Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ice cube is allowing certain Republican people to use him because they wasn’t going to implement his plans even if Trump will have won and you know better. This current republican party is about keeping racists white people happy they don’t give a fuck about Black people.
I feel you on that, but what's the alternative?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I feel you on that, but what's the alternative?
There is no alternative right now is Democrats or bust. The Republicans have been acting like assholes especially since Trump got into office hell they want to default the fucking government.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just voted for Helen Gym in the Philadelphia Mayoral Primary. I won’t be voting for Bob Brady in November though.

Who did you vote for president in 2020?
Unfortunately the Dems....

16hm8TLO5mm7iNlTt3d9gptx0QwtEpSNmrwObRZtEsTE4RDrmTVVgWPk_r8iKKQeFTgec2R4EK5DMSaD5sacuup0izAKycXhukDfugzJHBK3YsALsqAq9T_iLUVKKjg5-6BruHSkb9ltiU3aDCGhHpLk2y_LdNjB5zOu10YCOhY_rO8ojX7AWlevSFIsxp4aWtUVXv8gk-VzfX38kok-3AIFeDeGO3sxbzi3Xl-hcNT291Jqh2BPBuI_Z4fO705DfldLfmA9ap9VSZ0hjfSnUiTf7oV34IH0kkxtbPNgSnkx_OjODCCH0rxTHUz8S8yMHrgUu09J92lX3fndvlEPuseRrKCFIX5O07XEI-ldY3-D4lxJv_GAOyhNUe6owtTlrq5cHSZi15BfrP_IHj-JH7dSNUaSnc95cumVlzvFHWxov5QujFlYn6Ncla2k7I4S8Qvo45IwAkK-EmNYVYxRMG-JHSNWGeKm0pEAqk625enxLLV5OOukIg6fZmvorRIkGWMpWqvsVy8Eu15HG0794FlVwiFzrGa-uoTLKFjJ0vQSPPEkdBLQoWwm2WikoFLAxX2tcPSWdYmVAfjLwgbnLkbaq9udq1U7HMWxz30sYGqVTvORWGnyfPkhVkKTDRUQKnJJq2ML76-1DpOlCobScgNR-hHVP-0qeHDA8HmxVe6AOa---G_amin7UTYCD6LjIbxnYF7RSQ7figoMOdel4nsCKcyW_vMRiD7EqBfMgzVxrPjAgBfpZNmDuzlBPmXwAM1wSCsayqRXRHthw2CPLPbXErZEZDASTEQenlLxrmdDYZ2Y_rc6UG8bOB-FpJnydkpm7EOfMqe8qyuUzbJSuA5r79utGo9qplz6POcaJhDuor5VTY2gAcggngs6oSLGreBwXGjj5Ofv-Q3kE48WcKo6UGpk_u-GjS8XVJgpnRw9OA=w244-h242-s-no

easy_b

BGOL Investor
So just give OUR VOTES to the democrats?
Yes, until something else better come along. You got Republicans want to be in books and drown out Black people over the place so if you are a black republican you are a coon.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Just say you are republican, fuck democrats and keep it moving. You MOFOs don't get tired trolling?
Exactly I’m not entertaining that poster anymore. He is a coon even way you present him with evidence He still trying to find something dumb.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly I’m not entertaining that poster anymore. He is a coon even way you present him with evidence He still trying to find something dumb.
I'm a coon cause I'm asking questions? What evidence you present? I want to help my community just like that next black man, but I want to see change for my people. I don't need a holiday or chucks and pearls.

Tell me in your own words......like I said each one teach one. C'mon my brothas!!

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is the Asian agenda? The Indian agenda? The Nigerian agenda? Successful groups don't sit around begging for government help like some of you dummies do. They just get it done. Education and achievement is the focus, not the latest tick tok challenge. I'm just tired of some you weak minded bitches acting like it's 1950. Always have a reason (excuse) why you can't do something. I might believe it's hopeless for Black people in the U.S. but I know waaaaay too many successful Black people to think you can't make it big here. Graduate from high school, go to college or learn a trade, don't have 5 baby mamas and you're damn near guaranteed to be middle class. There is no government solution for the Black community. Everything I have is because I went out and made it happen. Whatever I don't have is because I haven't gone out and made it happen. I honestly can't think of anything I wasn't able to accomplish because the white man is holding me down. So stop looking for the government to save your Black ass and show some mental fortitude.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is the Asian agenda? The Indian agenda? The Nigerian agenda? Successful groups don't sit around begging for government help like some of you dummies do. They just get it done. Education and achievement is the focus, not the latest tick tok challenge. I'm just tired of some you weak minded bitches acting like it's 1950. Always have a reason (excuse) why you can't do something. I might believe it's hopeless for Black people in the U.S. but I know waaaaay too many successful Black people to think you can't make it big here. Graduate from high school, go to college or learn a trade, don't have 5 baby mamas and you're damn near guaranteed to be middle class. There is no government solution for the Black community. Everything I have is because I went out and made it happen. Whatever I don't have is because I haven't gone out and made it happen. I honestly can't think of anything I wasn't able to accomplish because the white man is holding me down. So stop looking for the government to save your Black ass and show some mental fortitude.
Zkg5bvHgMdWjM16eRJO_111zPOx4weh5VOa3AyDsP_YNTxgM-uajBnchJjIxN4ukVkDp3kVGxM3EzAwwWuUomPVcjpqjtDkFsU0_WxIFv9wI1oy07CMBl2vAvBK9eFXmMoVQ1AdeZBk0LN5OizC5oVYD5P6VFc12JXgcpSX2SOcw5VJ1yn6gJeenL0_AlIr8K3V8LeTAG_-Lp8Jn3sl-bUpEusZkTNMgwytzMJgP_2XhA8c3V39frFXeG0OG9e2ZN4agvTVW00ZUzF6cEDKDdVT196ZlG3Uo-XgOiTWdeIQ8SX7vdu406waQzrRSbI9Bt7ybTKMdcKEer86X_cutTFzcDr6UbcoYhdqZrYZ6b7shqpAohfwkcPG1NDg9iK7xG3KAzHTcgNp3LGWkfpcXWQzv_IiKxnFesLZbmubiy0XtnSt0GlrwR1OTP5DiWRIuHLxys85xzN1HcgiVSnROQwNZUlg2Z4V4avNIiNajoy67vm7k-TFhli-gzhwk3PTaiF-RoaJH9ieY6NGahDd38DDMvAl67DjRdDjeiZc3z9mOQCSGZqCrvZpGlmnsc11PDfo9cbVHZ82uihOvDEe9_X5vjMA6Rek77DcpPQPEOD10oBX-nFQgRCy7w701-uUy8T62tgdRbXB4ZVV8FSJXChm2n2VugWdJ_wpu1gRCEnfFCR9lIeyp1rg5BB8nPinAA9RVGPJntzBCC06lx3hIgzb6cTZgr1cMzH5iplLd7UtxqsHY8Y7KICHMA93hHFIf362ZHUu75-N1m3zoaqgwi2sh0wo5-DdRj-Kpxj9OySGgkiPfZ3bakeps9xegc7chtAOI1F_3qmYB_1bC2ib2LmjNV0hNe7z8S0rT2QHKafSQLKSRutlOEahUGj1kntcxUMpjG81QSpmHZ5ZNFu8KsuLLRTpUs7PbIHTcl5DfHmMHKw=w480-h270-s-no

Exactly!!

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's about right....the problem is neither Republican or Democrats care about black folks...both parties want votes and those votes are coming from the gay lbtqxyz crew and Latinos...blacks folks don't vote consistently and substantially. If black folks voted at higher percentages the political parties would give us stronger consideration..but I honestly feel neither party is going to help our social economic and educational position in the United States as a whole..

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's about right....the problem is neither Republican or Democrats care about black folks...both parties want votes and those votes are coming from the gay lbtqxyz crew and Latinos...blacks folks don't vote consistently and substantially. If black folks voted at higher percentages the political parties would give us stronger consideration..but I honestly feel neither party is going to help our social economic and educational position in the United States as a whole..

All these weird ass screen names just out of no where with an apathetic view of voting.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm a coon cause I'm asking questions? What evidence you present? I want to help my community just like that next black man, but I want to see change for my people. I don't need a holiday or chucks and pearls.

Tell me in your own words......like I said each one teach one. C'mon my brothas!!
The Republikkklans will definitely save you. Yes vote Republikkklan they will pass all Black agendas!!!!! I mean they have shown nothing but love to Blacks all these years. These are your friends!

4526046180_410e12f1bb_o.0.jpg

Tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya2.jpg

am.bryant.tea.party.naacp.cnn.640x360.jpg

origin-411.jpg

teaparty__hp_0.jpg

tbag1.jpg