Janelle Monae & her tittays, the most she's ever shown....

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can post it 10 more times and it won't matter. She's gay, she can tell the public whatever she likes. She knows and intelligent people know that she's gay.

Feel free to keep telling us and yourself what she "Told" you she identifies with though.
it's no secret though, everybody knows she identifies as pan sexual but you :dunno:

:lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ok just so we're clear, pansexual means she takes dick right?

tenor.gif
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

a5p3CO.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's no secret though, everybody knows she identifies as pan sexual but you :dunno:

:lol:

Apparently you're not understanding what I'm saying so I'll break it down one last time so that you and only you can finally understand.

Yes she put out a statement stating she was "Pansexual". The truth is that she's gay. She knows that she's gay, but she put out that statement because she doesn't want to admit to the public that she's gay.

Hopefully you can understand that.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently you're not understanding what I'm saying so I'll break it down one last time so that you and only you can finally understand.

Yes she put out a statement stating she was "Pansexual". The truth is that she's gay. She knows that she's gay, but she put out that statement because she doesn't want to admit to the public that she's gay.

Hopefully you can understand that.
only person who doesn't understand that pan sexual also means gay is you? It's clearly in the definition, read again and tell me what part your clearly missing about it involving homosexuality?

:ssshhh:

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
only person who doesn't understand that pan sexual also means gay is you? It's clearly in the definition, read again and tell me what part your clearly missing about it involving homosexuality?

:ssshhh:

She doesn't like men, isn't attracted to men and is not fucking any man. She's a lesbian.

Janelle's sexuality isn't a topic I feel the need to go back and forth about so you can have at it.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She doesn't like men, isn't attracted to men and is not fucking any man. She's a lesbian.

Janelle's sexuality isn't a topic I feel the need to go back and forth about so you can have at it.
she is a pan sexual which also means she is attracted to men somehow you keep missing that part. not hard to understand except to those that wanna stay hard headed and think they know everything. She's made it no secret as to what she identifies as but I guess your right and going to tell her what she is and who she likes. The point is I'll take her word for what she identifies as and who she fucks instead of yours. quote were she says she's not attracted to men?

:itsawrap:

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
She's definitely exuding sex appeal

The definitely isn't. Nice body and a kinda strange face. Even in that bikini in that pool.... She just doesn't give off a sexual vibe. Niggas hyping her up to be more than she is.

I'm just glad not to see a fat bitch which is usually the norm on here.....but ol girl is not sexy.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait a minute. Is t that bisexual ? Is pan sexual the new name for it?

Basically or she's fucking animals or some shit.

Na bisexual is men and women. Pansexual stretches to trannies, hermathrodtes and God knows what else.

It basically means you’re attracted to a person and their personality and their aura for them. You’re not attracted to their genitalia, it’s about them, their spirit that you’re attracted to. It’s not about them being a man or woman.

giphy.gif

With that said she’s lying, ain’t no man beating that pussy up because she’s gay :roflmao:

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Glad everyone had opinions...

The definitely isn't. Nice body and a kinda strange face. Even in that bikini in that pool.... She just doesn't give off a sexual vibe. Niggas hyping her up to be more than she is.

I'm just glad not to see a fat bitch which is usually the norm on here.....but ol girl is not sexy.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s crazy her transformation from just trying to be known for her talents rather her body to dressing sexy and revealing her goods. Lmao! She must’ve known that only being recognize for my talent and not my booty and beauty lane wasn’t going to end well for her career. Lmao

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It basically means you’re attracted to a person and their personality and their aura for them. You’re not attracted to their genitalia, it’s about them, their spirit that you’re attracted to. It’s not about them being a man or woman.

giphy.gif

With that said she’s lying, ain’t no man beating that pussy up because she’s gay :roflmao:
Walking contradiction. Pan sexual is gay you keep trying to separate the two, still over your head and under your feet I see. Neegus :hmm::smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.

Walking contradiction. Pan sexual is gay you keep trying to separate the two, still over your head and under your feet I see. Neegus :hmm::smh:

You attempt to be so smart that you end up showing us that you're actually dumb. And too dumb not to understand what I'm telling you.

I've already stated that she's actually gay, you keep trying to tell me that she's pansexual. We know what she said she is, I've told you that she's gay.

Now you'll respond with a few paragraphs of nonsensical thoughts thrown together to entertain no one but yourself. Throw in several cookie cutter gifs that'd out think are cute but no one laughs at, but strangely has you in tears. Top it off with several emojis to make what you're typing jump off the page but in the end, all you end up typing is nothing.

You're probably a really nice person in real life, but online. You're a waste of keystrokes. Have a good night.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You attempt to be so smart that you end up showing us that you're actually dumb. And too dumb not to understand what I'm telling you.

I've already stated that she's actually gay, you keep trying to tell me that she's pansexual. We know what she said she is, I've told you that she's gay.

Now you'll respond with a few paragraphs of nonsensical thoughts thrown together to entertain no one but yourself. Throw in several cookie cutter gifs that'd out think are cute but no one laughs at, but strangely has you in tears. Top it off with several emojis to make what you're typing jump off the page but in the end, all you end up typing is nothing.

You're probably a really nice person in real life, but online. You're a waste of keystrokes. Have a good night.

The only dumb person is you that keeps trying to reiterate she's gay and doesn't like any men when in reality pan sexual means she does like men.

Facts are plenty of gay women fuck with men but your stuck on stupid so i wouldn't expect a no pussy getting nigga to understand. You think you get it dummy but you obviously don't.

You old niggas are funny, hard headed and goofy but funny nonetheless,

giphyhh.gif

Last edited: