Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
We can easily set up a mock trial with a judge and jury. Settle this dispute and see what they think.

some of you “brothas” really don’t know what you’re dealing with on BGOL because you surround yourself with low-level, white trash cacs like @Dr. Truth .

Mock trial? Judge and jury??

White boy this ain't an episode of law and order!!!

xsdcavO.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Let me help you a little

U SAY : black ppl should vote -
My response is, yes we should. But we need to not just give away our votes and understand that it is our leverage.
U SAY :republicans r trying to undo affirmative action-
My response is that white women and other "minorities and people of color have benefited much more than black Americans. Therefore, it does work for us. We need plans and programs that specifically target black men and women.
U SAY :Trump is tryin to decimate Obamacare that alot of poor black ppl NEED especially post- covid(preexisting conditions gonna rise! ) -
They are trying, but the total dismantling of the ACA won't happen. Poor CACs need the health benefits provided in the ACA as well. They may remove the federal mandate and the tax penalty.
U SAY :republicans r trying to suppress the back vote -
Yes, they are. This is some BS. We need to combat this by any means necessary which includes helping people get all required documents needed and forcing the election officials to open more polling offices etc.
U SAY :republicans r restarting for profit prisons under trump-
Eh, democrats get money off of this as well. This is a rich CAC problem where they just want to get paid off of modern slavery.
U SAY TRUMP is trying to militarize the POLICE and give them more free reign to terrorize us
This started with the Panthers in Oakland. We are under attack. The militarization of police is more of a local problem that we need to combat. However, Trump is attempting to the US military
U SAY :Trump is fighting to defund HBCUs for teaching americas racist history-
This is a flat out lie. Neither Trump nor even that fool education secretary is trying to do this. I am not here to defend the racist in chief, but I will always try to rely on facts to dismantle republicans not made up conjecture. Remember that the executive order Trump signed to fund HBCUs in perpetuity without having to have a yearly review was a bill lead by a black Democrat, Doug Jones.
U SAY :Trump didnt refund HBCU he actually played a slight of hand that ended up actually reducing the money to HBCUs -
Again, this is misinformation. I hate Trump, but I will not lie to prove my point. See the previous reply for details.

I think it is also fair to note that the Trump administration wiped out 300 million in debt relief loans issued to HBCUs. I am sure Trump doesn't even know this happened because if he did, he would have mentioned it by now.
U SAY " TRUMP is trign to defund SNAPs & Fed & HUD Housing w/ Carson's help(which disproportionately affects poor blak ppl
Though the Obama administration cut the same budget by 8.7 billion, Trump and his minions are cutting the budget by 120 billion. This is problematic. Now, on one hand, I want my people to ween themselves off of government dependency. However, I do recognize that there are some who really depend on help. However, it is disingenuous to put this on Dr. Ben Carson. No, Dr. Ben Carson wants to enact a policy that will increase the rental rates for low-income Americans. That's on him. He's also lost his way.
SCATTER IN SOMETHING SOMETHING ABOUT LYDON B JOHNSON,SOUTHERN STRATEGY MISINTERPRETED, SOMETHING ABOUT JUSTIN TRUDEAU, STRUM THURMOND, RAPPERS LIKED HIM B4 HE RAN ETC ETC
No need to bring up LBJ. That point was proven and ignored due to the severity of the reality of the racism that exists in the hearts of CACs.

But we can talk about Kamala's record, that's recent right? Or how about the Clinton's in Haiti? That's recent right?

The Republicans are scumbags. But what I will not allow is anyone to mislead readers into thinking that democrats do not also have dirt on their hands.

No political party has done right by black Americans. This is a fact. Good intentions do not count.

But even after all of this, even with me saying that I am voting for Biden, even with me calling out the republicans, this still will not be enough. Why? Because they want me to stop calling out democrats and just fall in line. F dat. I vote for the best candidate and the candidate that best serves my needs and ideals.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
They won't release the unedited zoom call. Why? Because people are sheep and will believe the narrative that the media puts out. Why can't they just admit that they handled it wrong? They did not plan on Trump and his minions actually meeting with Cube.

Additionally, the Democrats instead of meeting with Ice Cube, they invited him to a panel with DL Hugley, Snoop, Jeezy, and Killer Mike. Really????

They actually called it the Black Man’s Listening Party

Cot Damn it!!! This ish is insulting!!!

I actually think the Dems handled it right.

They could have gone for the photo op and PR spike, meet with Cube, make false promises and put it out there that the Biden Admin is working with Ice Cube. Would be a hit with black male voters.

I feel like they did the right thing by telling him to flesh out his plan more and more importantly they kept quiet about it.

The republicans flat out used and abused him. Yeah they met with him. Then they paraded him as the good negro who isnt lazy and actually wants to do something with his life. Getting trolled by Trump's sons is all Cube got for his efforts.

Those so called changes they made after meeting with Cube? No one knows what they are. Everything I read about his platinum plan is still trash.

Doesnt mean Cube was wrong for trying. Only one side played him though.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... they want me to stop calling out democrats and just fall in line....
Really? Who exactly wants you "to stop calling out democrats".? Everyone should be calling them out, and we will. However, at this moment in time most blacks believe we will have a much better shot at social justice if we can help propel them to political power. If the republicans retain control of the executive and judicial branches of the federal government our chances diminish greatly. Its that simple.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I actually think the Dems handled it right.

They could have gone for the photo op and PR spike, meet with Cube, make false promises and put it out there that the Biden Admin is working with Ice Cube. Would be a hit with black male voters.

I feel like they did the right thing by telling him to flesh out his plan more and more importantly they kept quiet about it.

The republicans flat out used and abused him. Yeah they met with him. Then they paraded him as the good negro who isnt lazy and actually wants to do something with his life. Getting trolled by Trump's sons is all Cube got for his efforts.

Those so called changes they made after meeting with Cube? No one knows what they are. Everything I read about his platinum plan is still trash.

Doesnt mean Cube was wrong for trying. Only one side played him though.
This is an area that we disagree on. Ice Cube was attempting to get both parties on record to say what they would do. The plan the democrats have is not a plan for black Americans, its a plan for people of color. Plans like these have not work in our favor. Why did the democrats have to lie about it? Just say why you wanted to meet after the election and stand by the decision.

If a girlfriend gets cheated on by a boyfriend, do you blame the girlfriend for the boyfriend's actions? Of course not. So why are some blaming Ice Cube for the Republican's actions? Additionally, are people mad that he presented our demands and republicans added some of the demands? If you step back and look objectively, if the democrats would have made the exact same announcement about Ice Cube "helping" with their plan, would their have been the same push back? If not why not?

Lastly, many state that it was pointless to share the cwba with the Republicans. Many feel that they wont honor anything that they say they will do. But if we are honest, when a black man wanted assistance for HBCUs, it happened. When two black men wanted opportunity zones, it happened. The first step act, which Trump tries to take credit for was another bill created and pushed by black congressmen. Of all those released due to the first step act, 91% were black.

I'm not here to sing Trump's praises. He's an idiot who didn't even want to be president. He's a global embarrassment who is a horrible businessman. Its obvious that none of the "positive" aspects have come from him. All he did was sign.

However, if Cube is successful at getting one quarter of the things in the CWBA done it would be a huge victory for black folk. All we need is him to sign like he did with the other items we pushed for.

Not for people of color.

Not for immigrants.

A huge victory for black folks.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
show me one black city with an "empowerment zone" working
Thats not that point. The point is WE are the ones who asked for them.

WE have to ask for better policies. There are items in the CWBA that are much better than the zones created by Cory Booker.

Lastly, you are conceding that the "failed" opportunity zones was a misstep by Cory Booker.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

WE have to ask for better policies. There are items in the CWBA that are much better than the zones created by Cory Booker.

Lastly, you are conceding that the "failed" opportunity zones was a misstep by Cory Booker.

Where are the opportunity zones though? Trump supporters brag about them all the time.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
This is an area that we disagree on. Ice Cube was attempting to get both parties on record to say what they would do. The plan the democrats have is not a plan for black Americans, its a plan for people of color. Plans like these have not work in our favor. Why did the democrats have to lie about it? Just say why you wanted to meet after the election and stand by the decision.

If a girlfriend gets cheated on by a boyfriend, do you blame the girlfriend for the boyfriend's actions? Of course not. So why are some blaming Ice Cube for the Republican's actions? Additionally, are people mad that he presented our demands and republicans added some of the demands? If you step back and look objectively, if the democrats would have made the exact same announcement about Ice Cube "helping" with their plan, would their have been the same push back? If not why not?

Lastly, many state that it was pointless to share the cwba with the Republicans. Many feel that they wont honor anything that they say they will do. But if we are honest, when a black man wanted assistance for HBCUs, it happened. When two black men wanted opportunity zones, it happened. The first step act, which Trump tries to take credit for was another bill created and pushed by black congressmen. Of all those released due to the first step act, 91% were black.

I'm not here to sing Trump's praises. He's an idiot who didn't even want to be president. He's a global embarrassment who is a horrible businessman. Its obvious that none of the "positive" aspects have come from him. All he did was sign.

However, if Cube is successful at getting one quarter of the things in the CWBA done it would be a huge victory for black folk. All we need is him to sign like he did with the other items we pushed for.

Not for people of color.

Not for immigrants.

No disrespect but you have a tendency to dance around the points being made.

