Joe Biden is now POTUS

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

that-bitch-gif-3.gif

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did Biden campaign on cancelling all student debt?

He never really said he would cancel it, but was open to doing the $10,000 option. I believe Harris was open to $50,000...

I will say he will do something, that's a fact, but the amount is unclear. He received a lot of votes from people who really didn't give a fuck about who was the president, but wanted someone in office that would address the student loan crisis in this country.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Canceling existing student debt

"Biden officials, on Jan. 8, reiterated the President-elect's support for Congress to "immediately" cancel $10,000 of federal student loan debt per person as part of COVID-19 relief. That could wipe out debt completely for nearly 15 million borrowers who owe $10,000 or less, according to federal data. The majority of student loan borrowers (roughly 67%) have more than $10,000 in debt.

In addition, Biden has recommended canceling federal student debt in the following instances:
  • If you attended a public college or university. Attendees of private historically Black college and universities and additional minority-serving institutions would also be eligible.
  • If you used the loans for undergraduate tuition. Graduate student debt would not be canceled under Biden’s proposal.
  • If you earn less than $125,000. Biden’s plan references a phase-out of this benefit but does not offer further details.
These proposals would not affect borrowers with private student loans, but Biden does support making discharge of private student debt in bankruptcy easier.
Any broad student debt cancellation plan is likely to face extensive negotiation and headwinds in Congress."

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Did Biden campaign on cancelling all student debt?

10K has always been Joe Biden Student loan plan

"Joe Biden responded, “It does figure in my plan. I’ve laid out in detail. For example, the legislation passed by the Democratic House calls for immediate $10,000 forgiveness of student loans. It’s holding people up. They’re in real trouble. They’re having to make choices between paying their student loan and paying their rent. Those kind of decisions. It should be done immediately.”

Don't know why people are tripping like this is new.

What does need to happen is that Student loans need to be dischargeable in a Bankruptcy.

It makes zero sense to me..

You can discharge a House in Bankruptcy.

You can discharge 100K in Federal Tax debt .. if it all was accessed after 910 days from the filing of a Bankruptcy...

But you can't easily discharge ... any amount of Student Loan debt.

You have to file a fucking Adversary law suit to do it.. and it's still almost impossible..

That shit makes zero fucking sense to me.

How can it be easier to wipe away a Home loan then Student Loans.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
10K has always been Joe Biden Student loan plan

"Joe Biden responded, “It does figure in my plan. I’ve laid out in detail. For example, the legislation passed by the Democratic House calls for immediate $10,000 forgiveness of student loans. It’s holding people up. They’re in real trouble. They’re having to make choices between paying their student loan and paying their rent. Those kind of decisions. It should be done immediately.”

Don't know why people are tripping like this is new.

What does need to happen is that Student loans need to be dischargeable in a Bankruptcy.

It makes zero sense to me..

You can discharge a House in Bankruptcy.

You can discharge 100K in Federal Tax debt .. if it all was accessed after 910 days from the filing of a Bankruptcy...

But you can't easily discharge ... any amount of Student Loan debt.

You have to file a fucking Adversary law suit to do it.. and it's still almost impossible..

That shit makes zero fucking sense to me.

How can it be easier to wipe away a Home loan then Student Loans.
These snappy little tweets always lack substance. They're not meant to be informative but rather provocative. It's like why do any real analysis, let's just tweet uninformed opinions/feelings.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the kind of tweeter that's a bitch all the way! Instead of saying "Thank you! I'll take what i can get." you wanna clown. How much relief were you getting before? Shut the fuck up and stay humble!
No this is an awful post. Just awful.

Lemme ask you a question: what are democrats going to do about the illegal immigrants?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Another CAC failing up.
Those cacs didn’t fail. They are a pleasant face on holding the racist ideology line. Instead of holding them accountable we will be distracted by pointing out how dumb he is. It’s the reason why the press and the last president are one in the same. One hand washes the other.

Distractions allow white people not to be accountable.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those cacs didn’t fail. They are a pleasant face on holding the racist ideology line. Instead of holding them accountable we will be distracted by pointing out how dumb he is. It’s the reason why the press and the last president are one in the same. One hand washes the other.

Distractions allow white people not to be accountable.
I meant in regards to Tubberville's failing in coaching and his ponzi scheme then becoming a Senator. Other than that, I agree with your statement.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No this is an awful post. Just awful.

Lemme ask you a question: what are democrats going to do about the illegal immigrants?

Hey ASSHOLE! How much is the government obligated to help YOU pay for YOUR debit?
Not a SINGLE FUCKING PENNY!
Now, Fuck off and don't ever respond to to my post..ever!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Why aren't the senior Republicans peeling off from Trump?

The GOP has two problems:

1- The Trump Campaign still owes cities in which rallies were held $$$ Millions and doesn’t have the funds to pay yet. The RNC could potentially end up paying those bills. Trump is using the alleged notion of legal expenses to fundraise…and is pulling in a LOT of money. It behooves Republicans to keep their mouths shut and go with the fabricated voter fraud ruse to keep the money flowing to help pay those bills. If the RNC gets stuck paying, that means there won’t be funds for upcoming campaigns.

2- The GOP alienated an estimated 33 Million Republicans, who left the Party because of Trump. With all of their eggs in the Trump basket and having alienated the conservatives who left the GOP for good, Republicans have to sing the Trump tune, because that’s all they’ve got.

Reactions: BDR

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Steve Bannon....

I want to know more about the foreign bank rollers who funded this seditious field trip for these slack jawed yokel fucks via Bitcoin. Curious if this is more GRU fuckery.

Centrist incrementalism lol. Dems better go bold and act seriously on the mandate they were given or the next populist fascist fuck who gets in is gonna be the last. :smh:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I want to know more about the foreign bank rollers who funded this seditious field trip for these slack jawed yokel fucks via Bitcoin. Curious if this is more GRU fuckery.

Centrist incrementalism lol. Dems better go bold and act seriously on the mandate they were given or the next populist fascist fuck who gets in is gonna be the last. :smh:
So I made $2500 in the stock market before news of the Biden Stimulus starting to come out. I figured today was going to be a blood bath because his plan was underwhelming.

How are you going to talk that Kensyian talk but push out Koch brother like plan?