Is Wifesharing a white thing?

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You nust be a very lonley guy my dear. Okay, I understand this board now. Post nudes of mostyl white girls, but do not discuss things like open marriage, hotwife, wifesharing and so on. I understand. :)
Exactly! You got it. LOL. Ummmm,,the last part anyway the "Mostly whitegirls" part is waaay wrong. A lot of brothers on here wouldn't touch those devils. You might ask why. Well white women have a HISTORY of fucking over black men. Look it up. Now as far as your original question...White men share their wives because a lot of them have suppressed homosexual tendencies. And to be frank it starts early in their years. If you look it up and there are many stories of young white boys in grade school forcibly assaulting/raping other boys with objects at school and on school buses and in locker rooms, they do this in groups, not alone. You will find very few cases of this with black youth. You will also find it in colleges where white fraternity men will beer bong other men in the ass. You will find no cases of this with black fraternities. All of this carries on into adulthood.

I don't know the exact reasoning, but both the white man and women desire black men sexually. I'm sure the reasoning and intensity varies from couple to couple whereas some men would like to watch a black dude dig his wife out and some just let their wives get "ran" (term we use in the African-American vernacular to indicate gang fucked). One can chalk this up as being "sexually open", that would be your definition bruh, not mine. Me opening my lady up to get fucked by another man is straight weakness. Even if a man cannot sexually satisfy his lady, a black man will still not allow it, he rather see his lady gone. Sure you will find some black dudes out there that are more than open to the proposition, but the vast vast majority don't get down like that. It's weak, its gay, its disgusting. You gonna let some other man come in your house, sweat and cum in your sheets that you sleep in. Gay. And we can switch this around, our wives don't play that shit either. For example, if I went to my lady and said "you have permission to fuck another man in our house or anywhere and I want to watch", she'd divorce my ass cause she will see it as weak and gay as well.

I think to a lot of white people, inviting black men into the bedroom is akin to inviting a dildo. Black men serve has objects to fulfill their sexual desires and nothing more. A thing. They have no moral connection to black bodies, our worth is the same worth as the dildo, a thing. Not something they don't think they can fall in love with but just a means to an end. But we also have a lot of white women that have a strong fetish for the melanin. They fall in love and that's okay. I'm not saying all white people are like this, but a lot. Sorry for being vague.

Now let's talk about this Indian shit. I'm sure those indian motherfuckers didn't like you. Bet you had to deal with a lot of shit. You rarely see them date outside their racce and when they do its a white guy. Chris Hansen bagged a lot of 'em on his show.

I do have a feeling you trolling us. If you are..I just want to say fuck you just in case.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're not going to get an intelligent or enlightened response because the vast majority of the regular posters here have a teenager's mentality. If you go to FetLife.com, you'll get a more mature response. You'll find black men there who share their wives/girlfriends.

The majority of American Black men aren’t interested in sharing their wives, girlfriends or women with other men.

Was that intelligent or enlightened enough for you?

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The majority of American Black men aren’t interested in sharing their wives, girlfriends or women with other men.

Was that intelligent or enlightened enough for you?
Sure, but you seem offended as if I was referring to you.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hello there,

I'm the newbie.
A little about me, I am of African-Indian descent, born and raised in Germany and I love white women.

Germany is very sexually open, there are many swinger clubs and there is demand from white couples for interracial sex, whether in the form of wifesharing or cuckolding.

My wife is a PAWG, hourglass figure, big boobs, big butt, small waist, white skin and we like to go to swingers clubs. Before you ask, we don't do threesomes. It's more enjoing our time in the club, watching other couples have Sex or let them watch us, how we have Sex.

Something always strikes me and I would like to know your opinion on it. There are quite a few blacks who act as bulls in the wifesharing and cuckold scene. There doesn't seem to be a moral issue in shagging a white wife.

But if you ask the brothers, almost everyone says that they would not share their wife.

In a club nearby we have a black and white party once a month, about 400 to 500 people come together. White couples and single Black men, but never a black man with his wife, or very rarely.

Why is that? Is wifesharing or cuckolding a white thing? I would be interested in your thoughts.
Look, why you can't accept, that maybe in other countries mentality and sexual ideas are diffrent? Don't be so condemning...

How are we so condemning and you're in environment of endless sex opportunities and possibilities and you don't let Brotha's fuck your wife?

You can honestly answer your own question.

Why are being stingy with that fine ass white woman with the hourglass figure, big tits, wet pussy and nice pink pussy lips you got?

All the men around and you think she wants to be stuck with only fucking you?

This nigga takes her to the Disney World of dicks and telling her that she can only ride one ride!

His

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bama is trying to scout bamas to plug his wife. Lol. @Bullet dun started something. lmao!

