Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
C'mon bruh...Coons need love too..
gif-king-a6bc01258f9b805a83c9094d8c06a6fb.gif
Coon? Really? Coon? How has this brother ever cooned?? You wanna see coons?? Exhibit A:
29367306-8398481-The_lawmakers_maintained_social_distancing_guidelines_for_the_mo-a-60_1591631851996.jpg

Yet black folk will excuse this because they are democrats. Geesh!! Brainwashed on 10!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Jesus some of y'all are painfully ignorant.

Republicans don't want your vote and won't try to court you because the racism is a feature not a bug. The GOP has been cultivating the racism aspect since they started the Southern Strategy back in the Nixon era. That's how they keep their base of white working class men. For your "idea" to work it means they have to stop pushing all the conspiracy theories to white people that has them thinking everyone is out to get them. That's not happening any time soon. Because of the changing demographics of the country the GOP has doubled down on the racism. You have elected officials going on TV talking about Q Anon. You have a man running for office that talks about Corey Booker by name and how some white dude had the nerve to go work for a non white.

The Republicans CAN'T cater to Black people because they NEED you to be the boogeyman to keep dumb whites voting for them.
I wouldn't vote for black Republican because while they might not be overtly racist they are running with a party that has embraced racism. Let's not act like both sides are the same when it comes to racism and politics. Thinking like that is a naive as hell and what it does is it elevates the Republicans because they are overtly racist. So I would have a very dim view on any black man or black woman that runs as a republican because what they did is they intentionally overlooked the racism of their party. Let's be real with each other there's only one party that is actively trying to suppress black voters and that's the Republican Party.
You sound crazy. I'm from Michigan. Fuck John James. He's a coon for more than one reason.

1Ay78WnD.jpg

Y'all sound crazy. Y'all think Republicans are the only racists??? Y'all are really under the spell of Democrats and are acting real coonish and sambo-ish trying to protect these CACs.

Exhibit B: The CURRENT Virginia Governor. Yep. he's a democrat. But. he's not racist. :dunno:
5c54d8d3008f3.image.jpg

tenor.gif

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exhibit C: The person who "pushed the civil rights bill."

Yet, the democrats are not racists?? Tell us how you really feel LBJ.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Man, I got time today.
Is that just another FB/Insta meme or actual quotes? If they are indeed quotes please provide references. Also, I don't think there is a single sole here that doesn't believe there a many racist democrats in power. However, as far as I know the democrats openly support and promote our access to the polls. That's an issue you've ducked the last few times I brought it up.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Is that just another FB/Insta meme or actual quotes? If they are indeed quotes please provide references. Also, I don't think there is a single sole here that doesn't believe there a many racist democrats in power. However, as far as I know the democrats openly support and promote our access to the polls. That's an issue you've ducked the last few times I brought it up.
If you look at any thread that mentions republicans, several times within that thread you will see the same BGOLers who are quick to call black Republicans coons and all Republicans racists will state enthusiastically that they do not vote republican because they are racist. Which begs the question, do they vote democrat because they believe that they are not racist?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you look at any thread that mentions republicans, several times within that thread you will see the same BGOLers who are quick to call black Republicans coons and all Republicans racists will state enthusiastically that they do not vote republican because they are racist. Which begs the question, do they vote democrat because they believe that they are not racist?
Do you have historical references for those LBJ quotes, or nah?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Do you have historical references for those LBJ quotes, or nah?
Here is an independent fact checker site.

Here is MSNBC

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Here is another instance of LBJ, the president who signed the civil rights Bill and was the successor of Kennedy calling us ni$$ers. There numerous recordings of this. He called his bulter and drivers the n word and boy regularly.

President Johnson: …”but I got to prove it discriminates. And I can’t prove it in Texas. There’s more ‘*******’ voting there than white folks.”

When I stand for black folks, I stand ten toes down. I do not speak from opinion, I try my best to be factual. We can not afford to be manipulated by republicans or democrats. As soon as we realize that both are evil, as Ice Cube has said numerous times, the quicker we can start with some real steps forward. We can choose to leverage our votes to force both parties to respect us or we can continue on this path to nothingness.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the stuff that blows my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys really in your heart of hearts believe that there is zero racism in the Democratic party? You really believe that every white, gay, latino democrat wants to see you succeed and cares about your causes??

These MFs pander and clown us right in our faces!!!!
29367302-8398481-_We_were_there_for_eight_minutes_and_46_seconds_on_our_knees_Pel-a-61_1591631852007.jpg

clinton_south_carolina_3f8546a18bf94a30a07c602900787981.fit-760w.jpg

No one, i mean , NO ONE ever said anything like that ! now ure just reaching for BS talking points to virtue signal,
the difference is getting the right ppl into the house to begin with BLACk or WHITE and being in the house enuff to even begin the process,
these fuckers dont even want u to vote to have a voice to begin with !! before u can even get in the house to correct shit ! and they use black republicoons to tell u u dont need to be in the house!

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is another instance of LBJ, the president who signed the civil rights Bill and was the successor of Kennedy calling us ni$$ers. There numerous recordings of this. He called his bulter and drivers the n word and boy regularly.

President Johnson: …”but I got to prove it discriminates. And I can’t prove it in Texas. There’s more ‘*******’ voting there than white folks.”

When I stand for black folks, I stand ten toes down. I do not speak from opinion, I try my best to be factual. We can not afford to be manipulated by republicans or democrats. As soon as we realize that both are evil, as Ice Cube has said numerous times, the quicker we can start with some real steps forward. We can choose to leverage our votes to force both parties to respect us or we can continue on this path to nothingness.

The fact checker site states "...There's little evidence to back it up", specifically that he made that "...ni**ers voting democrat for 200yrs" statement, and states that quote has only been "circulating since the 1990s". However, it goes on to state "There’s no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. " I believe the latter, because he was a man of his time and where he came from.

I'm on the record stating that I certainly believe both Dems and Rpubs have racist in their ranks and leadership. The difference is that the Rpubs openly embraces them and encourage them to do whatever they can to thwart black peoples' access to political power through voting restrictions, elimination of polling places, gerrymandering etc... Do you not believe tRump is a part of these efforts and supporting them?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
No one, i mean , NO ONE ever said anything like that ! now ure just reaching for BS talking points to virtue signal,
the difference is getting the right ppl into the house to begin with BLACk or WHITE and being in the house enuff to even begin the process,
these fuckers dont even want u to vote to have a voice to begin with !! before u can even get in the house to correct shit ! and they use black republicoons to tell u u dont need to be in the house!
Actually, yes. People have said this exact thing. Their undying devotion to the Democratic party is based upon their belief that Republicans are racist and democrats are not.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The fact checker site states "...There's little evidence to back it up", specifically that he made that "...ni**ers voting democrat for 200yrs" statement, and states that quote has only been "circulating since the 1990s". However, it goes on to state "There’s no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. " I believe the latter, because he was a man of his time and where he came from.

I'm on the record stating that I certainly believe both Dems and Rpubs have racist in their ranks and leadership. The difference is that the Rpubs openly embraces them and encourage them to do whatever they can to thwart black peoples' access to political power through voting restrictions, elimination of polling places, gerrymandering etc... Do you not believe tRump is a part of these efforts and supporting them?
I believe its not a Trump thing, its a republican thing. Yes, Trump is a scumbag. But yall give him too much credit. He's not that smart or clever.

Black voter suppression has been happening since we could vote and only morphed into other forms.

Gerrymandering is a practice that both parties practice and it should be eliminated. Its insane to think that this is even legal.

LBJ and many other democrats were true racist. Not men of their time, but opportunistic racist. And are credited for bringing black people to the Democratic party. Even Jane Kennedy admitted JFK hated MLK.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hen I stand for black folks, I stand ten toes down. I do not speak from opinion, I try my best to be factual.
then be factual ALL THE WAY WITH REPUBLICAN FUCKERY AND U WONT EVEN HAVE TO INCLUDE ANY BS TO DEFEND THEM BECOS THERES NO DEFENSE OF ANYTHING THEY'VE DONE ! NO GOVT WILL LIBERATE A PPL ! WS IS GLOBAL !
But having ACCES to rule n guide our futures is the first step and

the dems might not get us all we want but the republicans have offered NOTHING FOR DECADES AND 2 WEEKS B4 AN ELECTION WONT CHANGE THAT! !

this a non starter but u insists on continually playing the same song time and time again1!

!!! how do u start to correct shit ?

Dr Anderson laid it out
by organizing and getting in on the 1st floor level ,
then using ur leverage to get to 2nd floor (pacs) buy the politicians & positions u want then leverage that to floor 3! judges, DAs, POLICE UNIONS ETC etc then move on to 3rd & 4th floors

how can u even get in on the first floor when republican wont even let u vote to get in the building?
this is getting tiring!

( yall claim to be "ten toes down" and listen to Dr Anderson and dont even acknowledge how he laid it out in his books and plans for Back America !)

its getting boring and tiring going over the same ideology

giphy.gif

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LBJ and many other democrats were true racist. Not men of their time, but opportunistic racist. And are credited for bringing black people to the Democratic party. Even Jane Kennedy admitted JFK hated MLK.
we are not voting for cacs to like us ,
we vote for them to get out our way of getting into the building and let us do our thing !!!

the republicans party dont even want u to vote to get in the building ground floor!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
then be factual ALL THE WAY WITH REPUBLICAN FUCKERY AND U WONT EVEN HAVE TO INCLUDE ANY BS TO DEFEND THEM BECOS THERES NO DEFENSE OF ANYTHING THEY'VE DONE ! NO GOVT WILL LIBERATE A PPL ! WS IS GLOBAL !
But having ACCES to rule n guide our futures is the first step and

the dems might not get us all we want but the republicans have offered NOTHING FOR DECADES AND 2 WEEKS B4 AN ELECTION WONT CHANGE THAT! !

this a non starter but u insists on continually playing the same song time and time again1!

!!! how do u start to correct shit ? Dr Anderson laid it out
by organizing and getting in on the 1st floor level ,
then using ur leverage to get to 2nd floor (pacs) buy the politicians & positions u want then leverage that to floor 3! judges, DAs, POLICE UNIONS ETC etc then move on to 3rd & 4th floors

how can u even get in on the first floor when republican wont even let u vote to get in the building?
this is getting tiring!

( yall claim to be "ten toes down" and listen to Dr Anderson and dont even acknowledge how he laid it out in his books and plans for Back America !)

its getting boring and tiring going over the same ideology

giphy.gif
Here is why you are so mad:

You take my critism of the Democratic party as supporting the republican party. You will not find one post in the decade plus years I've been here on BGOL where I have ever praised any political party.

I am highly critical of both. People happen to get very emotional when I put the same venom as I have for republicans onto democrats.

Thats problematic.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is why you are so mad:

You take my critism of the Democratic party as supporting the republican party. You will not find one post in the decade plus years I've been here on BGOL where I have ever praised any political party.

I am highly critical of both. People happen to get very emotional when I put the same venom as I have for republican onto democrats.

Thats problematic.
there's constructive criticism of the DEM party to make it better and theres just piling on a dead horse thats irrelevant while u ignore the sins of the republican party at will, its a backwards recipe for TRUMP reelection and continued fuckery of the racist rep and the supreme court packing we have today ! taking our eyes off the prize !

its annoying ! becos it reduces the convo from a more complex framing to a simplistic convo of "can white dems be racist?

u claim to be having a convo no one is having
u claim u dont like what the dems r doing ,u claim to believe we can make shit happen but refuse to accept that at this junction in time the dem party is the only access point to a shitty situation yet refuse to accept that
WE HAVE TO PUSH FOR AND MAKE SHIT HAPPEN THRU THE ONLY ACCESS WE HAVE WHICH IS THE DEM PARTY AT THIS POINT IN HISTORY AND GET IN THERE AND RESHAPE IT TO OUR TOTAL LIKING ( NOTHING IS TOTAL ANYWAY !)
THAT SHOULD BE THE FIGHT ! WE ARE NOT FIGHTINg TO CLAIM DEMS (WHITES) cant be RACISTS OR HAVE BIASES AGAINST BLACK FOLKS !THATS NOT THE FIGHT !

Last edited:
Reactions: BKF

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe its not a Trump thing, its a republican thing. Yes, Trump is a scumbag. But yall give him too much credit. He's not that smart or clever.

Black voter suppression has been happening since we could vote and only morphed into other forms.

Gerrymandering is a practice that both parties practice and it should be eliminated. Its insane to think that this is even legal.

Ah shit, don’t even bring this up. When I posted the truth about Martin Luther King, the greatest Russian asset in American history, the thread was reported more than 30 times.

the pro-whites lost their mind over it but I don’t give a shit. It is all about spreading the truth especially now in 2020.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
we vote for them to get out our way of getting into the building and let us do our thing !!!
If this were true, then we wouldn't guarantee our votes to democrats. You know they are already blaming black men, in case Biden loses? 84% of all Black men voted for Clinton. But obviously that's not enough for democrats. They want more. That ish is insulting.
the republicans party dont even want u to vote to get in the building ground floor!
Strategy wise, I get it. Black folk are going to only vote for democrats, so they try to prevent that. Its messed up.

