Jason Mitchell let go from The Chi and other projects.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm never fighting again. If someone hits me I'm gonna flop to the ground like vlade divac or LeBron James. It does me no good to fight back and defend myself. I don't care if the person is a small is Diane from blackish oh, I'm hitting the ground

rage

International
International Member
Ok these are the three that reported the sexual misconduct from the Netflix production. So...

MV5BMjI2NTY1NzEzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzExMjg1NTM@._V1_UY1200_CR91,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Nasim Pedrad

anna-camp-pitch-perfect-3-premiere-in-sydney-9.jpg

Anna Camp

16d30252955c7c6c250087dcc93eae8d.jpg

Robbie Amell
I see a dude there,what did he do to him then?

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight Outta Compton" star Jason Mitchell -- who played Eazy-E -- is under investigation for allegedly attacking a woman in a fancy Boston hotel.

Law enforcement sources tell us they got called to The Ritz early Monday when an 18-year-old woman claimed Mitchell got rough. According to the report, obtained by TMZ, she told police the actor grabbed her arms, threw her to the ground by her hair, called her a bitch and then fled.

We are told the argument started after the woman tried to crash a party Mitchell was having at the hotel...and when she was turned away she got extremely upset. Several witnesses on scene say that the woman actually struck Mitchell first, with an open hand.

The report says other guests could hear the victim screaming for help in the hallway, and The Ritz has since banned Mitchell.

The alleged victim tells us Monday was the first time she'd met Mitchell, who was definitely in town that night. Another fan, not the woman, posted a video of him at a Boston bar.

Cops spoke to Mitchell on scene..he was not arrested. We reached out to his rep ... so far, no word back.
Wait, what the fuck? So, this man's career is about to be in ruins for defending himself from some rando, entitled, violent white chick who hit him first without provocation??? Wow... :smh:

naijachief

Son of Community
BGOL Investor
The airplane incident said a whole lot about his character. Definitely has some weird energy which has rubbed enough people the wrong way. The entire story will come out sooner than later.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Sounds like this nigga has no professionalism or he did at one point and lost it since.

Show up let your performance speak for itself.

Shouldn't be that difficult for a celebrity of his stature to attract women on set he is attracted to.

This is what happens when you let lame niggas get fame they don't know how to manage the responsibility and end up reverting to their old habits just worse because of the fame.
I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but The more I found out I couldn’t do that.....dude need to get a little help

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ohhhh the irony...

Both of these young brothers were on the road to success and both of them have fucked it up over ass.

Kaalan-walker-mug-shot-lapd-960x540.jpg

‘SuperFly’ actor and L.A. rapper Kaalan Walker accused of series of sexual assaults

By ALEJANDRA REYES-VELARDE
OCT 25, 2018 | 12:35 PM

la-1540480187-0lon18dbyj-snap-image

Actor Kaalan Walker arrives at a special screening of "SuperFly" in Culver City on June 10. (Amanda Edwards / Getty Images)

A Los Angeles rapper has been arrested in connection with a series of sexual assaults dating back to 2016, authorities said.

Kaalan Walker, 23, was arrested last month after several women reported that he had sexually assaulted them in separate instances over the last few years, the Los Angeles Police Department announced Wednesday. The Valley Village resident was arraigned this week on nine felony sexual assault charges and is being held in lieu of $1-million bail, police said.

The women, all of whom were aspiring models, told police that Walker contacted them through social media on the pretext of being hired for jobs in the entertainment industry, LAPD Det. Kellie Kropfl said Thursday. The women said that when they met and were alone, Walker sexually assaulted them, Kropfl said.

According to court documents, at least four women have accused Walker of sexually assaulting them between April 2016 and July 2018, in some cases on multiple occasions. He faces five counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible oral copulation and three counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object, according to court records.

Walker pleaded not guilty and is due back in court Nov. 14, said Ricardo Santiago, a spokesman for the Los Angeles district attorney’s office .

Walker began his career as a rapper, under the stage name “KR.” He released an EP last year and went on to appear in several films alongside actors such as Halle Berry and Daniel Craig, according to Billboard. Most recently, he played a gang member in the movie “SuperFly,” released in June, which follows a young drug dealer in Atlanta.

In an interview with Billboard, Walker spoke about being raised by a single mother and moving to different areas of Los Angeles throughout his life. Walker said he has battled depression and suicide attempts.

“It’s not all glitz and glamour behind the scenes,” he said.

Anyone with information about the case can call detectives at (818) 374-9500.

12:35 p.m.: This article was updated with additional details from the LAPD and the district attorney’s office regarding the charges.

This article was originally published at 9:50 a.m.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I really wanna know the details of what happened. What did he actually do? I’m I also the only one who thinks it crazy that he still had his job when the black people complained but lost it when the white people complained?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I really wanna know the details of what happened. What did he actually do? I’m I also the only one who thinks it crazy that he still had his job when the black people complained but lost it when the white people complained?
Exactly is why I posted their pics.

As soon as they complained, the studios acted swiftly and two of his management agencies dropped him and two of the productions he worked for.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I don't know the whole story but it seems that Black actors are the biggest perpetrators of the MeToo movement (which we know is not the case) but they are the most easily disposable.
Back women shouldn't have to be harassed but they need to think long and hard about the ramifications of accusing a Black man in this environment because in a sense it can be a career death sentence. On the other hand, the Black actors can't harass actresses on set, no matter how good the kiss was in the scene, no matter how sexy she looks with no clothes on when you are filming, no matter how you think you are catching a "vibe" from her. Treat her like family - off fucking limits. Your career is more important than some pussy AND if you see your white male co-stars hitting on and bagging every female coming on the set - stop, you ain't them - they will literally have to RAPE a woman on camera before the MeToo movement ends their career.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you ever flirted with a chic? There’s always a sign she gives you,if she likes it. He didn’t take the hint to scram
Man I Don't flirt with females unless I know they feeling me to begin with. In his head......he probably feels like everyone feeling him. I don't know enough about the situation to say what she did or what he did or what not. I'm just saying a dude who can't get the hit ain't foreign. Shit happens. If he did some fuck shit he's paying the piper.
I see a dude there,what did he do to him then?
I'm sure he just co-signed. They gonna stick together whether truth or lie. The boy done fucked up it looks like.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sexual misconduct.
The chick who was his girl on the show had her fiance come on set whenever she had to film with Mitchell for protection.

They let her out of her contract for Season 3. They didn't do anything to Mitchell at the time which was months ago. Wasn't til this new production with Netflix, the company let him go immediately after the many allegations.

I wonder if her boyfriend was on the set for this scene?:lol::lol::lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Correct. Not that he did it to them. They just stated they noticed he did stuff that was inappropriate.
Which is weird. Usually this shit is cut and dry. Matter of fact you hear about the incident and then he's let go of everything. He got let go everything before what he did even hit. That shit is odd.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
We are told the argument started after the woman tried to crash a party Mitchell was having at the hotel...and when she was turned away she got extremely upset. Several witnesses on scene say that the woman actually struck Mitchell first, with an open hand.
Shocker.