Joe Biden is now POTUS

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah man. That too... all that American flag-wearing, Patriot bullshit is dead! Mofos out there beating cops to death with confederate flags in the Capitol Building!
Man those folks were shaken up something seriously. They were brought down from god status to just mere mortals. They are mad as shit...
That's the only reason they're pushing ahead. Hopefully they stay mad as shit and push their agendas through.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
and another one...

Jetset Ryan

“I was just there to let my voice be heard and document the events,” Ryan said in an interview with HousingWire on Tuesday. “I was not part of the violence.”

Social media users and news outlets captured Ryan, wearing a red-and-blue stocking cap with “TRUMP” emblazoned on it, as part of a mob rushing the doors of the Capitol, as well as a photo of her posing by a broken window.

“Window at the Capital. And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next,” read her now since-deleted tweet.

She also posted a livestream video on the private jet she flew in to Washington D.C. where she said “they want to steal the election, they want to steal everything.”

Her interview with HousingWire and statement on Facebook, however, took different tones.

“I do not condone the violence that occurred on January 6, 2020 and I am truly heartbroken for the people who have lost their lives,” she wrote. “Hatred and violence toward each other are not going to solve our country’s issues. As a nation, we need to come together – Republican, Democrat and Independent – and have an open and honest discussion about the issues in our country and resolve our issues in peace.”

She told HousingWire she “is a patriot who loves America and is very concerned.” She also acknowledged that she is getting support from other Republicans and she expects her company to grow when “everything dies down.”

“People can see through the lies of the media trying to demonize Trump supporters,” she said. “Americans are concerned about America and election fraud. The media is gaslighting America.”

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on man.. at least for ONE cycle... now until the 2022 midterms, the DEMs should be able to burn the GOP with all their obvious fuckery. I mean they're on video helping the insurrectionists scope the capitol building out before they attacked it!!

I MEAN COME ON!!!! LOL

They should but you still have fake hoteps and clowns like Boyce spreading hate of the Dems and their fucking love of Trumps and the Reps....(i am sorry i am venting a little, but the shit I saw with these so-called empowering black folks is so cringe worthy). Just imagine if the likes of Stokley, Fred Hampton, Dick Gregory, or my nigga Khalid Mohammad were still alive?

I wonder what Bro. Farrakhan has been thinking..

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
“I was just there to let my voice be heard and document the events,” Ryan said in an interview with HousingWire on Tuesday. “I was not part of the violence.”

Social media users and news outlets captured Ryan, wearing a red-and-blue stocking cap with “TRUMP” emblazoned on it, as part of a mob rushing the doors of the Capitol, as well as a photo of her posing by a broken window.

“Window at the Capital. And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next,” read her now since-deleted tweet.

She also posted a livestream video on the private jet she flew in to Washington D.C. where she said “they want to steal the election, they want to steal everything.”

Her interview with HousingWire and statement on Facebook, however, took different tones.

“I do not condone the violence that occurred on January 6, 2020 and I am truly heartbroken for the people who have lost their lives,” she wrote. “Hatred and violence toward each other are not going to solve our country’s issues. As a nation, we need to come together – Republican, Democrat and Independent – and have an open and honest discussion about the issues in our country and resolve our issues in peace.”

She told HousingWire she “is a patriot who loves America and is very concerned.” She also acknowledged that she is getting support from other Republicans and she expects her company to grow when “everything dies down.”

“People can see through the lies of the media trying to demonize Trump supporters,” she said. “Americans are concerned about America and election fraud. The media is gaslighting America.”

Hit this dumb bitch with conspiracy charges da same way they'd nail anybody else if they were Black.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I won't be surprised if she gets off scot free. Peckerwoodette tears are unmatched.

Naw fam ...

I think some examples are about to be made with this one...

If they let them off scot free... then this would show other people that rioting at the Capital is no different then rioting on the streets...

This could embolden other extremists to try and pull the shit they pulled in Michigan at the Capital...

This kats are going to get hit with the...

Oh shit... We better not do this again wake up call.

I don't see any of the people that were just trespassing to get lengthy sentences .... but they will probably end up doing more time then Aunt Becky from Full House.

These felony records are about to fuck these people up for the rest of their life.