Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What issue am I avoiding?

Much of what you have posted is misinformation. But I will address one aspect which is also reflective of all of what you posted.

The democrats will have you believe that Republicans are more racist than they are and that democrats have always been championing black issues. Here is a fact:

More democrats, and these are post Kennedy democrats, opposed the civil rights Bill. Yes, more democrats voted no than Republicans. The Civil rights Bill was a bipartisan bill writen by a bipartisan committee, not just democrats, not just Republicans. All LBJ did was sign it into law. He contributed zero input.

Here is researchable proof, facts, and support:

In 1965, the House approved the Civil rights bill on August 3 by a 328-74 vote (Democrats 217-54, Republicans 111-20), and the Senate passed it on August 4 by a 79-18 vote (Democrats 49-17, Republicans 30-1).

Again, my criticism of democrats should not be taken as support of Republicans. I am sincerely making an attempt to enlighten my brothers regarding the lies they have been telling and using to control and manipulate the black vote and power.

Remember, this is only one of numerous cases of misinformation.

What year are you in? 1965 or 2020.

Who's "they" by the way? You keep saying "They already blaming black men if Biden loses." Who? Reliable sources?

Reactions: BKF

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
What year are you in? 1965 or 2020.

Who's "they" by the way? You keep saying "They already blaming black men if Biden loses." Who? Reliable sources?
Let's start here.

Black voters make a real difference
In 2016, Trump would not have won had Black voters been more motivated to vote.

One of many articles like this.

You need to read brother. The Civil rights bill was signed in 1965 by the guy who blacks praise as a civil rights champion. Yet, he regularly called us *******. He said we were uppity. And he despised MLK and Malcolm X.

But, if you want a more recent example, currently Virginia has a democratic governor who was pictured in blackface standing next to a person dressed in KKK gear. Not in 1965, but in 1984.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This is the stuff that blows my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys really in your heart of hearts believe that there is zero racism in the Democratic party? You really believe that every white, gay, latino democrat wants to see you succeed and cares about your causes??

These MFs pander and clown us right in our faces!!!!
29367302-8398481-_We_were_there_for_eight_minutes_and_46_seconds_on_our_knees_Pel-a-61_1591631852007.jpg

clinton_south_carolina_3f8546a18bf94a30a07c602900787981.fit-760w.jpg

All I know is that when a bunch of black churches burned down in my small TENNESSEE county back when Clinton was in office...

In that same week Air Force one landed in a small airport in Jackson TN and went to the scene. He met with church members, shook hands with everyone, ate dinner and really worked to make us feel like we matter and this back in 96... when shit was raw.

I do agree that Democrats do pander to us and for our votes ... I completely agree with that.. But I can say that I’ve seen with my own eyes examples of the Democratic Party actually making it feel like that give a shit about us. I mean Clinton was in Jackson with just a T-shirt and some jeans. He didn’t have to be there. This is also why I’m ride or die Bill... I was a fucking Kid back then and that moment really stood out to me. The President walking around and praying with nothing but Black people about what happened. No photo-op shit...

It took Bush jr almost a month to visit New Orleans after Katrina.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
All I know is that when a bunch of black churches burned down in my small TENNESSEE county back when Clinton was in office...

In that same week Air Force one landed in a small airport in Jackson TN and went to the scene. He met with church members, shook hands with everyone, ate dinner and really worked to make us feel like we matter and this back in 96... when shit was raw.

I do agree that Democrats do pander to us and for our votes ... I completely agree with that.. But I can say that I’ve seen with my own eyes examples of the Democratic Party actually making it feel like that give a shit about us. I mean Clinton was in Jackson with just a T-shirt and some jeans. He didn’t have to be there. This is also why I’m ride or die Bill... I was a fucking Kid back then and that moment really stood out to me. The President walking around and praying with nothing but Black people about what happened. No photo-op shit...

And I believe every word you say.

I am an advocate for voting for a person. Not a party. It wasn't democrats that was there, it was old Bill.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's start here.

Black voters make a real difference
In 2016, Trump would not have won had Black voters been more motivated to vote.

One of many articles like this.

You need to read brother. The Civil rights bill was signed in 1965 by the guy who blacks praise as a civil rights champion. Yet, he regularly called us *******. He said we were uppity. And he despised MLK and Malcolm X.

But, if you want a more recent example, currently Virginia has a democratic governor who was pictured in blackface standing next to a person dressed in KKK gear. Not in 1965, but in 1984.

No one is saying democrats aren't racist. Do you have any posts from posters here claiming that?

Is LBJ running for president now? Is the Civil Rights bill being challenged in the Supreme Court now?

What does the VA governor have to do with Trump, Biden, & Ice Cube? Justin Trudeau also wore blackface.

Does that have to do with whether republicans have suppressed black americans votes?

Or whether negotiating with them in good faith will result in anything besides egg on our faces.

You still haven't answered how republicans who actively obfuscate our ability to vote, appeal to white supremacists will pass anything in favor of black america.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Hmmm i never heard about that before.

Props to Bill.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
No one is saying democrats aren't racist. Do you have any posts from posters here claiming that?
Yes, many are saying that democrats aren't racist. They state that they are not the same. They state that they will never vote republican because they are racist which begs the question, are democrats not racist?
Is LBJ running for president now? Is the Civil Rights bill being challenged in the Supreme Court now?

What does the VA governor have to do with Trump, Biden, & Ice Cube? Justin Trudeau also wore blackface.
It is about establishing precedence. We can not pretend that the democratic party does not have racist participants. It has been touted many times that "the democratic party passed the civil rights bill" as if that is a sign of not being racist. My point of bringing up LBJ is to demonstrate that the Democratic president who signed the civil rights bill was as racist as any republican we see today.
Does that have to do with whether republicans have suppressed black americans votes?
It has zero to do with that. It is wrong and despicable. Republicans have as well as Democrats have actively worked to suppress the black vote for centuries. Republicans are now the sole party who engages in this practice......but there is more to this.
Or whether negotiating with them in good faith will result in anything besides egg on our faces.
It is not about negotiating in good faith. It is about first actually asking for something. We never ask for anything directly. Never. In the Contract With Black America, we specifically ask for something. Asking for something and getting it on record in no way will result in egg on our faces. In fact, if I was a democrat, I would encourage black America to pay attention to the CWBA and any campaign promises made. This could be used as an I told you so moment to garner support. But, what if the republicans do decide to do even some of the things in the contract? Would you be willing to then pull your vote from democrats? This is not a negotiation, this is a demand.
You still haven't answered how republicans who actively obfuscate our ability to vote, appeal to white supremacists will pass anything in favor of black america.
At the end of the day, both parties want our vote. They both know that black folks can swing a vote in either direction. Your question can be answered with a question.......do democrats want millionaires votes? Of course. Do democrats want poor white uneducated votes? Of course. If Republicans actually believed that passing or approving any of the demands we are making, they would do it. Our vote is leverage and transactional.
  • I'm not saying to not vote. Please vote, I am voting today.
  • I'm not saying Republicans are not racist, many within the republican party turn a blind eye to racism. But, I also know that there are several racist democrats who hide behind the non-racist democrats.
  • Yes, Republicans have failed black America. However, Democrats have also failed black America.
  • A person who votes strictly republican or democrat simply because they are republican or democrat is problematic and holding back black progress.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
A person who votes strictly republican or democrat simply because they are republican or democrat is problematic and holding back black progress.

Except that's not the case. We are voting against KNOWN and proven racists. It's not a choice when they are actively screaming "all lives matter" and carrying guns to defend confederate flags and statues. The ONLY way your argument would work if they weren't doing any of that.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yes, many are saying that democrats aren't racist. They state that they are not the same. They state that they will never vote republican because they are racist which begs the question, are democrats not racist?

It is about establishing precedence. We can not pretend that the democratic party does not have racist participants. It has been touted many times that "the democratic party passed the civil rights bill" as if that is a sign of not being racist. My point of bringing up LBJ is to demonstrate that the Democratic president who signed the civil rights bill was as racist as any republican we see today.

It has zero to do with that. It is wrong and despicable. Republicans have as well as Democrats have actively worked to suppress the black vote for centuries. Republicans are now the sole party who engages in this practice......but there is more to this.

It is not about negotiating in good faith. It is about first actually asking for something. We never ask for anything directly. Never. In the Contract With Black America, we specifically ask for something. Asking for something and getting it on record in no way will result in egg on our faces. In fact, if I was a democrat, I would encourage black America to pay attention to the CWBA and any campaign promises made. This could be used as an I told you so moment to garner support. But, what if the republicans do decide to do even some of the things in the contract? Would you be willing to then pull your vote from democrats? This is not a negotiation, this is a demand.

At the end of the day, both parties want our vote. They both know that black folks can swing a vote in either direction. Your question can be answered with a question.......do democrats want millionaires votes? Of course. Do democrats want poor white uneducated votes? Of course. If Republicans actually believed that passing or approving any of the demands we are making, they would do it. Our vote is leverage and transactional.
  • I'm not saying Republicans are not racist, many within the republican party turn a blind eye to racism. But, I also know that there are several racist democrats who hide behind the non-racist democrats.
  • Yes, Republicans have failed black America. However, Democrats have also failed black America.
  • A person who votes strictly republican or democrat simply because they are republican or democrat is problematic and holding back black progress.
Lets get down to the nit and grits of things. You say that dems and republicans are the same. You say both parties are racist.
Now who representative of the democratic party and who representative of the republican party?

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So basically your entire argument is a trump staple. Whataboutism.

What about Hillary's emails? What about the racist democrats?

What about the racist democrat president from the 60's? What about the VA blackface governor?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Except that's not the case. We are voting against KNOWN and proven racists. It's not a choice when they are actively screaming "all lives matter" and carrying guns to defend confederate flags and statues. The ONLY way your argument would work if they weren't doing any of that.
You are conflating two different issues. If you say I am voting for candidate A because he or she is against such and such, that is valid. Saying, I am voting for this candidate because he is democrat or republican is problematic.

You can be a democrat or republican and have horrible policies.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So basically your entire argument is a trump staple. Whataboutism.

What about Hillary's emails? What about the racist democrats?

What about the racist democrat president from the 60's? What about the VA blackface governor?
No it is not about "Whataboutism." It is about being equally critical of both parties.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Lets get down to the nit and grits of things. You say that dems and republicans are the same. You say both parties are racist.
Now who representative of the democratic party and who representative of the republican party?
Trump vs Pelosi or Biden. All are garbage.

There are so many better candidates in both parties but we are forced to settle for these millionaire pretenders.

Plus, these "leaders" as you call them are not as powerful as you believe. If Trump loses, the day he is out of office, the republicans will not miraculously become some do good party. They were racist before Trump and will continue to be racist after Trump.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Trump vs Pelosi or Biden. All are garbage.

There are so many better candidates in both parties but we are forced to settle for these millionaire pretenders.

Plus, these "leaders" as you call them are not as powerful as you believe. If Trump loses, the day he is out of office, the republicans will not miraculously become some do good party. They were racist before Trump and will continue to be racist after Trump.
You're not answering the question. Who are the people representative of the democratic party and the republican party?
Btw slave holders were racist and so were many abolishist. Yet if you had to, who would you vote for? The slave holder or the abolitionist?

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
What issue am I avoiding?

Much of what you have posted is misinformation. But I will address one aspect which is also reflective of all of what you posted.

The democrats will have you believe that Republicans are more racist than they are and that democrats have always been championing black issues. Here is a fact:

More democrats, and these are post Kennedy democrats, opposed the civil rights Bill. Yes, more democrats voted no than Republicans. The Civil rights Bill was a bipartisan bill writen by a bipartisan committee, not just democrats, not just Republicans. All LBJ did was sign it into law. He contributed zero input.