Nah he wants to know why we don't let dude's fuck our girlfriends, women wives and wives when he's exactly the same way.

Where if he really wanted an answer he'd just look in the fucking mirror

7PAR.gif

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For an answer to your question, I suggest you speak to a man on this board who goes by the name of Bullet.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Good Morning,

Here in the States yes.

Generally you'll only find whites sharing their wives. Sometimes it's with their other white friends, Sometimes it's with a black guy random or otherwise.

However you'd be hard pressed to find a black guy who will share/swap his wide, and especially not with a white guy. That's a no no

Thank you for your reply. Okay, this is interesting. What makes the diffrence in the States between the white and the black community in this case? Is it the history of racism or is it religion? I would like to understand it better.
Would you also say, a black guy will never share his wife, regardless of whether she is black or white?

In Germany I observe in the Swingerclubs that black women are rarity, but (!) they become more. Young black single women, and not the BBW or SSBBW type, no, I speak of the Vixen type. My wife and I are on a Swingerboard in Germany, and we this trend.

Also, the number of interracial couples going to clubs is increasing here. Usually it's white men and black women. It probably also has something to do with the fact that white men are more open when it comes to wife sharing. But I never saw a black couple or very seldom an interracial couple, black male, white female.

Numbers of Interracial couples in Germany is increasing.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Of course it's not. You can just go on any of the swinger sites and see a ton of black couples into the lifestyle. We have a circle of at least 21 Black Couples we have interact with at different times and different situations just ourselves over the years. It's not mainstream but not a dirty little secret by any means anymore.

Thank you for your post. That is very interesting. I also think that in the future it will be more and more in common. Nobody is an island in a country. We all influence eachother and people are increasingly dissatisfied with monogamy. That's why they cheat and live hypocritical lives. Swinging is an honest way out here. Together and equal rights for both partners.

I don't know the exact reasoning, but both the white man and women desire black men sexually.

First, thank you for your reply. I don't agree with everything you write, but I respect your opinion.
From my point of view, exoticism plays a major role, there is also a hype, but smaller, for turkish or arab males in Germany. Then the hype that followed Blacked and Blacked Raw. But also economic reasons. In Germany, black men belong to the lower social class, so there is little danger for the white man that his wife will run away with the other man. This danger is more likely when a man is socially equal or higher. Women generally do not enter into relationships with men who earn less and are less educated than them. The situation is different in Germany with regard to black women, they are socially better off and can increasingly be seen at universities.

So I agree with you, the black male is nothing else than a Dildo. Totally agree with you on this.
But honestly, if I invite a second woman for a threesome, then her only function is to satisfy my lust, that's it. And when a woman like Angela White or Mia Malkova invites me to be her dildo, I don't complain.

Not yet, wait for the next generation.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Morning,

Thank you for your reply. Okay, this is interesting. What makes the difference in the States between the white and the black community in this case? Is it the history of racism or is it religion? I would like to understand it better.
Would you also say, a black guy will never share his wife, regardless of whether she is black or white?

In Germany I observe in the Swingerclubs that black women are rarity, but (!) they become more. Young black single women, and not the BBW or SSBBW type, no, I speak of the Vixen type. My wife and I are on a Swingerboard in Germany, and we this trend.

Also, the number of interracial couples going to clubs is increasing here. Usually it's white men and black women. It probably also has something to do with the fact that white men are more open when it comes to wife sharing. But I never saw a black couple or very seldom an interracial couple, black male, white female.

Numbers of Interracial couples in Germany is increasing.

Well it is viewed across the board (whether it's true or not) that black men are more physically dominant, the most well endowed on the planet, and overall are better at sex.

The idea is, if my girl leaves me for something weaker that's a slap in the face. Whereas in many people's minds if a person 'cheats up' or with permission has sex with someone superior it's more of a pass given.

In the states black men are viewed as the apex of sexual relationships

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
But what I have to say, I see cuckolding as a pure white thing. I have never encountered this phenomenon among non-whites.

By the way, I'm noticing a fair amount of homophobia on this board. I don't even know where that comes from. I mean, do you know Michael Eric Dyson's book about Martin Luther King?
Many great black thinkers like James Baldwin were homosexual. Without them the world would be poorer.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Well it is viewed across the board (whether it's true or not) that black men are more physically dominant, the most well endowed on the planet, and overall are better at sex.

Yes, but aren't these white attributions to black males that have been adopted. Also positive racism, but ultimately objectivism?
In Germany we have the same for Arab men, they are considered to be more dominant and aggressive than white men and therefore men who can fuck women better.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Okay, I have to go to work. I leave you with a view on a wonderful black female and singer, enjoy here, wife material: