Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ben just at practice like....

200.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Did I read somewhere that he went thru practice with his cell phone in his pocket and would check it? He need to pull a Andrew Bynum... just shoot every time he get the ball.... no matter where he's at just pull up and scream RAIN MAN to the top of his lungs.....

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I peeped Simmons' attitude when he was at LSU. He barely went to class, and he stopped going to class completely in the second semester. He didn't click with his teammates at LSU. That's when I knew he would be a problem.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude man... Completely unprofessional. All jokes aside... I cant condone a grown man acting like this. I get he doesn't wanna be there, but he's under contract. Be a professional and do what you're paid to do. Lack of respect for his teammates, his coaches the 4 fans he has left. Im disappointed in him all around. I really thought he could be Magic 2.0...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If he's not injured......does he still get paid for all this drama?
The kid is a sociopath. He watched his father’s best friend get fired and did nothing. The dude doesn’t even care for about his father. And he’s not better than Micheal Carter-Williams. At least Mike shot. He bricked it, but he kept trying.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he's not injured......does he still get paid for all this drama?

If he shows up & honors his contract. That means "reasonable" effort. Yes. He'll get paid his money.

I would expect him to smarten up. At his age, he could get at least 1 more max deal, if not 2.

But he won't get a decent deal riding on the bench "injured" for 4 years. What team would give him that with the way he's acting now.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I know his sister was posting a couple a years ago on Twitter than she was molested when she was younger. Wouldn't be surprised if some weird shit comes out he got raped for missing shots in the driveway when he was younger.