Janelle Monae & her tittays, the most she's ever shown....

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
For my time, the finer chick? cue Jefrey Osborne:

"She's on the left!"

JanelleMonaeBikiniCabo8.jpg

15050924-7164263-image-a-24_1561057368719.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For my time, the finer chick? cue Jefrey Osborne:

"She's on the left!"

JanelleMonaeBikiniCabo8.jpg

15050924-7164263-image-a-24_1561057368719.jpg

Janelle is cute without makeup, but not quite as "beautiful,"...... Janelle has a great body, is very talented and multitalented..... The suits and gender neutral "image" may have kept her off of a lot of dudes radar's before, but after seeing pics like this I'm sure more fellas are sliding in her DMs and shooting their shots. Sleep on her if you want to... "I'm loving it."

Also ole girl on the left is thicker than cold oatmeal.!! Eeek

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Janelle Monáe's time-twisting horror film Antebellum heading to VOD in September

By Tyler Aquilina
August 06, 2020 at 05:45 PM EDT

Audiences will soon discover what Janelle Monáe's mysterious horror film Antebellum is all about.
Originally set for an April release before, well, you know, the film will now bypass U.S. theaters, arriving on VOD Sept. 18. Distributor Lionsgate announced the news Thursday, somewhat ironically calling the film "the ultimate big screen event" in a tweet. Antebellum will still have a theatrical run "in select international markets," according to a press release.

The film's release date was first pushed to Aug. 21 amid the COVID-19 pandemic, before it was temporarily pulled from the studio's schedule.
"While we designed Antebellum to be consumed as a communal experience in the theater, we are thrilled by the unique opportunity we have to pivot to a different kind of communal moment in our culture," writer-directors Gerard Bush and Christopher Renz said in a statement. "As we face the realities of systemic racism in our country, which have crescendoed to this current inflection point in 2020, we understand how imperative it is to bring Antebellum to the broadest audience possible, while also prioritizing health and safety. It is our ardent hope that by sharing our film widely, both nationally and internationally, we will transform the moviegoing experience from home into a true event."

LIONSGATE
Antebellum stars Monáe as a successful writer who finds herself trapped in a nightmarish reality, with trailers showing her being transported to a slavery-era cotton field by a mysterious force. In a statement, Lionsgate Motion Picture Group chairman Joe Drake also stressed the film's relevance to the country's current reckoning with its racist past and present.
"While the theatrical experience will always be the heart of our business, we are thrilled that we are able to seize the opportunity to match Gerard and Chris's urgent and immediate film with a release strategy befitting this moment of extraordinary change," Drake said. "Gerard and Chris are storytellers whose work beats with authenticity — not only will this film entertain and thrill audiences worldwide, but spark a discussion about our current world."

Antebellum also stars Eric Lange, Jena Malone, Jack Huston, Kiersey Clemons, and Tongayi Chirisa. You can watch the trailer below.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty, but she’s a confused bitch. She doesn’t even know who or what she wants to fuck.

She's not confused...she said she's pansexual, "she's for everybody."

Hell if I had a shot, I wouldn't give a damn

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

31782208-0-image-a-78_1597073465876.jpg

31782214-0-image-a-79_1597073477853.jpg

31782210-8612507-Artist_Janelle_opened_about_finding_her_voice_during_the_convers-a-32_1597077392703.jpg

31782212-8612507-Artist_Janelle_opened_about_finding_her_voice_during_the_convers-a-31_1597077392526.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is pretty. She would be even hotter if she worked out.
She could have it popping like India Westbrook.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Man I know she’s gay but if she was to give me the green light I will go at her.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn maybe not..... Fooled by the lens again....

But she's still smashable, hell Janelle keeps some nice chicks in her crew
Truth... She the one you friendzone so you can get at her friends. The creative type that always has something going on, invites you and whomever you wanna come with. Kinda cute, but more cool than attractive so you keep it friendly.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth... She the one you friendzone so you can get at her friends. The creative type that always has something going on, invites you and whomever you wanna come with. Kinda cute, but more cool than attractive so you keep it friendly.

Yeah that sounds good on paper but in real life, all of her friends are gay. If you’re gay then you can be their friend too. If you’re not and somehow they let you into the group, then enjoy your blue balls when hanging out with them.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
yeah and that takes away from everything. her vibe is not wanting to get dicked down. that's auto regulated to coworkers, fam, homies wives, etc.

So you saying you think she fucks like a dead fish. Just staring at you making whimpering sounds while you fuck abrasive dry puss. That can sure take the fun out of date night.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So you saying you think she fucks like a dead fish. Just staring at you making whimpering sounds while you fuck abrasive dry puss. That can sure take the fun out of date night.

I don't think that's what he's saying. Even though she's "pansexual", she's given off a purely lesbian vibe for years...meaning she gives the impression that men don't have a shot.

She's still fine, though. And interesting. I'd shoot my shot anyway.