The Republicans are evil in this regard among other things. But, black folk also need to value our votes and understand that our vote is currency.

Don Lemonade said something really good tonight. He said, ,"Republicans see votes as transactional." And he's right. Thats how we should see it as well.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agreed with 90% of this. However, tRump is the head of the party and as such he holds sway over all their national initiatives. They won't do anything unless he blesses it, lest they cross him. Furthermore, he sets the tone of their politics and rhetoric. They fund raise around supporting him in his MAGA bs. Therefore, he is at this time a MAJOR piece of the problem for black people, the head of the snake if you will.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

You keep avoiding the issue. You're no different than people who say the Klan originally were Dems.

Why is it when the issues are brought up when it comes to Black Republicans you avoid it all together. As I've said before I wouldn't vote for a Black Republican because that means they INTENTIONALLY avoided discussing issues that directly affect Black people.

The Republicans lead DOJ is suing colleges saying affirmative action is discrimination against white people.

The Republican led federal government has mandated that racial sensitivity training must be banned if you have a federal contract.

Republican led state governments in Texas, South Carolina, Wisconsin and Georgia have specifically targeted the Black voting community for voter suppression tactics.

Yet every time this discussion comes up in this thread you avoid all of that to push that Dems are racist.

You're playing yourself.

Remember this:

Medicare
Medicaid
Social Security
SNAP (Food stamps)
Voting Rights Act
Civil Rights Act

All championed and passed by Democrats.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
And you think the Democratic Party doesn’t embrace racism? :roflmao3: . Some of you are so lost it is sad. I blame the immigrant education system and the “white is right” mentality you immigrants have.

We still waiting for you to post in the verification thread Bumbay.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Fam you are wasting a lot of words on a dumb mofo who is not arguing in good faith. He can't be convinced and he ain't trying to convince you. He is here to distract and pretend he is not making an ass out of himself.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You keep avoiding the issue. You're no different than people who say the Klan originally were Dems.

Why is it when the issues are brought up when it comes to Black Republicans you avoid it all together. As I've said before I wouldn't vote for a Black Republican because that means they INTENTIONALLY avoided discussing issues that directly affect Black people.

The Republicans lead DOJ is suing colleges saying affirmative action is discrimination against white people.

The Republican led federal government has mandated that racial sensitivity training must be banned if you have a federal contract.

Republican led state governments in Texas, South Carolina, Wisconsin and Georgia have specifically targeted the Black voting community for voter suppression tactics.

Yet every time this discussion comes up in this thread you avoid all of that to push that Dems are racist.

You're playing yourself.

Remember this:

Medicare
Medicaid
Social Security
SNAP (Food stamps)
Voting Rights Act
Civil Rights Act

What issue am I avoiding?

Much of what you have posted is misinformation. But I will address one aspect which is also reflective of all of what you posted.

The democrats will have you believe that Republicans are more racist than they are and that democrats have always been championing black issues. Here is a fact:

More democrats, and these are post Kennedy democrats, opposed the civil rights Bill. Yes, more democrats voted no than Republicans. The Civil rights Bill was a bipartisan bill writen by a bipartisan committee, not just democrats, not just Republicans. All LBJ did was sign it into law. He contributed zero input.

Here is researchable proof, facts, and support:

In 1965, the House approved the Civil rights bill on August 3 by a 328-74 vote (Democrats 217-54, Republicans 111-20), and the Senate passed it on August 4 by a 79-18 vote (Democrats 49-17, Republicans 30-1).

Again, my criticism of democrats should not be taken as support of Republicans. I am sincerely making an attempt to enlighten my brothers regarding the lies they have been telling and using to control and manipulate the black vote and power.

Remember, this is only one of numerous cases of misinformation.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cube has been had bad and played to the max by the Trump crowd. Just because a person or group is in power at the moment doesn't mean you should work with them for a few crumbs, especially knowing those crumbs are being offered for votes not out of some genuine wish to alleviate the inequities black people have been subjected to for centuries. Cube's heart may have been in the right place but his brain certainly wasn't. He should have followed the Lebron James model of activism that pushes the black agenda but does not kiss white ass in that effort. :hmm:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're playing yourself.

Remember this:

Medicare
Medicaid
Social Security
SNAP (Food stamps)
Voting Rights Act
Civil Rights Act

we can end it here! thank you good brother