Let's take the analogy you made.

I blame the girlfriend for getting cheated on because she knew dude was a player BEFORE she got in a relationship with him.

Answer me this. If you are a woman and you are looking for a man, would you rather get turned down or would you rather get played?

I'm not telling you that the dems plan is perfect. I'm telling you that I can at least take them seriously for now because they resisted the easy photo of opportunity Cube served them. Unlike the republicans, who showed their ass, like everyone predicted.

Cube should have been the first to tell all parties to keep their work private. Let's see who's willing to work when it doesn't boost your approval ratings.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
No disrespect but you have a tendency to dance around the points being made.

Let's take the analogy you made.

I blame the girlfriend for getting cheated on because she knew dude was a player BEFORE she got in a relationship with him.

Answer me this. If you are a woman and you are looking for a man, would you rather get turned down or would you rather get played?

I'm not telling you that the dems plan is perfect. I'm telling you that I can at least take them seriously for now because they resisted the easy photo of opportunity Cube served them. Unlike the republicans, who showed their ass, like everyone predicted.

Cube should have been the first to tell all parties to keep their work private. Let's see who's willing to work when it doesn't boost your approval ratings.
I respect your opinion, I just disagree with your position. I dont think keeping it quiet was or is necessary. I actually don't think it is a big deal that the Republicans made an announcement. If I was in their shoes I would have done so as well. The only people who are angry about the announcement are democratic supporters.

You believe that the democrats "resisted" an easy photo op. I believe they resisted engaging in a real conversation. They had time to meet with Lizzo, the Rock, Snoop, Jeezy, Monica/ Brandi, and a long list of celebrities who didn't challenge them on policies at all. They even met with Cardi B. Again, no policy talk.

Hopefully Trump wins and the Democrats stay true to their word and will meet with Ice Cube.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Not for people of color.

Not for immigrants.

Here the bottomline. Ice Cube doesn't have a plan, he has an outline of a plan. The dems a have a plan, and ways to pay, and implement those plans.
So what's the point of working with an outline, vs Cube trying to get wants not in the dems plan, into their plan.
Keep in mind that Cube is not an elected official, which means no one voted for him to speak for them. So why should he have a greater says than the constituents who did vote for those representatives?
Cube approached thing all wrong. He would have been better off building up a movement and lobbying congress, than waiting till the last moment to become a (Johnny come lately) concerned advocate for black folk.

Which just looks more like a play to help Trump get reelected.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Here the bottomline. Ice Cube doesn't have a plan, he has an outline of a plan. The dems a have a plan, and ways to pay, and implement those plans.
So what's the point of working with an outline, vs Cube trying to get wants not in the dems plan, into their plan.
Keep in mind that Cube is not an elected official, which means no one voted for him to speak for them. So why should he have a greater says than the constituents who did vote for those representatives?
Cube approached thing all right. He would have been better off building up a movement and lobbying congress, then waiting till the last moment to become a (Johnny come lately) concerned advocate for black folk.

Which just looks more like a play to help Trump get reelected.
Let me rephrase. Its not a plan, it's a list of demands. You definitely haven't read it because if you did, you absolutely would not call it an outline. A plan would outline how to get there. He he stating what we want. Which should be our only requirement. The oppressed should be required to form the plan for the oppressor to do better.

For example:
Free all prisoners for marijuana possession.
Eliminate laws establishing mandatory minimums.
Eliminate three strikes laws.

These are demands straight from the CWBA. Not an outline as the media has lied and mislabeled it.

If a woman was being raped, she would demand that the rapist stop raping her. She wouldn't form a plan to present to the rapist regarding how he could stop raping her.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Let me rephrase. Its not a plan, it's a list of demands. You definitely haven't read it because if you did, you absolutely would not call it an outline. A plan would outline how to get there. He he stating what we want. Which should be our only requirement. The oppressed should be required to form the plan for the oppressor to do better.

For example:

These are demands straight from the CWBA. Not an outline as the media has lied and mislabeled it.

If a woman was being raped, she would demand that the rapist stop raping her. She wouldn't form a plan to present to the rapist regarding how he could stop raping her.
That's an outline because he doesn't offer how to get those things done. The CBC has actual legislation. So instead of trying to present his plan as the end all be all. He should have worked with them (like others have) to get things in their ((((bills))). Instead he wanted to make this all about himself.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

For example:

Man ill give it to you, you have the wildest analogies lol.

But in this case... The oppressor/rapist should give into those demands because what?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
That's an outline because he doesn't offer how to get those things done. The CBC has actual legislation. So instead of trying to present his plan as the end all be all. He should have worked with them (like others have) to get things in their ((((bills))) in their. Instead he wanted to make this all about himself.
Right. An outline tells you the what, a thesis tells the what and the how. A plan does both, but adds a hopeful outcome or objective, and an organizing of personell. IIRC.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. An outline tells you the what, a thesis tells the what and the how. A plan does both, but adds a hopeful outcome or objective, and an organizing of personell. IIRC.
CUBE : I WANT A TESLA :D
HE DEMS: HERES A PLAN TO GET A TESLA

CUBE : BUT I WAAAAANT A TESLA :crymeariver:
ORANGE45: LEMME PUT THE TIP IN & THEN I'LL TELL EVERYONE IMMA GET U A TESLA
CUBE: DONT TRUST THE NUKAS OVER THERE WITH "THE PLAN" ,CUBE TO MR ORANGE45 :groupwave:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO ME ^^^

THE ISSUE IS NOT THAT "EMPOWERMENT ZONES" were an idea of Booker (Booker's WANT)
but the issue is that the Trumps used Booker's ideas (Booker's WANT) only in words in an attempt to score points to make it seem like he was gonna do anything! and HE'S DONE THE SAME THING AGAIN PLAYED Y'ALL!
ATLEAST THE DEMS HAVE A PLAN !

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are the opportunity zones though? Trump supporters brag about them all the time.
Exactly the point he doesnt have to show he just has to say , i meant (LIE) hes doing it and he thinks that good enuff to keep the convo at bay without really doing anything!!
Trump used the words from the WANT given to him to make a mockery of "EMPOWERMENT ZONE" words without doing anything!
thats what he does! and ppl still talking about !

thats all Trump knows he had to do just utter the words into a conversation and he believes ppl will take it as fact that he has done it

Trump says he s done more for black ppl since Lincoln, he knows he doesnt have to prove it for his ppl to regurgitate it as facts he knows that that all he has to do ! and thats what he did with "empowerment zone" and trying to do with CWBA!

pattern here FROM DAY ONE !!
THE CROWDS
WALLS
HEALTHCARE (REPLACE WITH BETTER PLAN )
EDUCATION (HBCU FUNDING)
HOUSING
PRISON REFORM

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's an outline because he doesn't offer how to get those things done. The CBC has actual legislation. So instead of trying to present his plan as the end all be all. He should have worked with them (like others have) to get things in their ((((bills))). Instead he wanted to make this all about himself.
CUBE : I WANT A TESLA :D
tHE DEMS: HERES A PLAN TO GET A TESLA

CUBE : BUT I WAAAAANT A TESLA :crymeariver:
ORANGE45: LEMME PUT THE TIP IN & THEN I'LL TELL EVERYONE IMMA GET U A TESLA
CUBE: DONT TRUST THE NUKAS OVER THERE WITH "THE PLAN" ,CUBE TO MR ORANGE45 :groupwave:

Reactions: BKF

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
CUbe has exposed himself as being an Attention Whore. Yesterday he tried to buck at Congressman Richmond, when he got called out, but when Jared Kushner called his name in his racist statement about Black people, Cube did not say Shit! Yes, Jared got his ass in check, punk ass! As they say, Follow the money!

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
CUbe has exposed himself as being an Attention Whore. Yesterday he tried to buck at Congressman Richmond, when he got called out, but when Jared Kushner called his name is his racist statement about Black people, Cube did not say Shit! Yes, Jared got his ass in check, punk ass! As they say, Follow the money!
Exactly...he aint got to say the words "I support Trump". His actions speak louder than words.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CUbe has exposed himself as being an Attention Whore. Yesterday he tried to buck at Congressman Richmond, when he got called out, but when Jared Kushner called his name in his racist statement about Black people, Cube did not say Shit! Yes, Jared got his ass in check, punk ass! As they say, Follow the money!
that what i been saying since day one ! this is about CUBE'S "EGO" at this point,
all these black ppl who've been in the trenches for years actually puttin in work for black ppl tried to talk to him in the aftermath and he's still trying to bark up the wrong tree and instead of humbling himself enuff to listen to them !

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

I saw that too.

Cube had heat for the Dems but he had none for Kusher who spit in all our faces.

Shit is just weird.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that what i been saying since day one ! this is about CUBE'S "EGO" at this point,
all these black ppl who've been in the trenches for years actually puttin in work for black ppl tried to talk to him in the aftermath and he's still trying to bark up the wrong tree and instead of humbling himself enuff to listen to them !
I would go so far as to call it a double check, cause there wan't even a peep out of O'Shea ass. What's next, him dancing.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shit is just weird.
no - it is not
Cube's business partner is a long time friend of Kushner & Bannon
there are 3 lawsuits with affadavits from +4 people claiming Bannon is financially invested in the Big3...

Cube's business partner was the go between to get Cube a sit down with Kushner

This coons actions, media blitz and general tap dancing has been dictated by his wallet