In case you're getting a booster shot

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Got mine on Friday and wanted to see how I felt before posting something...so far so good.. some will experience different levels of tiredness or nausea or feel the same way they felt the first time regardless of which type they got but I was fine.

According to the medical staff on site at the military base where I got my shot from, if you initially received the J&J one shot vaccine and wanted to get the as booster, that shot will only last 3 months of efficiency in your body at 60 to 70 efficacy rate. This means you'd need to keep getting J&J every 3 months or so.

If you got the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines and wanted to get a booster of the same brand, it will last about 6 months in your body with an efficacy rate of 80 or so percent.
I got the Moderna booster shot even though I got the J &J initially..

If you work for the military, at least the army, booster shots will be required in the near future...chose wisely depending on how many times you want to keep getting these shots or how your body reacted to the first set of dose.

Not sure if you will have a choice or if this is being put out to the general public but that's what's going on on this side of the world. I still saw folks that got the J&J as booster shot knowing what I know. So your choice really.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Got my booster a few weeks back. Knee and arms were sore at the joints and was tired as fuck for a few days. My old lady was passed out all weekend from hers and a friend of mine had horrible headaches for a few days.

-but-

I'll take this shit every six months if I have to before I end up in the ICU with this monster covid.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Got my booster a few weeks ago, maybe two weeks. Was the easiest of the three. The woman that gave me the shot was really good.

Got a shingles vaccination a week later from a dude. His bitch ass was rough and he knew I was ready to put my foot in his ass cause he immediately apologized.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wife and I got ours too. No real issues other than headache etc. Also, some interesting data to look at it. :smh:

OI4W1oh.png

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Booster had me feeling like the flu for a day then all good.

Just tell me when and where; I prefer to listen to doctors than some motherfucker on youtube living in Mommy's basement.

:lol:

You have to run things through a BGOL idiot filter. For example:

96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated

After you run it through the idiot filter on here:

97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated= "both groups are dying so there is no point in getting vaccinated"

:smh::lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh, give your immune system a chance.

My brother (not vaccinated) did that and ended up in the hospital for a week with Covid. Very healthy guy too. Doesn’t smoke. Doesn’t drink. No underlying health conditions. And 45 years old.

His wife on the other hand, had the vaccine and she has several underlying health issues including high blood pressure and she had very mild symptoms. She returned the work after a few days. My brother on the other hand is out of work for the rest of the month.

Your statement, while I somewhat agree, I also disagree with that premises. The problem with taking that chance is that if it goes south, then all the doctors are going to do is pump you up with experimental drugs anyway. That’s what they did to my brother. Had Covid pneumonia in both of his lungs.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My brother (not vaccinated) did that and ended up in the hospital for a week with Covid. Very healthy guy too. Doesn’t smoke. Doesn’t drink. No underlying health conditions. And 45 years old.

His wife on the other hand, had the vaccine and she has several underlying health issues including high blood pressure and she had very mild symptoms. She returned the work after a few days. My brother on the other hand is out of work for the rest of the month.

You’re statement, while I somewhat agree, I also disagree with that premises. The problem with taking that chance is that if it goes south, then all the doctors are going to do is pump you up with experimental drugs anyway. That’s what they did to my brother. Had Covid pneumonia in both of his lungs.
I will never understand how they expect to have natural immunity for something that they still maintain is man-made and came from a lab? :smh: :lol:

Wife has a cousin that isn't vaccinated. She explained that it was because of the risk of clotting. Keep in mind that the risk from the Johnson and Johnson vaccine was 1 in a million while the risk from things she currently takes like birth control is 1 in 3,000. :smh: Apparently that data can't be trusted though.:smh::lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I will never understand how they expect to have natural immunity for something that they still maintain is man-made and came from a lab? :smh: :lol:

Wife has a cousin that isn't vaccinated. She explained that it was because of the risk of clotting. Keep in mind that the risk from the Johnson and Johnson vaccine was 1 in a million while the risk from things she currently takes like birth control is 1 in 3,000. :smh: Apparently that data can't be trusted though.:smh::lol:

Yeah, my brother hit my with the usual talking points and took the risk.

Anything medical related involves some risks. But some are higher than others. I felt the vaccine was a low risk move. If it works, great! If it doesn’t, then is doesn’t.

But it’s interesting to see how people use statistics because from experience teaching that shit for over 7 years now, most people hate statistics as a course. But be ready to pull up stats like they know it and passed with flying colors.

As soon as you say “per capita” you lose some many people after that. They don’t understand it. Just from my experience.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Got mine on Friday and wanted to see how I felt before posting something...so far so good.. some will experience different levels of tiredness or nausea or feel the same way they felt the first time regardless of which type they got but I was fine.

According to the medical staff on site at the military base where I got my shot from, if you initially received the J&J one shot vaccine and wanted to get the as booster, that shot will only last 3 months of efficiency in your body at 60 to 70 efficacy rate. This means you'd need to keep getting J&J every 3 months or so.

If you got the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines and wanted to get a booster of the same brand, it will last about 6 months in your body with an efficacy rate of 80 or so percent.
I got the Moderna booster shot even though I got the J &J initially..

If you work for the military, at least the army, booster shots will be required in the near future...chose wisely depending on how many times you want to keep getting these shots or how your body reacted to the first set of dose.

Not sure if you will have a choice or if this is being put out to the general public but that's what's going on on this side of the world. I still saw folks that got the J&J as booster shot knowing what I know. So your choice really.
I just got my booster a week ago .... this makes my FOURTH Covid vaccine shot in total of 2 different vaccines. One AstraZeneca, and three Modernas. The fourth shot was the only one where I had absolutely no after effects. Sore shoulder, but that's probably from the needle, not the vaccine. My first was the AstraZeneca and the after effects were tolerable, and same with the first Moderna, but the second Moderna had me a bit sick for 2 or 3 days.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
:lol:

You have to run things through a BGOL idiot filter. For example:

96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated

After you run it through the idiot filter on here:

97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated= "both groups are dying so there is no point in getting vaccinated"

:smh::lol:

Yeah, I don't know what to say, man. These people are living in some kind of altered reality. I just don't get it. Every study has shown the efficacy of the vax yet they refuse to take it, endangering their lives and the lives of others.

You know how you can disagree with someone, even be bewildered by their actions, like school shooters or something. It makes no sense to you but you can understand that it makes sense to the shooter in some warped way.
These anti-vaxxers, I can't find any sort of understanding with their stance. It's just beyond me. I wash my hands of it.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I don't know what to say, man. These people are living in some kind of altered reality. I just don't get it. Every study has shown the efficacy of the vax yet they refuse to take it, endangering their lives and the lives of others.

You know how you can disagree with someone, even be bewildered by their actions, like school shooters or something. It makes no sense to you but you can understand that it makes sense to the shooter in some warped way.
These anti-vaxxers, I can't find any sort of understanding with their stance. It's just beyond me. I wash my hands of it.

We are on the same page. None of it makes sense especially the part where they end up seeking help from the same people they claim are killing people with masks and ventilators :smh: :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems like over time these vaccines and boosters will break down your immune system

slowly but surely causing you to depend on it.

so you will have to take one every year, just like big pharma planned it..

I caught that shit again this summer...just had to stop smokin blunts

because that was giving me a terrible cough...

I caught it from my grand niece and nephew who were vaccinated and

wrecking havoc all over my room adorable lil monsters tho...

Now I feel stronger than ever..

Trust me, you are NOT getting REAL data, that shit is being covered up

and manipulated by big pharma..

real vaccination data is being censored big time on the internet..

the fact they are shutting down youtube channels and going

full COMMUNIST CHINA makes me even MORE

skeptical of the high tech vax!!

to each their own tho.

and if you are NOT in the health care or military

you HAVE RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION !!!!

you have to write two letters, the first one,

asking for the companies religious exemption policy,

the second would be your letter stating your religious

exemption..

Keep that shit soley on your religious beliefs, do NOT

get into the politics or it or your personal opinions,

just that, it violates your religious beliefs and God gave

you an immune system and you have a right to

what goes in your body.
Yeah, my brother hit my with the usual talking points and took the risk.

Anything medical related involves some risks. But some are higher than others. I felt the vaccine was a low risk move. If it works, great! If it doesn’t, then is doesn’t.

But it’s interesting to see how people use statistics because from experience teaching that shit for over 7 years now, most people hate statistics as a course. But be ready to pull up stats like they know it and passed with flying colors.

As soon as you say “per capita” you lose some many people after that. They don’t understand it. Just from my experience.

so there are NO other non vaccinated people you KNOW doing fine not taking it..

there is a lot of selective story telling going on around here....lol

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just got my booster a week ago .... this makes my FOURTH Covid vaccine shot in total of 2 different vaccines. One AstraZeneca, and three Modernas. The fourth shot was the only one where I had absolutely no after effects. Sore shoulder, but that's probably from the needle, not the vaccine. My first was the AstraZeneca and the after effects were tolerable, and same with the first Moderna, but the second Moderna had me a bit sick for 2 or 3 days.
Damn….. you’re all vaccinated out….even a meteor should spare you….. :D :D :D

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t do that, fam. That entire situation stressed me the fuck out. I gave an experience, I didn’t select this story to prove a point.

Cool thanks for sharing, Im only asking do you know of any NON vaxxed people that

are doing well??

BTW how is your brother doing now??

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cool thanks for sharing, Im only asking do you know of any NON vaxxed people that

are doing well??

BTW how is your brother doing now??

The only unvaccinated people that caught Covid that I know of, caught Covid in 2020. One never went the hospital, but that was in Feb. 2020 when Covid wasn’t poppin like that in the news. He told me he wasn’t sure he going to make it, but he did. The other was my niece and she had mild symptoms.

Everyone else I know that caught Covid after the vaccines rolled out and got the shot had mild symptoms and didn’t need hospitalization when they caught it.

My brother still doesn’t have his smell back and is trying to work through his fatigue. He works a manual labor job, so he can’t do his job at the moment. Other than that, he seems to be good.

So yes, I know unvaccinated people that are doing ok when they caught it and after they recovered.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Your statement, while I somewhat agree, I also disagree with that premises. The problem with taking that chance is that if it goes south, then all the doctors are going to do is pump you up with experimental drugs anyway. That’s what they did to my brother. Had Covid pneumonia in both of his lungs.

Damn that's rough, man.
I completely understand your position/choice and respect.
I hope no one in your family has to suffer like this again.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn that's rough, man.
I completely understand your position and respect.
I hop no one in your family has to suffer like this again.

Thanks, man.

I honestly don’t know what is or what isn’t true. Cyphering if through data and stats trying to figure out what is or what isn’t can be annoying.

In the end, I think everyone is just trying to live the best way they know how when times are difficult to understand.

I can’t draw anything conclusive about my brother and his wife experience.

But I appreciate your sympathy.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Thanks, man.

I honestly don’t know what is or what isn’t true. Cyphering if through data and stats trying to figure out what is or what isn’t can be annoying.

In the end, I think everyone is just trying to live the best way they know how when times are difficult to understand.

I can’t draw anything conclusive about my brother and his wife experience.

But I appreciate your sympathy.

I would stick with the experts, republicans are the root of the vaccine confusion. Their attempt to discredit the Democratic party with misinformation ment to further confuse the masses.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
"Please do!" Signed all the diseases that had human life expectancy at 25-30 when we relied only on our immune system.

I understand your frustration with my viewpoints and those who propagate it, but please proper provide context when including historical events to justify your reasoning. That said, the factors below ALSO played a role in human life expectancy:

1. WARS
2. Bathing
3. Population Density
4. Sewage
5. Running Water
6. Housing
7. Predators

Last edited: