If I’m Ben Simmons, this is how I’m practicing EVERYDAY

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I defended Ben for years, fuckin YEARS man!!! That dude had 1 of the worst post seasons I can think of. Not because he CANT play. But because he WONT EVEN TRY!!! Ninja just so fuckin passive. Thing is, he probably isn't a terrible shooter. But he never shoots so he's always ice cold. Like when you get up your first couple shots tryin to get loose. First 3-5 you're just trying get your bearings. Too long, too short, not enough arc etc.. Hes doing that shit in the fuckin game cause he never fuckon shoots!!! I hate when I hear talking heads speak on players heart, question if they really want it, if they quit etc. But that ninja was straight shook last playoffs and him being out there despite his obvious talent was a detriment to his team.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I defended Ben for years, fuckin YEARS man!!! That dude had 1 of the worst post seasons I can think of. Not because he CANT play. But because he WONT EVEN TRY!!! Ninja just so fuckin passive. Thing is, he probably isn't a terrible shooter. But he never shoots so he's always ice cold. Like when you get up your first couple shots tryin to get loose. First 3-5 you're just trying get your bearings. Too long, too short, not enough arc etc.. Hes doing that shit in the fuckin game cause he never fuckon shoots!!! I hate when I hear talking heads speak on players heart, question if they really want it, if they quit etc. But that ninja was straight shook last playoffs and him being out there despite his obvious talent was a detriment to his team.

That’s a good point. You’ve got to get into a rhythm for your confidence to begin levelling up.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I born bred 76ers fan I say this from the bottom of my heart….. FUCK DAT SELF PRIVILEGED -KING OF THE SOFT EGGSHELL LIGHTSKINNED AZZ, Primo Donna azz Aussie AUSSIE NO SHOOTING NO FREETHOW, No DUNKING ASS NIGGA! We put up wit your bullshit of no Jumper for 5 fuckin years! 5 years you regressed-never worked on your game to become better just buying Lambo’s and fucking KardashTRASH WHORES! Nigga Embiid and Doc was saving your ass from telling the truth bout you all season TILL THEY OBVIOUSLY HAD TO TEL THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU SHOWED THE WORLD in the series YOU AINT SHIT! Take your Aussie Aussie Oy Oy hop in a kangaroo N GET THE FUCK OUTTA PHILLY!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I disagree with Shannon on this one...that locker room is going to be tense and at this point, it's prob for the best to trade him...Ben has already shown that he's not built for this and the team is going to be split between those on Ben's side and those on Joel's side...your coach doesn't believe in you..what do you have to gain by showing up..on both sides?

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and another thing there’s a reason why Jimmy butler didn’t fuck with you( Simmons) vs he was mad cool with Embiid- why? Cause he saw Embiid trying to become better! Butler looked at your soft ass like.. this Nigga was #1 in the draft and he’s NOT EVEN TRYING TO SHOOT?!! not that he can’t- HE WONT?
he has all the gifts in the world to become greater yet he doesn’t want to? Mannnn Embiid u my dog but.. I’m out

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope the 76ers dare him to sit out forfeit game checks
demanding a trade when you have 4 years left on your contract, after that playoff series
sixers should sit him until a good deal comes or wait until the trade deadline

Last edited:

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wait Shannon is contradicting himself

he first said to park in the owners parking spot, practice in a jockstrap and
then he says be a professional and come to work.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't know if Doc was just covering his ass but he said recently he should have said at the time, " I don't know if we can win a championship with Ben at point guard. We might think about moving him to small forward where he'll be more comfortable and effective, but whatever we do we ain't letting him go anywhere because he's defensive beast".

It's always easier in hind sight but there's still a chance that Doc can get him back in the fold. He should tell Ben that Embiid's opinion doesn't outweigh mine, and mine is the one that counts.

This could work possibly if Matt "always starting some shit" Barnes and people like him would just shut the fuck up. :hmm:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Confidence plays a big part in a athletes game; athletes can hit freethrows, 3 pointers jump shots, hit home runs, catch every football thrown their way, throw perfect spiral etc… in practice but get in the game where those things really matter and lose their confidence and can’t do anything.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well its being reloted that teammates want to fly out to talk with him....he declined......

just wait for best deal

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I born bred 76ers fan I say this from the bottom of my heart….. FUCK DAT SELF PRIVILEGED -KING OF THE SOFT EGGSHELL LIGHTSKINNED AZZ, Primo Donna azz Aussie AUSSIE NO SHOOTING NO FREETHOW, No DUNKING ASS NIGGA! We put up wit your bullshit of no Jumper for 5 fuckin years! 5 years you regressed-never worked on your game to become better just buying Lambo’s and fucking KardashTRASH WHORES! Nigga Embiid and Doc was saving your ass from telling the truth bout you all season TILL THEY OBVIOUSLY HAD TO TEL THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU SHOWED THE WORLD in the series YOU AINT SHIT! Take your Aussie Aussie Oy Oy hop in a kangaroo N GET THE FUCK OUTTA PHILLY!!
My thing is if you want to save the relationship why say anything in public? Why not say what u got to say to him instead of everyone else? Regardless of who he is as a player why embarrass the man if u wanna keep him? Now they are fucked and won't get shit for him. Or maybe they will because there are a lot of stupid gms :hmm:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Confidence plays a big part in a athletes game; athletes can hit freethrows, 3 pointers jump shots, hit home runs, catch every football thrown their way, throw perfect spiral etc… in practice but get in the game where those things really matter and lose their confidence and can’t do anything.
I think that's it right there. Mental. It's like public speaking. People talk all the fucking time, but some get in front of crowds and start stuttering.

I ain't no fucking pro, but shit happened to me freshman year in high school. Could shoot great. My first time in a varsity game shot was stiff as fuck. Could do other shit fine, but shot was tight. Mental block will fuck your shot something terrible. :smh:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I think that's it right there. Mental. It's like public speaking. People talk all the fucking time, but some get in front of crowds and start stuttering.

I ain't no fucking pro, but shit happened to me freshman year in high school. Could shoot great. My first time in a varsity game shot was stiff as fuck. Could do other shit fine, but shot was tight. Mental block will fuck your shot something terrible. :smh:

yeah mental block is a better word. I’ve seen videos of Shaq hitting free thro after free throw during practice but get in the game and miss everthing. Giannis was able to get over his in that last game in the Finals, dude went from shooting airballs from the free throw line to hitting like 17-19 :oops:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shooting is the hardest skill to do and master...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Everything you said is correct, but it’s Ben and the Sixers fault. The Sixers enabled and rewarded his behavior and they way that he played.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
200.gif

the question is who did it... the sixers or simmons???

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn dude you had to go there?? :giggle: