In case you're getting a booster shot

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eyes have nothing to do with critical thinking. that doesn't even make sense. A government is not taking out its own military and a pharm company is not taking out its own people. your argument is illogical because there is no gain if no one is around to capitalize. instead of using flowering language to mask the fact you can't argue against it, just accept the truth.

Who says take out its own military, but they will use their own military men like fuckin lab rats.. just like

they are doing the population...

Let those that have eyes SEE..

The Pentagon only declassified these two reports in 2000 as part of larger project to determine how many servicemen and women might have been exposed to dangerous radiation in such experiments over the years. The information had been kept secret under the Atomic Energy Act of 1946.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely doing population control by giving it to all medical professionals, military and first responders
:rolleyes2:
:smh:

Lets see first we get a Bill Gates speech on population control and

how VACCINES can be used to LOWER THE POPULATION

hear it for your self.. it starts at around four minutes..

NOW we get vaccines, and THIS BBC article..

And 23 nations - including Spain and Japan - are expected to see their populations halve by 2100.

Im just saying.... I dont expect most of the population to be able to

see the obvious... because there are many of those with EYES AND CANNOT SEE...

EARS and CANNOT HEAR..

See how population was a problem in 2010..

Now we got this PLANdemic and population decline..

you think thats a fuckin coincidence...??

REALLY??????

JEEEEBUS FUCKIN CRISTOBALLS

IDIOCRACY wasnt a movie

that shit was a documentary on the future!!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Lets see first we get a Bill Gates speech on population control and

how VACCINES can be used to LOWER THE POPULATION

hear it for your self.. it starts at around four minutes..

NOW we get vaccines, and THIS BBC article..

And 23 nations - including Spain and Japan - are expected to see their populations halve by 2100.

Im just saying.... I dont expect most of the population to be able to

see the obvious... because there are many of those with EYES AND CANNOT SEE...

EARS and CANNOT HEAR..

See how population was a problem in 2010..

Now we got this PLANdemic and population decline..

you think thats a fuckin coincidence...??

REALLY??????

JEEEEBUS FUCKIN CRISTOBALLS

IDIOCRACY wasnt a movie

that shit was a documentary on the future!!!

He leaked the secret plan on the internet. :lol: :rolleyes2:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He leaked the secret plan on the internet. :lol: :rolleyes2:

Yup eventually they told that muthafucka to sit down and shut

the fuck up... bruh you are an artist... use your imagination,

Imagine bill gates bald with just a little hair on the side,

and no glasses on..

Ol Mr burns looking ass..

Ol I want to block the sun looking ass..

seriously tho,

There is NO getting around Bill Gates saying that population growth is a problem.

and how

HE CAN USE VACCINES TO SOLVE THAT PROBLEM....

the MEDIA cant even spin that shit as MISINFORMATION...

He FUCKED UP BAD bruh!!!!

Thats why we have Logical Thinkers aka Conspiracy Analyst

and everybody else...

Give thanks Muthafucka!!!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Who says take out its own military, but they will use their own military men like fuckin lab rats.. just like

The Pentagon only declassified these two reports in 2000 as part of larger project to determine how many servicemen and women might have been exposed to dangerous radiation in such experiments over the years. The information had been kept secret under the Atomic Energy Act of 1946.

more stupidity.

and your one line parables don't add anything to the conversation.

nuclear testing does not equal wiping out their entire military. terrible argument with no relevance and no relation to the initial problem of your idea being illogical and has no evidence.

a civilization is not taking out their brightest minds and the people that hold the power behind it to let the dumb live. You want to create a narrative not based on logic.

If there is population control, it's betting on the fact a certain segment of the population that is dumb and will not listen to take the vaccine and die off. That way we don't have to carry them along in society and can advance at a faster pace.

However, the party system is designed to prey on the dumb as well as keep them working to make others rich. This country needs the dumb to operate efficiently. You still have some use after all.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
more stupidity.

and your one line parables don't add anything to the conversation.

nuclear testing does not equal wiping out their entire military. terrible argument with no relevance and no relation to the initial problem of your idea being illogical and has no evidence.

a civilization is not taking out their brightest minds and the people that hold the power behind it to let the dumb live. You want to create a narrative not based on logic.

If there is population control, it's betting on the fact a certain segment of the population that is dumb and will not listen to take the vaccine and die off. That way we don't have to carry them along in society and can advance at a faster pace.

However, the party system is designed to prey on the dumb as well as keep them working to make others rich. This country needs the dumb to operate efficiently. You still have some use after all.

You are SLOW as fuck... and Im being nice..

Who said anything about WIPING out the WHOLE military,

that IS YOU pulling words out your ass TRYIN

to be right about something...

try to use that brain of yours, and understand that

a govt that approves its OWN military being a fuckin lab rat,

wont think twice about using the general population as lab rats...

FACT is the GOVT USED ITS OWN MILITARY AS LAB RATS FOR A STUDY

ON RADIATION...

And plenty of classified documents that are being released proving this.... you just

dont know any better...

Who said anything about taking out their brightest minds and think tanks..

Population CONTROL is NOT Population DEPLETION...

You are just ignoring the fact.. Bill Gates said we have a population problem,

but he can solve that using vaccines..

Eleven years later, we have experimental vaccines and population decline..

If you cant see the obvious, that AINT my problem..

The year 2021 is the first time since 1937 that the U.S. population grew by fewer than one million people, featuring the lowest numeric growth since at least 1900, when the Census Bureau began annual population estimates.

COVID-19, Declining Birth Rates and International Migration Resulted in Historically Small Population Gains

The U.S. population grew at a slower rate in 2021 than in any other year since the founding of the nation, based on historical decennial censuses and annual population estimates.

The U.S. Census Bureau Vintage 2021 Population Estimates released today show that population grew only 0.1% and that the COVID-19 pandemic exacerbated the slower growth the country has experienced in recent years.

By the way,

Im not really responding to you per se, Im writing for those

THAT HAVE EYES AND CAN SEE..

I really dont give a fuck what you think to be honest!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You don't control populations by having "less people" you control by having more.
Don't even waste your time bruh. I been put that idiot on ignore :smh:

cFvLwQ.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you have a way better imagination than I do.

Thank You... I wont argue that fact.. LOL

Imagination is a creative power that is necessary for inventing an instrument, designing a dress or a house, painting a picture or writing a book. The creative power of imagination has an important role in the achievement of success in any field. What we imagine often, and expect to happen can come into being.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Thank You... I wont argue that fact.. LOL

Imagination is a creative power that is necessary for inventing an instrument, designing a dress or a house, painting a picture or writing a book. The creative power of imagination has an important role in the achievement of success in any field. What we imagine often, and expect to happen can come into being.
Dray is creative...he's created things both artistic and practical. Hes even created things in the 4th and 5th dimensions, meaning they exist without any physical working parts.

I'm a creative. I imagine stuff, translate my ideas into words, then hire other people to make physical versions of them.

Lies arent a created thing. They are perversions of reality, facts and proof. They are derivatives left over from the digestion of all honest good and beneficial things.

Just like shit.

Youre on here peddling shit in place of wholesome food, then youre telling people to IMAGINE that the wholesale bullshit you're pushing is actually steak and potatoes.

Naw bruh. :smh:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Dray is creative...he's created things both artistic and practical. Hes even created things in the 4th and 5th dimensions, meaning they exist without any physical working parts.

I'm a creative.

I imagine stuff, translate my ideas into words, then hire other people to make physical versions of them.

Lies arent a created thing. They are perversions of reality, facts and proof. They are derivatives left over from the digestion of all honest good and beneficial things.

Just like shit.

Youre on here peddling shit in place of wholesome food, then youre telling people to IMAGINE that the wholesale bullshit you're pushing is actually steak and potatoes.

Very well said.

I can understand both sides, but letting ones feelings or imagination turn into spreading stories about this shit may get someone killed.

...also, unrelated: the part about imagining stuff, translating ideas and hiring ppl to bring them to life may help me get over the hump on this passion project I'm working on.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
the part about imagining stuff, translating ideas and hiring ppl to bring them to life may help me get over the hump on this passion project I'm working on.
Aye mayne, you cant do complicated, repetitive tasks by yourself and not get burned out. If you gonna hire contractors be willing to pay them right, but also hold them accountable.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Like I tell my nephew....we are all lab rats. That is how the lab rat research is done. Lab rats are exposed to a disease. Some are given a medication believed to prevent, minimize or cure the disease. The others aren't. And then both groups are observed to see if they die at the same rate. If those that received the medication die at a much lower rate than those who don't received the medication, at least in that area the medication is successful.

You are a lab rat too bruh, you are just part of the group that received the placebo; therefore you are part of the group that is dying at a much higher rate. Thank you and others in your group for your sacrifice.....

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Like I tell my nephew....we are all lab rats. That is how the lab rat research is done. Lab rats are exposed to a disease. Some are given a medication believed to prevent, minimize or cure the disease. The others aren't. And then both groups are observed to see if they die at the same rate. If those that received the medication die at a much lower rate than those who don't received the medication, at least in that area the medication is successful.

You are a lab rat too bruh, you are just part of the group that received the placebo; therefore you are part of the group that is dying at a much higher rate. Thank you and others in your group for your sacrifice.....
Yall dont know how a lab is run.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
My aunt’s a nurse here the DMV and according to her, most of the cases they’re seeing in the ER and ICU are those who are not vaccinated. The vaccinated are heavily in the minority and are able to bounce back relatively quickly.

Way I see it, newborns are pumped full of vaccines and grow up fine. No real scientific reason a functioning adult shouldn’t have one either but to each their own.

Just know the risks and chances you take if you choose to opt out. Many of those in ICU and on their death beds have huge regrets when it’s all too late.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Uh you would have to walk into a health care facility and go through the vaccine process to receive the placebo...

Soooo there is that..

but you are right we are all lab rats.. we all have had some chemical sprayed on us from above....

but that karma will go back to those who do sneaky shit like that..

but I wont KNOWINGLY inject my body with an experimental drug...and there is NO reason

for me to do so... I dont commit to knee jerk reactions because of somebody is trying

to drown me in FEAR......

Hey if folks were actually dying in the streets and birds falling out the fucking sky, I wouldnt hesitate to take

an experimental vaccine..

but for a sore throat, fuckin runny nose...and a lil fatigue

BRUH...

Im not afraid of jackshit bruh, again aint no scare tactic of any kind

is going to make me inject some experimental shit in my body....

I aint neva scared bruh!!!

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m glad to see that people aren’t dissuaded by a certain member’s tactics to scare people off but would choose to expose them to this COVID and its variants. Fun fact for you (you know who you are). COVID kills. End of story
we’re all grown and can make our own decisions.
People are getting the booster shot whether YOU (again you know who you are) like it or not.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm a creative. I imagine stuff, translate my ideas into words, then hire other people to make physical versions of them.

Just like shit.

I told you I got it and beat it, I dont need to take a fucking test...

Even the top doctor in chicago agrees with a REAL knigga...

Here peep this big doubtin buk,

If You Think It's a Cold, It's Probably COVID:' Chicago's Top Doc Sends Warning Ahead of New Year's Eve
Published December 29, 2021 • Updated on December 29, 2021 at 4:35 pm

if you was around a messiah back in the days

you would be a big doubtin thomas lookin ass knigga....

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I dont commit to knee jerk reactions because of somebody is trying

to drown me in FEAR.....

I can understand this completely because this was me in the beginning. I was mad hesitant to get that first dose. Even with family in the healthcare field, I just didn’t wanna be the first line to get it.

But the statue of limitations finally ran out.

Nobody turned into zombies, nobody died directly because of this vaccine, and I could no longer justify not getting it, after watching people around me who didn’t have it succumb to their issues.

It was no longer a knee jerk reaction for me once I put everything together and substantial time had passed.

We now have all the data required to potentially increase the chances in saving a life, which is something we didn’t have early on, so I understand the hesitation, but again, that was back then.

It’s no longer knee jerk to me.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My aunt’s a nurse here the DMV and according to her, most of the cases they’re seeing in the ER and ICU are those who are not vaccinated. The vaccinated are heavily in the minority and are able to bounce back relatively quickly.

Way I see it, newborns are pumped full of vaccines and grow up fine. No real scientific reason a functioning adult shouldn’t have one either but to each their own.

Just know the risks and chances you take if you choose to opt out. Many of those in ICU and on their death beds have huge regrets when it’s all too late.

At this point, we have to start treating this like anything else. People choose to stay behind during hurricanes all of the time but they are warned that they are on their own. We don't use up all of the emergency resources on them at the cost of not having anything for those who actually evacuated. With this, It can't be that you get to completely ignore the guidance offered by every health official but then also get treatment from the people you have demonized. The unvaccinated are 12X + more likely to be hospitalized right now in NYC. The same thing is happening all over. :smh: Limit their access to the hospitals and their is no crisis; there is plenty of capacity for treating the much lower % of vaccinated who need help as well as those who can't get vaccinated (immunocompromised etc.) If we can require months of sobriety etc. for organ transplants I don't think it is ethically/morally problematic to require vaccination for treatment.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
At this point, we have to start treating this like anything else. People choose to stay behind during hurricanes all of the time but they are warned that they are on their own. We don't use up all of the emergency resources on them at the cost of not having anything for those who actually evacuated. With this, It can't be that you get to completely ignore the guidance offered by every health official but then also get treatment from the people you have demonized. The unvaccinated are 12X + more likely to be hospitalized right now in NYC. The same thing is happening all over. :smh: Limit their access to the hospitals and their is no crisis; there is plenty of capacity for treating the much lower % of vaccinated who need help as well as those who can't get vaccinated (immunocompromised etc.) If we can require months of sobriety etc. for organ transplants I don't think it is ethically/morally problematic to require vaccination for treatment.
Great point and I fully agree with this.

If you choose to not get it, that’s fine, but it’s not fair that you get to clog up the hospital beds for a choice (or lack thereof) you made.

Leave those beds, ventilators and resources for those who listened to the science and paid close attention to the numbers.

There would definitely be no crisis then.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Uh you would have to walk into a health care facility and go through the vaccine process to receive the placebo...

.. I dont commit to knee jerk reactions because of somebody is trying

to drown me in FEAR......
The placebo is just not getting the medicine....like those who don't get vaccinated aren't getting the medicine.

And from the time the sample size got big enough, research was begun and data was kept. On those who got vaccinated (i.e. got the active ingredient) AND those who did not get vaccinated (i.e. did not get the active ingredient)

Trust me bruh, ya'll are being studied too....and data is kept on what rate ya'll are dying at compared to vaccinated, the severity of sickness of non-vaccinated compared to vaccinated and every manner of difference.

My taking it has nothing to do with fear...I do what I can stay healthy. I am not scared of the flu, but I take a flu shot every year and have done so for over 20 years. I am not afraid of shingles, but when my doctor recommended that it was time to get my shingles vaccine, I took it. I am not afraid of tetanus, but it is recommended that one get a booster every 10 years, so I do. Has nothing to do with fear.

I can understand this completely because this was me in the beginning. I was mad hesitant to get that first dose.

Nobody turned into zombies, nobody died directly because of this vaccine, and I could no longer justify not getting it, after watching people around me who didn’t have it succumb to their issues.

Critical thinking is simply the ability to change ones mind based on new or different evidence. You sir are a critical thinker...which is rare now days.

At this point, we have to start treating this like anything else. People choose to stay behind during hurricanes all of the time but they are warned that they are on their own. We don't use up all of the emergency resources on them at the cost of not having anything for those who actually evacuated.

The unvaccinated are 12X + more likely to be hospitalized right now in NYC. The same thing is happening all over. :smh: Limit their access to the hospitals and their is no crisis; there is plenty of capacity for treating the much lower % of vaccinated who need help as well as those who can't get vaccinated (immunocompromised etc.)

Very Very well said.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I can understand this completely because this was me in the beginning. I was mad hesitant to get that first dose.

This was me at first too, but then I spoke to a few friends that are nurses and most importantly my DOCTOR....

Critical thinking is simply the ability to change ones mind based on new or different evidence. You sir are a critical thinker...which is rare now days.

... and changed my mind based on those conversations and the facts of the/my situation. Again, I can understand the initial hesitancy way back when, but I'm curious how many of these folks who are so against being vaccinated have actually consulted their doctor. And if not, why?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I told you I got it and beat it, I dont need to take a fucking test...

Even the top doctor in chicago agrees with a REAL knigga...

Here peep this big doubtin buk,

If You Think It's a Cold, It's Probably COVID:' Chicago's Top Doc Sends Warning Ahead of New Year's Eve
Published December 29, 2021 • Updated on December 29, 2021 at 4:35 pm

if you was around a messiah back in the days

you would be a big doubtin thomas lookin ass knigga....
You SO FULLA SHIT.

So you'll listen to A DOCTOR when he says something you like, but DISMISS THE REST OF HIS MESSAGE:

"So the vaccines continue to protect, but not as well against infection, although they continue to protect beautifully against severe illness."

Arwady said that now, those who are fully vaccinated aren't necessarily getting "seriously ill and having fevers for days and difficult breathing," but are instead experiencing a more mild illness.

"They may only feel like they have a cold," she said. "That's good because they're not getting seriously sick, they're not threatening the healthcare system, but it's certainly of some concern because they do have the potential to transmit to others."

The unvaccinated, however, are experiencing similar symptoms to early on in the pandemic, Arwady said.

"People who are unvaccinated present in the same way: fevers, cough, chills, shortness of breath," she said.

Arwady's comments echo those of other medical experts who are watching omicron cases.

:hmm:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You SO FULLA SHIT.

So you'll listen to A DOCTOR when he says something you like, but DISMISS THE REST OF HIS MESSAGE:

"So the vaccines continue to protect, but not as well against infection, although they continue to protect beautifully against severe illness."

Arwady said that now, those who are fully vaccinated aren't necessarily getting "seriously ill and having fevers for days and difficult breathing," but are instead experiencing a more mild illness.

"They may only feel like they have a cold," she said. "That's good because they're not getting seriously sick, they're not threatening the healthcare system, but it's certainly of some concern because they do have the potential to transmit to others."

The unvaccinated, however, are experiencing similar symptoms to early on in the pandemic, Arwady said.

"People who are unvaccinated present in the same way: fevers, cough, chills, shortness of breath," she said.

Arwady's comments echo those of other medical experts who are watching omicron cases.

:hmm:

AHHHH I dont care bout none of that shit bruh,

bruh YALL only listen to doctors or need a doctors note

for me to prove Im telling the truth.. I dont fuck with doctors or

hospitals so I have no idea how you expect me to give you medical

proof when I dont fuck with the healthcare system...

Im not that knigga that is unvaccinated but take up hospital beds and shit,

Yall never have to worry about THAT shit... and I should be getting props

they way some of yall crying how unvaccinated folks are running to hospitals when

they get covid..

I aint that knigga bruh...

Im smack in the middle of NYC surrounded by vaccinated muthafuckas..

so of course Im gonna pick up something bruh...but if you dont believe

me big doubtin buk..

I can live with that bruh... seriously..

I can bruh

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
You are SLOW as fuck... and Im being nice..

Who said anything about WIPING out the WHOLE military,

that IS YOU pulling words out your ass TRYIN

to be right about something...

try to use that brain of yours, and understand that

a govt that approves its OWN military being a fuckin lab rat,

wont think twice about using the general population as lab rats...

FACT is the GOVT USED ITS OWN MILITARY AS LAB RATS FOR A STUDY

ON RADIATION...

And plenty of classified documents that are being released proving this.... you just

dont know any better...

Who said anything about taking out their brightest minds and think tanks..

Population CONTROL is NOT Population DEPLETION...

You are just ignoring the fact.. Bill Gates said we have a population problem,

but he can solve that using vaccines..

Eleven years later, we have experimental vaccines and population decline..

If you cant see the obvious, that AINT my problem..

The year 2021 is the first time since 1937 that the U.S. population grew by fewer than one million people, featuring the lowest numeric growth since at least 1900, when the Census Bureau began annual population estimates.

COVID-19, Declining Birth Rates and International Migration Resulted in Historically Small Population Gains

The U.S. population grew at a slower rate in 2021 than in any other year since the founding of the nation, based on historical decennial censuses and annual population estimates.

The U.S. Census Bureau Vintage 2021 Population Estimates released today show that population grew only 0.1% and that the COVID-19 pandemic exacerbated the slower growth the country has experienced in recent years.

By the way,

Im not really responding to you per se, Im writing for those

THAT HAVE EYES AND CAN SEE..

