Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahh shit. Y’all gonna be up in arms with this one. I ain’t backing this. I’m just passing it on

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Laughing at posts of ppl in 2020 trying to make a point by repeating debunked rightwing talking point about "Obama didnt do nothing for us"
if ure trying to talk politics and repeat this lie then we know u're an uneducated useful tool

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i keep shaking my head at some of u still defending Cube & Trump in an attempt to push ur bogus anti- vote anti-politics anti-democrat narrative!!

yes the idea wasnt bad but the implementation was novice at best becos of EGO !!!!

imagine believing the guy who along with his party is trying hard to get u not to vote and steal n obstruct ur ability to vote, and doesnt believe that White supremacy is a thing , who tried to overhaul HUD which will increase rent & throw out thousands of poor working class black folk, who removed Obama era consumer protection against Auto lenders & other predatory financial institutions that has financially ruined thousands of Black families really has a $500 Billion plan for u ! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
you are confused
I stopped watching buying playing anything NFL years ago...

peep my posts in Kap threads-
for years you've never seen me post in game day threads

now - really look at Cude's story for what it is
and who he is partnered with on Big3
Fair enough.

But for to say that "He's asking for things specifically for Black people because who he is partnered with (Bannon)" makes sense to you?

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i keep shaking my head at some of u still defending Cube & Trump in an attempt to push ur bogus anti- vote anti-politics anti-democrat narrative!!

yes the idea wasnt bad but the implementation was novice at best becos of EGO !!!!

imagine believing the guy who along with his party is trying hard to get u not to vote and steal n obstruct ur ability to vote, and doesnt believe that White supremacy is a thing , who tried to overhaul HUD which will increase rent & throw out thousands of poor working class black folk, who removed Obama era consumer protection against Auto lenders & other predatory financial institutions really has a $500 Billion plan for u ! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
These niggas are dumb plus Trump literally fuck over everyone he comes in contact with both black and white.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am so happy most of BGOL is saying fuck you ice cube.......And let’s not forget what happened a few years ago ice cube of all people should remember this...

na3Od-1592444005-167165-blog-hypatia-h_4c85d7fa3aea43f561f06615de582c62-h_70dc52afa7ad895af6c6c930263d746d-300.JPG

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m still not sure what Ice did.

I see the thread title, but this is 20 pages long.

Anyone with the Colin Powell version of what’s going on.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
DL is full of shit. Ice Cube done ran off the plantation and made it all the way to Canada. These black men who publicly criticize other black men for having a political opinion or agenda are disgusting beta simp bitch as niggas.

DL is bought and paid for by the DNC.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

imagine believing the guy who along with his party is trying hard to get u not to vote and steal n obstruct ur ability to vote, and doesnt believe that White supremacy is a thing , who tried to overhaul HUD which will increase rent & throw out thousands of poor working class black folk, who removed Obama era consumer protection against Auto lenders & other predatory financial institutions really has a $500 Billion plan for u ! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
By supporting Cube they straight invalidated just about every talking point they've made on this board.