 30 more across the country.......

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
With Family Dollar and Dollar Tree (I think) allegedly closing 1,000 locations...... there's no competitor big enough to absorb even half of those stores.....

But to add to Ish's point, say you had 600 workers at 1 location for AT&T. Now 400 of them are at home. You have a building that's at 30% capacity, each of those employees had a desk, chair, computer and phone.... to say the least. Now they're working from home, you still have to provide them with a computer and maintain their space in the office should they need to come in for a meeting or whatever........ why?! That is dead space and all of that equipment is dead weight.....

But where can they offload that volume of equipment? There's not a boom of tech companies willing to buy 400 three yr old HP computers, desks, chairs and etc.....

And that's just one AT&T building in Columbus,OH they have at least 30 more across the country.......