Is Wifesharing a white thing?

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Hello there,

I'm the newbie.
A little about me, I am of African-Indian descent, born and raised in Germany and I love white women.

Germany is very sexually open, there are many swinger clubs and there is demand from white couples for interracial sex, whether in the form of wifesharing or cuckolding.

My wife is a PAWG, hourglass figure, big boobs, big butt, small waist, white skin and we like to go to swingers clubs. Before you ask, we don't do threesomes. It's more enjoing our time in the club, watching other couples have Sex or let them watch us, how we have Sex.

Something always strikes me and I would like to know your opinion on it. There are quite a few blacks who act as bulls in the wifesharing and cuckold scene. There doesn't seem to be a moral issue in shagging a white wife.

But if you ask the brothers, almost everyone says that they would not share their wife.

In a club nearby we have a black and white party once a month, about 400 to 500 people come together. White couples and single Black men, but never a black man with his wife, or very rarely.

Why is that? Is wifesharing or cuckolding a white thing? I would be interested in your thoughts.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Our thoughts??? You should get on with this bullshit. You'd be hard pressed to find a black man willing to share his girlfriend let alone his wife.
Any man who likes watching his wife get dug out by another man ain't much of a man and is probably a closet faggot imo. :hmm:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hello there,

I'm the newbie.
A little about me, I am of African-Indian descent, born and raised in Germany and I love white women.

Germany is very sexually open, there are many swinger clubs and there is demand from white couples for interracial sex, whether in the form of wifesharing or cuckolding.

My wife is a PAWG, hourglass figure, big boobs, big butt, small waist, white skin and we like to go to swingers clubs. Before you ask, we don't do threesomes. It's more enjoing our time in the club, watching other couples have Sex or let them watch us, how we have Sex.

Something always strikes me and I would like to know your opinion on it. There are quite a few blacks who act as bulls in the wifesharing and cuckold scene. There doesn't seem to be a moral issue in shagging a white wife.

But if you ask the brothers, almost everyone says that they would not share their wife.

In a club nearby we have a black and white party once a month, about 400 to 500 people come together. White couples and single Black men, but never a black man with his wife, or very rarely.

Why is that? Is wifesharing or cuckolding a white thing? I would be interested in your thoughts.
naaah! I fuck dr. truths lady & dj's lady for them! They are faggots. Dj's cover is posting pitches & dr. faggot doesnt have one. they practice their faggotry with each other.
:dunno: :roflmao3:

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Thank you for your reply. But let us talk in a nice way, without strong language.

So, in your opinion, it's a white thing and white males aren't real man? And what does it say about the white women and the black males who are involved in the thing as bulls?

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
I'm not a bot, I'm just asking a question, please deal with it. I mean, you can't say that there exist in the white community something like Wifesharing and we black males are great participators in it.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
First....if this muthafucka calls a black man a 'bull' one more muthafucking time I request a lifetime ban.

Please mind, I'm not an american, maybe we have in germany another sensitivity. In this sexual game names like Hotwife or bull are normal. I just used them in this special context.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
So you have a problem with strong language. Okay, how about this. :thefinger:

Yes, I think people who use strong language can't express what they think. It's a weakness.

Let's be polite.

Look, I don't get it. On this board are so many posts of nude girls, and so many here deeply want to lay these girls. People post clips of interracial gangbangs, threesomes and so on. So please help me to understand, why my question is such an offense to you.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, I think people who use strong language can't express what they think. It's a weakness.

Let's be polite.

Look, I don't get it. On this board are so many posts of nude girls, and so many here deeply want to lay these girls. People post clips of interracial gangbangs, threesomes and so on. So please help me to understand, why my question is such an offense to you.

You seem to know an awful lot about this Board given you just joined this morning, which leads me to believe you're a member using a different name. That kind of duplicity is not received well here. Come correct or don't come at all, and until you do :thefinger:

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
You seem to know an awful lot about this Board given you just joined this morning, which leads me to believe you're a member using a different name.

Sure I know, because since a week I read diffrent topics and now I just wanted to post a question: Is Wifesharing a white thing.
Till now you could'nt explain me, what is so offensive for you.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Look, why you can't accept, that maybe in other countries mentality and sexual ideas are diffrent? Don't be so condemning...

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Let's be polite.

you are too new to know how we talk but you know what we post?
only a couple of members hereare swingers
ask bullet and godofwine
they can answer your question
the rest of us will clown you
was that polite enuf

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
you are too new to know how we talk but you know what we post?
only a couple of members hereare swingers
ask bullet and godofwine
they can answer your question
the rest of us will clown you
was that polite enuf

Sure it was polite enough.
And is it for you so strange, that someone first check a boad and become then a member?
I thought just to ask something that is on my mind. I didn't thought it would cause such a storm.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sure I know, because since a week I read diffrent topics and now I just wanted to post a question: Is Wifesharing a white thing.
Till now you could'nt explain me, what is so offensive for you.

What's so offensive??? You, and your willingness, even desire, to have another man fuck your lady. That in BGOL venacular makes you a weak ass bitch. and you'd be better off posting bullshit like this on "DCOL", aka, Deviant Cacs On Line. :rolleyes:

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
What's so offensive??? You, and your willingness, even desire, to have another man fuck your lady. That in BGOL venacular makes you a weak ass bitch. and you'd be better off posting bullshit like this on "DCOL", aka, Deviant Cacs On Line. :rolleyes:

Listen, I never said I want another man to fuck my wife!
I asked only why is it so common with white couples and why so many black males participate in it. Look and your reading ability.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hello my curry jollof rice friend.

Newbies know to post nudes of their wife. As she is in the community, I’m certain that she has myriad pics to choose from. Only send her 10 best pics. None of you or any other bulls. We don’t condone meat gazing here. Ok, 90% of BGOL doesn’t condone meat gazing.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
This is BLACKGIRLONLINE.

And no, we don't let other men fuck our wives.

There are a few exceptions to every rule.

Delete this thread and don't ask it again.

....THIS IS AMERICA, JACK.

My friend, America is a declining country. So your phrase does not impress me. When I compare the infrastructure and healthcare of America with Germany, America is a third world country.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Most certainly a white thing. We can fuck a white mans wife with no problem, but we will never share our own. Sure, we are hypocrites from a moral standpoint but that will never be enough to let it bother or deter us from slaying everything in our path.

That’s far more important than morality.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Let's be polite.

Look you simple minded muhfucka. Didn’t you say you go to swinger’s clubs and the black couples don’t participate. Why not ask them instead of a bunch of strangers.....and post them pics of that so-called PAWG you got.

BBCforPAWG

Potential Star
Registered
Most certainly a white thing. We can fuck a white mans wife with no problem, but we will never share our own. Sure, we are hypocrites from a moral standpoint but that will never be enough to let it bother or deter us from slaying everything in our path.

That’s far more important than morality.

Hey, thank you very much for this answer. I appreciate it.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friend, America is a declining country. So your phrase does not impress me. When I compare the infrastructure and healthcare of America with Germany, America is a third world country.
You're not going to get an intelligent or enlightened response because the vast majority of the regular posters here have a teenager's mentality. If you go to FetLife.com, you'll get a more mature response. You'll find black men there who share their wives/girlfriends.