Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
...y'all motherfuckers moved straight outta Compton
Livin' with the whites, one big house
And not another nigga in site
White man just rulin'
The Nigga With Attitude, who ya foolin'?
nigga just phony

I put that on my mama and my dead homies...

facts
- Steve Bannon is a principle investor in the Big3 and board member
- Steve Bannon was cfo of Big3 until 2018
- O'shea biz partner & co-founder of Big3 is a trump supporter, longtime friend of Bannon & Kushner.
____
after all of that exposure proximity and access to trump world-
somehow only 2 months before election day is when Cube got a wh invite...

so he then proceeds to giddily skip up to meet with white massa favorite son...
to negotiate a deal that later he couldn't even summarize on tv w/o notes?
nor through 72 hours of tv coverage demonstrate a grasp of the details?

tenor.gif
In this story, Kwatinetz denies Bannon's involvement in Big 3 - https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...ot-involved-big3-basketball-article-1.3978671

"Mr. Bannon has nothing, and never had anything to do with the Big3. Mr Bannon never attended a game. Other than possibly knowing that i have a leadership role in the Big3, Mr Bannon has no connection, no role and no involvement with the league."

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No offense but I can clearly see the difference of knowledge. I’m in awe. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the 3 pending lawsuits I posted reporting on earlier in this thread, contain sworn affadavits (from former commissioner, former chief creative officer & 2 investors) that alledge the contrary and pointedly claim that Kwatinetz is a liar
:cool:
The devil is in the details. What specifically do the plaintiffs allege he lied about?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The devil is in the details. What specifically do the plaintiffs allege he lied about?
lawsuit 1 - (defendant claim) terms of investment and fraud commited by B3 and Kwatinetz

lawsuit 2 - (plaintiff) hostile and racist work environment created by Kwatinetz, and cooroboration of financial fraud acusations made
by investors in lawsuit 1 -allegation of Bannon's involvement in B3 coverup

lawsuit 3 - (plaintiff) cooroboration of lawsuit 2 & new claim of hostile and racist work environment created by Kwatinetz & Bannon's involvement in B3 coverup

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lawsuit 1 - (defendant claim) terms of investment and fraud commited by B3 and Kwatinetz

lawsuit 2 - (plaintiff) hostile and racist work environment created by Kwatinetz, and cooroboration of financial fraud acusations made

lawsuit 3 - (plaintiff) cooroboration of lawsuit 2 & new claim of hostile and racist work environment created by Kwatinetz & Bannon's involvement in B3 coverup
OK. So, are you saying Bannon is named in one of the lawsuits? :rolleyes2:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

I know none of these people so I can't call it. Time will tell I guess.

:dunno:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couldn't find the source of this quote but, rappers have had trump in their lyrics and idolized him for decades. Context is important.
Exactly. It’s one thing to admire a dudes business practices another to have them in charge of yours

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got Cube out here looking like Papa Doc from 8 mile
1492832200388.gif

I think Cube meant well tho.

They name dropped his azz to steal votes....

Cube should have known better...Trump wouldn't be caught dead in the same zipcode with him. He can't risk losing that Jewish vote. And many of them consider him "antisemitic".
I believe he meant well also but he should have had a coalition of people to deal with this. There are people who do this type of thing for a living. Fact is Trump and his team is just going to use Ice Cube to try and get votes.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
more deflection. you are the one on old white man's nuts, slurping every lie, and bashing any black man trying to free his people. if the shoe fits...
What the fuck am I deflecting you slow bastard? You want me to answer you the 5th time in Spanish? You clearly can't read the English answer.

I'll take your shoe and throw that shit down the street and I know you don't own an extra pair.

I bet you get in trouble if you lose the house key.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
What the fuck am I deflecting you slow bastard? You want me to answer you the 5th time in Spanish? You clearly can't read the English answer.

I'll take your shoe and throw that shit down the street and I know you don't own an extra pair.

I bet you get in trouble if you lose the house key.
what is biden going to do for you? and don't list goals, give me the plan.

And trust me, you don't want to compare money. You already stated in an earlier thread you can't afford to retire with six figures. Maybe if you worked on doing things yourself instead of waiting for white men to save you, you would have made something of yourself.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roland Martin and lgbqt Blm activist express their problem with cube.
Your trying to skip the line. We’ve been working on this for 20 years

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm disappointed in some of yall but then again at times yall worse than black Twitter

Yall jump to conclusions so quickly

Its crazy how yall mfers don't do shit for black ppl but always knocking other men that try to help like Ice Cube and Jay Z its very sad

All yall do is post online canceling ppl oppose to doing anything constructive

We need to look out for us whether its the Dems or Reps yall quick to jump for the democrats but wtf have they done for us? We need to look out for our agenda whether it's coming from the other side if we don't have dialect how the hell we gonna move forward i don't fuck with Trump but I'm sure the black ppl he freed from prison think totally different yall jump on obama dick when most of y'all don't even know what he did to help us

Trump could go to hell but if he gets another 4 yrs we gonna need some type of dialect with this racist bastard yall would just prefer the opposite and it befuddles me

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roland Martin and lgbqt Blm activist express their problem with cube.
Your trying to skip the line. We’ve been working on this for 20 years

blame themselves, they didn't do anything really.

They mad cuz the people are speaking and they don't like that.

The problem with this is Cube is 100% right but folks gonna say you gotta work for it, not "skip the line" for it.

Trust me Roland and them gonna go that road soon cuz they can't debate on any other level, 7000 politicians who are black, and little has changed.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I'm disappointed in some of yall but then again at times yall worse than black Twitter

Yall jump to conclusions so quickly

Its crazy how yall mfers don't do shit for black ppl but always knocking other men that try to help like Ice Cube and Jay Z its very sad

All yall do is post online canceling ppl oppose to doing anything constructive

We need to look out for us whether its the Dems or Reps yall quick to jump for the democrats but wtf have they done for us? We need to look out for our agenda whether it's coming from the other side if we don't have dialect how the hell we gonna move forward i don't fuck with Trump but I'm sure the black ppl he freed from prison think totally different yall jump on obama dick when most of y'all don't even know what he did to help us

Trump could go to hell but if he gets another 4 yrs we gonna need some type of dialect with this racist bastard yall would just prefer the opposite and it befuddles me
So you're looking for white folk to save us whether it democrats or republicans. The white man aint going to save you. Hold your vote for president and only vote in local elections because the federal government has no affect on our everyday lives. If you don't believe me, then ask the don't vote boy band.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
blame themselves, they didn't do anything really.

They mad cuz the people are speaking and they don't like that.

The problem with this is Cube is 100% right but folks gonna say you gotta work for it, not "skip the line" for it.

Trust me Roland and them gonna go that road soon cuz they can't debate on any other level, 7000 politicians who are black, and little has changed.
So you're another person looking for the white man to save you. Both parties are the same, so like Cube said hold your vote.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone takes from lower-income black people in some form or fashion, crackers been getting pussy copy swag for decades the problem is the people at the bottom don't get anything back.

So your point is pretty lame, it's not about white people "saving" anyone it's about proper representation for what we put in the system.

Crackers made movies off the hood for years and made millions while those actors were paid peanuts. We can go on and on.

I can be homeless I still will have people skeeming off what they can get, a CAC can write a book and get paid.

That's the issue.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Everyone takes from lower-income black people in some form or fashion, crackers been getting pussy copy swag for decades the problem is the people at the bottom don't get anything back.

So your point is pretty lame, it's not about white people "saving" anyone it's about proper representation for what we put in the system.

Crackers made movies off the hood for years and made millions while those actors were paid peanuts. We can go on and on.

I can be homeless I still will have people skeeming off what they can get, a CAC can write a book and get paid.

That's the issue.
What's lame is you dudes switching your positions like transvestite on the hoe stroll.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cube know he has made a huge mistake. He got played. You can not negotiate or work with an incomptent, habitual liar, narcissistic ,WHITE SUPREMACIST! 220,000 people have died in less than a year, and this Orange Bitch, don't give a fuck!!!!!!!! He did not do his homework at all. He was not smart with this shit. He was at first talking all of this Dont Vote bullshit. He has been totally exposed. He danced with the Devil, and they let it be known to pimp him. Now, his PR team has him out going on a, I FUCKED UP tour.

He has marked his legacy forever, fucking around with Trump.

You're telling me you wouldn't trust the motherfucker who suggested drinking bleach ? :smh: :lol:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, I can type but can't read.

Damn, you're dumb.

Just stay on your knees and take shots from old white dudes. It is what it is. You don't have to bash anything black self-created. Just admit what you are. You believe the white man is going to help you for no reason because you are scared to stand on your own. Just a plantation boy pussy. I wish you the best.
@sammyjax
Damn, the whole board knows breh
:smh:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
...y'all motherfuckers moved straight outta Compton
Livin' with the whites, one big house
And not another nigga in site
White man just rulin'
The Nigga With Attitude, who ya foolin'?
nigga just phony

I put that on my mama and my dead homies...

facts
- Steve Bannon is a principle investor in the Big3 and board member
- Steve Bannon was cfo of Big3 until 2018
- O'shea biz partner & co-founder of Big3 is a trump supporter, longtime friend of Bannon & Kushner.
____
after all of that exposure proximity and access to trump world-
somehow only 2 months before election day is when Cube got a wh invite...

so he then proceeds to giddily skip up to meet with white massa favorite son...
to negotiate a deal that later he couldn't even summarize on tv w/o notes?
nor through 72 hours of tv coverage demonstrate a grasp of the details?

tenor.gif
And your favorite football team's owner won't let niggas protest racial injustices
:dunno:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, Bro. Anybody willing to talk before the election is playing yo ass. They announced the shit for black votes and Cube wasn't ready for the backlash. He played his self trying to swim with the sharks. Who elected Cube to speak for us anyway? Did I miss that meeting? Cube is great at many things but negotiating on behalf of black people was ever one of them. The only person to talk to that might have a chance to get us some money before the year is out is Nancy Pelosi.
Why would Nancy do that. If the dems take control they won’t need you anymore. Leverage window gone.