Janelle Monae & her tittays, the most she's ever shown....

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok just so we're clear, pansexual means she takes dick right?

tenor.gif

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s fucking gay, she just doesn’t want say it for whatever reason? :confused:

The closest a dick is getting to her pussy is in dance rehearsal. o_O
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.

Not sure the point to your post, everyone knows she’s gay except for you? :dunno:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure the point to your post, everyone knows she’s gay except for you? :dunno:
when did i say she wasn't gay? and to correct you she doesn't identify herself as gay. that's the part your missing. I'll post again since you didn't obviously understand

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when did i say she wasn't gay? and to correct you she doesn't identify herself as gay. that's the part your missing. I'll post again since you didn't obviously understand

You can post it 10 more times and it won't matter. She's gay, she can tell the public whatever she likes. She knows and intelligent people know that she's gay.

Feel free to keep telling us and yourself what she "Told" you she identifies with though.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Get your fuck on and bounce asap with women who claim that title. That pansexual shit is basically saying "I'm nuttier than squirrel shit when it comes to a serious relationship so I don't want to commit to anyone."
Amen Brother. A-muthafuckin men!!!! :yes: That's the realist shit you ever wrote!!! :yes::yes::yes:

FvFjEC.jpg