Is there an unwritten rule where candidates must meet Black people at soul food spots, w/ hotsauce?

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, we got stuck with a lot of stereotypes that had nothing to do with us. My favorite is the “lazy” stereotype.

Like how in the fuck did they come up with that during slavery times? A lazy slave? That’s like saying virgin prostitute.
I said basically the same thing to a CAC at work before and he said to me "If they weren't lazy they wouldn't have been whipped". Luckily a dude is on point with his talking points to counter these smug white supremacists out here.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, there is pandering at all levels. But the difference republicans haven't done 1/10 the damage to their base that democrats have done to the black community. And it's depressing to think those are the good guys. So the pandering is especially insulting.

If that white base for republicans got what the black base for democrats got these last 50 years, they'd be rioting. For example, could you imagine if cacs couldn't walk/drive around in their own cities without all this police harassment and republicans had ran those cities for decades? Then a republican shows up ever 4 years to eat mayo on rye with them like it's all sweet. Yeah, that would work. :lol:

Game is the game at this point. It works so well, why would they stop? Shit. I don't blame them at all.

I agree with you.. But, one day the majority of people have to snap outta the trance.. As long as we have these talking heads on tv and sorry ass churches selling people empty bottles of hope, this cycle going to keep happening!! Well, I guess the nightmare continues!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Pandering to the older black demographic.

It's really a major red flag, as that older demographic is content with the dog & pony show that is eating soul food in *black-identified neighborhood, but usually Harlem*

The youth & the middle aged need to take the reigns of power from them.

Young people don't vote. That's the problem.......YOUNG PEOPLE COMPLAIN BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Well they have the ADOS movement now to tell them not to vote.

It's fucking amazing. You constantly see younger people complain about shit like this but they refuse to show up at the polls. You know who shows up......people the age of AL Sharpton. The same people who saw real voter suppression while younger people go on about how voting doesn't get you anything.

The ignorance is painful.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
What's funny is that the dudes in this thread are missing the forest for the trees.

Al Sharpton likes Sylvia's so he does the meetings at Sylvia's. The hot sauce is on every table.

Now here's the important part......while y'all are worrying about how it looks what Sharpton is doing is asking people specific questions about issues that pertain to the Black community. Dudes in here are always talking about what people can do for us and when someone is actually asking those questions y'all sit and worry about hot sauce on the table at a Black owned establishment.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's fucking amazing. You constantly see younger people complain about shit like this but they refuse to show up at the polls. You know who shows up......people the age of AL Sharpton. The same people who saw real voter suppression while younger people go on about how voting doesn't get you anything.

The ignorance is painful.
What's funny is that the dudes in this thread are missing the forest for the trees.

Al Sharpton likes Sylvia's so he does the meetings at Sylvia's. The hot sauce is on every table.

Now here's the important part......while y'all are worrying about how it looks what Sharpton is doing is asking people specific questions about issues that pertain to the Black community. Dudes in here are always talking about what people can do for us and when someone is actually asking those questions y'all sit and worry about hot sauce on the table at a Black owned establishment.

Good to see the adults finally showed up.

You get it....politicians have absolutely no reason to court people or groups of people who don't vote. Period. Regardless of what you think about him, Al can turn out voters. He has radio shows that talk strictly politics. He has a following and his following VOTES.....

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Now here's the important part that Darrkman is missing......while y'all are worrying about how it looks what Sharpton is doing is asking people specific questions about issues that pertain to the Black community. Dudes in here are always talking about what people can do for us and when someone is actually asking those questions y'all sit and worry about hot sauce on the table at a Black owned establishment.
Anyone with Rev. in their title and is older than 45 is likely to toe the Establishment's line.
CACs and Politicians in general always find their way into some Pulpit in the Black Community.
How many Hall's are there available to use as a venue. Neutral sites that don't conjure up forgiveness and comfort foods to sedate the people. Why not a Book Store or a school auditorium in the community?

How much more of this bullshit can you put up with?

listen to the crowd as she interacts...those aren't her Millenial base

evoking the Civil Rights Era instead of any Policy proposal

We don't need no Blue Eyed Soul. That's entertainment and it's supposed to be about straight business, not emulating Blackness to continually sedate the masses of the Black community.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is no unwritten rule, they will do Civil Rights marches or meet with Al Sharpton, than code signal to voters about me. This is to ensure the issue is not about race. The right wing will back off and let the left put in the work because of their perceived association with white supremacists. They also want to hide their agenda such as criminal justice reform.

I am currently battling this garbage along with white women dating inter racially than launching attacks at me.

selma-march-1-rt-190303_hpMain_12x5_608.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just once I wish they'd have a black person on staff that wasn't bought, that wasn't gonna get fired for speaking their mind on bullshyt like this. Cause this is the same shyt that these white companies do when they put out a sweater that looks like a minstrel show character. Just someone to say; 'Look if we do "this" it may look like "that". So lets not do "this", save the headache that may occur and try for something else!'

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Does the vice president get Secret Service for life?

However, most of it expires shortly after they leave office and as such the Vice-President only gets six months of protection after leaving office unless extended. The President is the only former member of the executive branch to receive lifetime secret service protection.

I had somebody come at me that fucked up my speech and disrupted my activities, I know what it is like . He was left out there with no Secret Service protection. Knowing he was likely to run, any foreign intelligence agency could have easily gotten to him. Forget meddling in the election with Twitter, now they are chemical batching candidates.

ukraine-tymoshenko.jpg

He fits the profile, being accused of inappropriately touching somebody than something horrible happens to you.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Does the vice president get Secret Service for life?

However, most of it expires shortly after they leave office and as such the Vice-President only gets six months of protection after leaving office unless extended. The President is the only former member of the executive branch to receive lifetime secret service protection.

I had somebody come at me that fucked up my speech and disrupted my activities, I know what it is like . He was left out there with no Secret Service protection. Knowing he was likely to run, any foreign intelligence agency could have easily gotten to him. Forget meddling in the election with Twitter, now they are chemical batching candidates.

ukraine-tymoshenko.jpg

He fits the profile, being accused of inappropriately touching somebody than something horrible happens to you.

I think somebody was doing something to him when his security probably lapsed. Let say I am poisoning somebody, their poor health will be evident to other people and raise suspicion. You will first want to associate their poor health to their age or use character assassination to discourage people from investigating further.

Discouraging him from running for President and refusing to endorse him to prevent him from being seen publicly. Associating his poor health (asphasia) with his age. Finally, you have character assassination, saying he was touching children.

I am speaking from experience after thwarting my attempt, these are the observations after looking back on it. It could be internal (more likely) or foreign activities. It would not surprise me if foul play was involved, the U.S. has become a very bizarre place, I will be glad when I am somewhere else where there is sanity.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is weird and I’d tell those candidates to get the fuck on.

If I’ve never seen you before, I don’t need to see you when you’re running from office.

But some are just happy to bring them around. :smh:

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
this shit aint working no more

we beyond these stunts

You aint kiddin bruh.. Like I said, these stunts, tricks or whatever people wanna call them,, shouldve been exposed and destroyed back in the late 70's!! But no, they had us all distracted and buyin into a dream/illusion that was never designed for copper colour people!! Anyway, good reply..