Joe Biden is now POTUS

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This CAC worked for Cleveland public schools. Imagine the young black children that she provided therapeutic services over the years.

You know this is going to be one of the times i'm going to disagree with Dr. Umar. I would like to see how many black kids are placed on medication as opposed to white kids..

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow; stuff like this is why you MUST stay on top of what your kids are being taught in schools. :angry:

A person recognized him in the videos and alerted the FBI, according to the affidavit. A second person also identified the man as Stager. That person told authorities that he spoke to Stager after the riot and Stager told him that he thought the person he was hitting was part of the antifa movement, even though the officer clearly had "Metropolitan Police" on his clothing.

cacs are out here trying to blame antifa for crimes like they used to do Us... :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
A person recognized him in the videos and alerted the FBI, according to the affidavit. A second person also identified the man as Stager. That person told authorities that he spoke to Stager after the riot and Stager told him that he thought the person he was hitting was part of the antifa movement, even though the officer clearly had "Metropolitan Police" on his clothing.

cacs are out here trying to blame antifa for crimes like they used to do Us... :smh: :lol:

Da craziest part is, Antifa doesn't exist nowhere but in their own diseased minds.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
138806751_10164741337140603_9041637800814329394_o.jpg

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This is not going to hurt the political capital of the Democrats one bit they need to pursue this hard.

It will. But it's ok. Expelling someone from Congress, even Boebert, is going to be framed as an overstep... a dangerous precedent when they'll be able to argue that there was nothing nefarious about their actions. I don't trust the media to frame it like it should be either. Not being hyperbolic, but these people are invading Congress in the same what the Nazis did in Germany before Hitler's rise.