Is Wifesharing a white thing?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
EbSGw3XWkAIG_8e

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On spaces like OF and occasionally the trending section of some tube sites, I've seen screenshots of vids featuring curvy Black wives traded out for kinks. OP, if your looking for a network of that sorta thing, you'd be better off perusing pages like fetlife and similar. Not so much this forum. Bullet is prob the only no fucks given exception on here :lol:

DAMNNNNNN...nice thread take over!!

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
On spaces like OF and occasionally the trending section of some tube sites, I've seen screenshots of vids featuring curvy Black wives traded out for kinks. OP, if your looking for a network of that sorta thing, you'd be better off perusing pages like fetlife and similar. Not so much this forum. Bullet is prob the only no fucks given exception on here :lol:

DAMNNNNNN...nice thread take over!!
So you actually took this thread seriously????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sure I know, because since a week I read diffrent topics and now I just wanted to post a question: Is Wifesharing a white thing.
Till now you could'nt explain me, what is so offensive for you.

Here in the States yes.

Generally you'll only find whites sharing their wives. Sometimes it's with their other white friends, Sometimes it's with a black guy random or otherwise.

However you'd be hard pressed to find a black guy who will share/swap his wide, and especially not with a white guy. That's a no no