Is there an unwritten rule where candidates must meet Black people at soul food spots, w/ hotsauce?

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pandering to the older black demographic.

It's really a major red flag, as that older demographic is content with the dog & pony show that is eating soul food in *black-identified neighborhood, but usually Harlem*

The youth & the middle aged need to take the reigns of power from them.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:smh: :fuckyousay: :hmm:

elBO3S.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's really a major red flag, as that older demographic is content with the dog & pony show that is eating soul food in *black-identified neighborhood, but usually Harlem*

I dont know who you call the older crowd but Im past my forties and I find this shit to be obnoxiouly PHONEY as PHUCK...

it looks so fuckin orchestrated and staged..... sharpton looks so bought....

while eating chicken is not racist.... thinkin you could be seen as "one of them" because you are eatin chicken is racist as fuck...

I refuse to even watch the video, Im cringing just lookin at the fuckin screen cap

LOL

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
He's a gay man named Peter, last name Booty judge, From South Bend.

I woulda "liked" this, but I ain't like dat!

you can believe as a married gay man his booty has a gig!

:lol:

Tired of that silly shit....

But there are a certain demographic of us that eat that bullshit up!.....goddamn idiots!

politicians pander for a reason - it works !

pdice

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No the fuck we ain't! (I'm 67) Besides, the minute I see that sell out mf I'm turned off.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Got damn....just can't please niccas...

First the person they are meeting picks the place. Looks like Sylvia's to me. What would ya'll rather, that they meet at some white boys restaurant and keep letting them get the limelight.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Funny how we got stuck with that stereotype, when it was the Chinese that created fried chicken. Btw, politicians do this, because most of us tend to put optics over substance.
All the KFCs in middle America and all the chicken in tbe world, and Black people still think it's us that's holding up this billion dollar chicken business on our backs lol. EVERYONE on the planet loves chicken. Baked, fried, fricasseed, don't matter. There's not a place on Earth you can go and not get some fried chicken if you want some.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Got damn....just can't please niccas...

First the person they are meeting picks the place. Looks like Sylvia's to me. What would ya'll rather, that they meet at some white boys restaurant and keep letting them get the limelight.
I'd rather Al Sharpton not be the guy they meet to supposedly represent Black folks. anywhere.