I really dont give a fuck what you think to be honest!!!
you said a bunch of random shit without proof and has nothing to do with the original argument. they are not eradicating their entire military for population control. that's idiotic from the jump. You do realize corona extends globally and not just this country, right? So every country in the world wants to kill off their military and agree on population control even the ones at war with each other.

You're dumb as fuck.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you said a bunch of random shit without proof and has nothing to do with the original argument. they are not eradicating their entire military for population control. that's idiotic from the jump. You do realize corona extends globally and not just this country, right? So every country in the world wants to kill off their military and agree on population control even the ones at war with each other.

You're dumb as fuck.

who said they were eradicating the ENTIRE armed forces bruh, again,

you just pullin shit out yo ass to be right about something...

leave all that shit and the gerbils in yo ass bruh, aint nobody tryin

to see or hear that bullshit...

fact is the military used their own soldiers as guinea pigs.. and if they did that to their own

enlisted men, what the fuck you think they would do to civilians..??

I do agree that we are all being studied and data mined, thats a fuckin trillion dollar business..

so its like blatantly obvious in this day and age..

Im not trying to convince anybody of anything, Im just stating MY TRUTHS...

as I KNOW it..

and just because it doesnt agree with your truth, you feel some type of way..

You are vaccinated.. how you worried about my life choices..

when you as a vaccinated person can still be a super spreader, especially if you are not

the washing up daily type...

It baffles me, how the vaccinated are so concerned about the unvaccinated...where if they dont take a booster

within a year,

they will be right back on unvaccinated levels...in fact it seems they are trying to

produce vax junkies... make your body depend on needing the experimental vax to produce

a spike protein, and not your own immune system to handle viruses like its been always handling

viruses..

The way they are going

it wont be long before they say, you will have to take the vaccine every year to be considered fully vaccinated...

Time will tell.. to be honest.

I really hope we are both right and this shit

just goes away as fast as it came.. whether it was a man

made biological attack, or just hybrrid europeans spreading

diseases again like they did small pox...

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
My first 2 Pfizer shots was not a problem. My booster a couple weeks ago made me sleepy/tired and a slight headache for about 12 hours the next day. I haven't had a headache in probably more than 10 years. :confused:
Same with me and Moderna. No reaction to the first 2 shots. The booster made me really tired. I was having chills, loss of appetite and a general slight sick feeling for a day. After that, it was all good.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're dumb as fuck.

Oh and YOU calling me dumb is a compliment..

Guppys stay swimming in shallow waters... Yall

Dont understand Big Fish Life...

Fuckin guppy!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't control populations by having "less people" you control by having more.

Nah you got it twisted..

the parasitic elite are NOT having children like they used to,

the population is getting waay to big for them to control..

they dont have the manpower like they used to..

the parasitic elite are fuckin shook as fuck and they are tryin

to spread that fear on the masses... and its working for some.

those that have eyes that cannot see..

cough cough lazarus cough cough..

dat knigga mentally dead bruh..

He on yo team bruh, Team Vaxxx Hedz

You should cut his ass like he antonio brown before he

bring the whole team down bruh..

lol..

personally I think Tampa bay fucked up for getting rid of him this far

in the season, brady winning the superbowl again that stock just went

waaaay down...

but this dude lazyrass or whatever his name is,

would be like cutting the waterboy...

he makin yo team look crazy as hell bruh

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Oh and YOU calling me dumb is a compliment..

Guppys stay swimming in shallow waters... Yall

Dont understand Big Fish Life...

Fuckin guppy!!
you said a bunch of nonsense again that has nothing to do with the present.

please post some information from 2021 that proves population control. You provided nothing but historical circumstantial evidence that has nothing to do with defeating logic.

and you can't make a point about taking out their own if they are doing it to everyone now. it doesn't matter if it was some before, it would have to be all of their military now. it's why your argument is flawed.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you said a bunch of nonsense again that has nothing to do with the present.

please post some information from 2021 that proves population control. You provided nothing but historical circumstantial evidence that has nothing to do with defeating logic.

and you can't make a point about taking out their own if they are doing it to everyone now. it doesn't matter if it was some before, it would have to be all of their military now. it's why your argument is flawed.
that makes 0 sense

some folks just can't peep game

we will agree to disagree