Here is researchable proof, facts, and support:

In 1965, the House approved the Civil rights bill on August 3 by a 328-74 vote (Democrats 217-54, Republicans 111-20), and the Senate passed it on August 4 by a 79-18 vote (Democrats 49-17, Republicans 30-1).

Again, my criticism of democrats should not be taken as support of Republicans. I am sincerely making an attempt to enlighten my brothers regarding the lies they have been telling and using to control and manipulate the black vote and power.

Remember, this is only one of numerous cases of misinformation.

Once again you're missing the point, actually you're intentionally missing the point that when the Civil Rights Act was passed many of the Democrats who were against it switch parties. What you had were a bunch of Southern Democrats who didn't want to give up their positions of power. So what they ended up doing is telling the people who worked for them and who would end up running for office behind them with their blessing to not run as Democrats but to run as Republicans. That's why when you hear people say no a bunch of Dems didn't switch they're not looking at house Democrats State Democrats on and on and on. Those are the people who were Dixiecrats and switched over to the Republican Party.

This man is a historian and regularly writes about this on Twitter.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again you're missing the point, actually you're intentionally missing the point that when the Civil Rights Act was passed many of the Democrats who were against it switch parties. What you had were a bunch of Southern Democrats who didn't want to give up their positions of power. So what they ended up doing is telling the people who worked for them and who would end up running for office behind them with their blessing to not run as Democrats but to run as Republicans. That's why when you hear people say no a bunch of Dems didn't switch they're not looking at house Democrats State Democrats on and on and on. Those are the people who were Dixiecrats and switched over to the Republican Party.

More myths. Southern Strategy has been debunked and the timeline keeps going back to try to make the myth valid. Was DEMOCRAT Andrew Johnson part of the Southern Strategy too?

the American history education you immigrants get is remedial.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

I would argue that you are being one-sided with your view and making a lot of assumptions. Let's look at the data:

47 democrat senators voted yes and 17 voted no. 36% percent of democrats voted no.
30 republican senator voted yes and 1 voted no. 3% percent of republicans voted no.

This was in 1965. The article you cite speaks of the 1952 campaign and the switch happening at that time.

I do not want to get off of topic and I do not want to continue with you and I splitting hairs. I am just a firm believer that both parties are racist and have failed black Americans.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
More myths. Southern Strategy has been debunked and the timeline keeps going back to try to make the myth valid. Was DEMOCRAT Andrew Johnson part of the Southern Strategy too?

the American history education you immigrants get is remedial.

Yeah this statement tells me you're a white boy. The only people that push the idea that the Southern Strategy is a myth are white conservatives trying to hide the racism of the Republican party. There's certain sites where conservatives will ban you immediately if it's brought up because there's no way to counter the obvious racism behind it. The latest has been to try to say it doesn't exist hoping people will be too young or too lazy to do even a touch of research.

Funny how the RNC was busy trying to apologize for a myth.....

@xfactor I'm gonna be real honest with you. I'm smarter than you when it comes to discussing politics and I've discussed it enough that all your talking points I've seen before. All of them.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
I would argue that you are being one-sided with your view and making a lot of assumptions. Let's look at the data:

47 democrat senators voted yes and 17 voted no. 36% percent of democrats voted no.
30 republican senator voted yes and 1 voted no. 3% percent of republicans voted no.

This was in 1965. The article you cite speaks of the 1952 campaign and the switch happening at that time.

I do not want to get off of topic and I do not want to continue with you and I splitting hairs. I am just a firm believer that both parties are racist and have failed black Americans.

You're not splitting hairs you're going going back 50+ years in an attempt to prove your point while glossing over the POLICY DIFFERENCES of the parties because they wipe out your argument. The arguments you're putting forth are the same ones we see from White Conservative Republican members and black Republicans to justify the Republican racism. I can literally pull up a tweet from Ted Cruz within the last day that is pushing the same narrative you are on here. It's very telling that you and X Factor keep pushing the narratives and talking points we constantly see from White conservatives when called out about the racism of the GOP.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You're not splitting hairs you're going going back 50+ years in an attempt to prove your point while glossing over the POLICY DIFFERENCES of the parties because they wipe out your argument. The arguments you're putting forth are the same ones we see from White Conservative Republican members and black Republicans to justify the Republican racism. I can literally pull up a tweet from Ted Cruz within the last day that is pushing the same narrative you are on here. It's very telling that you and X Factor keep pushing the narratives and talking points we constantly see from White conservatives when called out about the racism of the GOP.
What policy differences are you speaking of that are racist??

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah this statement tells me you're a white boy. The only people that push the idea that the Southern Strategy is a myth are white conservatives trying to hide the racism of the Republican party. There's certain sites where conservatives will ban you immediately if it's brought up because there's no way to counter the obvious racism behind it. The latest has been to try to say it doesn't exist hoping people will be too young or too lazy to do even a touch of research.

Funny how the RNC was busy trying to apologize for a myth.....

@xfactor I'm gonna be real honest with you. I'm smarter than you when it comes to discussing politics and I've discussed it enough that all your talking points I've seen before. All of them.
You’d get destroyed in any debate forum going against me in any topic related to this thread. How about we get a real moderator (not from BGOL), no BGOL shills to vote on the winner and the “loser” has to leave BGOL forever.

this can easily be set up.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You’d get destroyed in any debate forum going against me in any topic related to this thread. How about we get a real moderator (not from BGOL), no BGOL shills to vote on the winner and the “loser” has to leave BGOL forever.

this can easily be set up.

Hahahah. We can't ever get you to post your fucking hand and I'm supposed to care about your "challenge"??

Keep dreaming white boy.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hahahah. We can't ever get you to post your fucking hand and I'm supposed to care about your "challenge"??

Keep dreaming white boy.
We can easily set up a mock trial with a judge and jury. Settle this dispute and see what they think.

some of you “brothas” really don’t know what you’re dealing with on BGOL because you surround yourself with low-level, white trash cacs like @Dr. Truth .

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U SAY : black ppl should vote -
HIS RESPONSE : well democrats r racists too
U SAY :republicans r trying to undo affirmative action-
U SAY :Trump is tryin to decimate Obamacare that alot of poor black ppl NEED especially post- covid(preexisting conditions gonna rise! ) -
HIS RESPONSE :-- well democrats r racists too
U SAY :republicans r trying to suppress the back vote -
U SAY :republicans r restarting for profit prisons under trump-
U SAY TRUMP is trying to militarize the POLICE and give them more free reign to terrorize us
U SAY :Trump is fighting to defund HBCUs for teaching americas racist history-
U SAY :Trump didnt refund HBCU he actually played a slight of hand that ended up actually reducing the money to HBCUs -
U SAY " TRUMP is trign to defund SNAPs & Fed & HUD Housing w/ Carson's help(which disproportionately affects poor blak ppl

SCATTER IN SOMETHING SOMETHING ABOUT LYDON B JOHNSON,SOUTHERN STRATEGY MISINTERPRETED, SOMETHING ABOUT JUSTIN TRUDEAU, STRUM THURMOND, RAPPERS LIKED HIM B4 HE RAN ETC ETC

U GET MY DRIFT ?
ShoddySilverBallpython-small.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

They won't release the unedited zoom call. Why? Because people are sheep and will believe the narrative that the media puts out. Why can't they just admit that they handled it wrong? They did not plan on Trump and his minions actually meeting with Cube.

Additionally, the Democrats instead of meeting with Ice Cube, they invited him to a panel with DL Hugley, Snoop, Jeezy, and Killer Mike. Really????

They actually called it the Black Man’s Listening Party

Cot Damn it!!! This ish is insulting!!!