<^*Illuminati=Masons*^>

Noodlez

Support BGOL
Registered
matt357 said:
bush and blair are not masons..and any brother who is tat a meetings knows the first thing you do..soooo if you want to know..knock and it shall be given..

then crack is not cooked.

Bush_Masonic_TexasPublicSchool.jpg

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Not looking to discredit Masons in anyway, don't want to join(Membership is in the family)...Answer some questions...the accusations are out there....

older version

A version older
Registered
matt357 said:
take from someone who is a mason..bush ain't one..he's skull and bones... thank you..ever heard of photoshop?? :smh:

Nigga on the internet and don't know that shit. He thinks its proof.

older version

A version older
Registered
GEORGE W BUSH said:
why yall trying to tarnish my good name....all i wanna do is snort coke and get some black pussi that it!

Get You H really respects you and wishes he could have grown up to be you.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
matt357 said:
bush and blair are not masons..and any brother who is tat a meetings knows the first thing you do..soooo if you want to know..knock and it shall be given..

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek; and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. [Matthew 7:7-8].

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
older version said:
Get You H really respects you and wishes he could have grown up to be you.

Old DirtyBastard(R.I.P.) aka Older Version,
Female Ninja...and no I'm Full Grown, LOL

older version

A version older
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
Old DirtyBastard(R.I.P.) aka Older Version,
Female Ninja...and no I'm Full Grown, LOL

This is some secret society code shit I don't get you telling right here. You work for the FBI don't you?

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
older version said:
This is some secret society code shit I don't get you telling right here. You work for the FBI don't you?

This certainly not the first time I have told who I am and YOU(using a different screen name) are the only one on the F.B.I thing...Full Blooded Ignorance....

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
main.jpg

“Have you then unveiled the beginning that you should

ask about the end? For where the beginning is, there the

end will be. Happy is he who stands at the beginning:

he will know the end and will not taste death . . . ”​

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Wisdom of the Illuminati

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.
If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.

Anarchy - It's not the law, it's just a good idea.

The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.

It's not the principle of the thing. It's the money.

Eat the rich. The poor are tough and stringy.

All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.

FNORD

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.

Sincerity is the key. Once you can fake that, you've got it made.

The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

If we do not change our direction we are likely to end up where we are headed.

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.

Always do right. This will gratify many people, and astonish the rest.

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you frantic.

Decadence is its own reward.

An honest politician is one who stays bought.

Organize for anarchy!

Circular definition: see "circular definition."

Help! The paranoids are out to get me!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Tell the truth and run.

He who hesitates is last.

FNORD

A wise man knows everything, a shrewd one, everybody.

Moral victories don't count.

All vacations and holidays create problems, except for one's own.

Smile! The Illuminati are watching.

Everything is controlled by a small evil group to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.

All syllogisms have three parts. Therefore, this is not a syllogism.

I'll have to put something into their food to make them forget about this.

We cheat the other guy and pass the savings on to you.

Don't steal. The government hates the competition.

Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy!

A Smith and Wesson beats four aces.

I don't suffer from insanity. I revel in it.

Always be smarter than the people who hire you. But never let them know.

The worst thing about censorship is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Don't tell any big lies today. Small ones can be just as effective.

Smile! It makes them wonder what you're up to.

For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.

The less a politician amounts to, the more he loves the flag.

Age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time.

Forecasting is difficult, especially about the future.

Are you sure? [N] Y

What if this weren't a hypothetical question?

All generalizations are incorrect, including this one.

Join the Illuminati and see the world . . . differently.

Friends come, and friends go, but enemies accumulate.

FNORD

Beware of the superficially profound.

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.

All law is codified revenge.

Did you know that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? Look it up.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!

If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?

Objectivity is in the eye of the beholder.

Smash the state, and have a nice day.

Abandon all hope ye who PRESS ENTER here.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Thoughts good! Slogans bad! Thoughts good! Slogans bad!

Gotta run, my government's collapsing.

A friend is someone you call to help you move. A real friend is someone you call to help you move a body.

Defeat is worse than death, because you have to live with defeat.

Eschew obfuscation!

Someone you trust is one of us . . .

This is a test. This is only a test. Had this been a real emergency, you would all be dead by now.​

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
It is probably true quite generally that in the history of human thinking the most fruitful developments frequently take place at those points where two different lines of thought meet. These lines may have their roots in quite different parts of human nature, in different times or different cultural environments or different religious traditions: hence, if they actually meet, that is, if they are at least so much related to each other that a real interaction can take place, then one may hope that new and interesting developments may follow.

- Werner Heisenberg, founder of quantum mechanics​

B

blackcity

GET YOU HOT said:
It is probably true quite generally that in the history of human thinking the most fruitful developments frequently take place at those points where two different lines of thought meet. These lines may have their roots in quite different parts of human nature, in different times or different cultural environments or different religious traditions: hence, if they actually meet, that is, if they are at least so much related to each other that a real interaction can take place, then one may hope that new and interesting developments may follow.

- Werner Heisenberg, founder of quantum mechanics
oh i seeeeeeeeeeeee :hmm: .......... all round good thread mayne :)

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Freemasonry: From Darkness to Light

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1466579788481207090" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
They are here lurking and otherwise, one even issued some type of round about warning about a cat getting killed...im still wondering where :cool: James Cooper is...nevertheless my questions are being answered slowly but surely. I find it very interesting that within both the Illuminati and the Masons there are similarities and different sects & levels within...the association is very apparent...to what level, is not totally apparent , but some are each other that is for sure! Secrecy is key...be light!

silkyblue

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
GET YOU HOT said:
You are curious! I'm asking, you included...to answer questions regarding the relation of Illuminati to Masons...Ft.Bragg...Military...U are a Mason right? :hmm:

BTW, Part 1 link listed just below the first post, in the same frame...
All these organizations are just ways off enslaving blacks from within. How come when white people join frats and soros they graduate and thats it. You ask them about it and they say it was a college thing and let it go. But blacks carry it to the grave. Instead of seeking progression they brand themselves and act like fools and parade around with all these symbols on their car to show people that they are apart of some "super" group. When I look at White masons I might see a ring, but again blacks have all these symbols stuck all over the car just to show that they belong to some type of group. We need to stop being identity seekers and just look in the mirror. How come MTV never mixes christian music with anything but BET has R&B hour, the Gospel hour and combine everything. We have a person that is a muslim and believes that Jesus was not the son of God and we let her sing on the Gospel awards (India). Only on BET will you see this. White people would never do this on thier station. We continue to blame the "White" for things that we do to ourselves. My girl is a Delta and we get into it all the time because I refuse to go to any of the things they do. I tell her I'm good with just being in church. I don't have to pay dues to remain active, hide anything from those close to me and don't have to be demeaned or humiliated just to become a member. All I have to do is humble myself before God and not a "Big brother SOOUULL!". Just venting, but think about it.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
GET YOU HOT said:
What is the Royal Secret?

What is the Capstone, why is it missing from the top of the pyramid on the dollar bill?

This is some deep shiz. Capstone is missing from the trapezoid, lucifer's all seeing eye [which also represents an anus for all the homo / Royal Secret activities that take place at the head of the org.] is placed at the top to block God's from completing it & making it a pyramid by placing a Capstone...Damn!

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
Freemasonry: From Darkness to Light

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1466579788481207090" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>
I generally don't listen to anybody with a mullet. That's just my way.....sorry.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Posted by silkyblue
Instead of seeking progression they brand themselves and act like fools and parade around with all these symbols on their car to show people that they are apart of some "super" group. When I look at White masons I might see a ring, but again blacks have all these symbols stuck all over the car just to show that they belong to some type of group. We need to stop being identity seekers and just look in the mirror.

Man you ended this discussion with this statement!

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered
god-of-war-420 said:
how about the rest of the people in the documentary who dont have mullets
We've been living with Masons and the Illuminati for centuries. If they were gonna start some shit, they'd have done it by now.

"Humanity's Inhumanity" is the "frat" that poses the biggest threat fella.

Keep it movin'.........

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

Y

YmX

Conspiracy Theory is the most entertaining stuff out there. I'm not a mason, but I know so many that you could say I was.

First of all, most masons look at this stuff and laugh their asses off.
Second, in all societies, secret or otherwise, there are unruly, insensitive people who take advantage of the system.
Third, most of what people talk about are of the first three levels. The majority of the people I know are in these levels for life. Why? I believe the majority of the people couldn't afford to move up (one reason to keep it secret). It's a FRATERNITY. If I have to spell out what that means, you don't need to read this. You need to go back to school. And, hell yeah, I'd keep it secret too.
Fourth, a lot of people (mason or otherwise) don't understand the esoteric teachings behind what they hear or read including and esp. the bull (no pun intended) that you read or watch on the internet.
Fifth, calling something "evil" is a psychological splinter to people who call themselves "good". Let me hip you to something. In all transactions, there are limited resources. So if you get something, it automatically means someone else won't get it. Everything else is fantasy.
Sixth, the worst part of it is ppl choose to put themselves in slavery by taking what some ya-hoo has put on the internet because he's afraid to go outside and see the truth.
Seventh, what most people call the illuminati isn't a masonic organization. Ppl often make this mistake because they believe in the same things. Why? Because these people become known through their acts and abilities of which all believe and/or are taught the same things. I doubt very much that even at the end of the path, they are given the full story. I assume they're given part of the story. Being a level 33 means a lot; calling a person who achieves this level by a group name is done so to demean all they have done.

Now, the big problems for US are these some of the other orgs that teach hatred as a way to avoid servicing those who were formally slaves. You know that bothers the crap out of some ppl. Don't think there isn't a fraternity for that...and these fraternities are allowed by the Masons. This is the problem.

Oh, and for you conspiracy theorists...the letters GWB doesn't stand for George Walker Bush. It's stands for Great White Brotherhood. And, if you haven't figured it out yet. WB doesn't stand for Warner Brothers. This is the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: