Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again cube is a asshole when this election is over with I want to see what he says then
I’m sure he will be saying more than you. If Biden is selected, you won’t be saying shit because you don’t care about the so-called black community.

selling out is losing its popularity by the day but you and many others are still doing it, hoping to get scraps from the Neanderthals :smh:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Your first mistake is making an ass of yourself in your belief that I am a hardcore Democrat. I'm not even a Democrat, so you can drop that talking point. Secondly aint nobody angry at Cube. Now this where you once again show you're a hypcrisy. So I can't have my opinion without being angry?
Aren't you the one who stated that every republican is not Trump. Yet anybody that thinks differently than you is a hardcore ,and angry democrat?

Here's your second assumption lumping me in with "we". I'm an individual and my disagreement aint got shit to do with him supposedly "challenging" the democrats. My problem is that I did not ask him to speak for me.
My problem is that he trying to reinvent the wheel because he wants to be the captain.
Your third assumption is believing I have a problem with speaking to both parties. You're wrong again...the problem I have is folks like you believing Trump gives a fuck about black folk. Trump could prove that notion wrong right now, since he is the president, right now.
So once again I asked what results has Ice Cube gotten, since talking to Trump's people?
Why is it people like yourself believe the democrat party has to work for our vote, our attention, but black folk should work to get the Republicans attention?
You are correct. I assumed you identified as a Democrat. My bad.

Noone has said that Trump gives a damn or cares about black people. This point has been stated numerous times. A person doesn't need to care about you to be forced to act in your favor. The person at McDonald's doesn't care about you, but they serve you because of the currency you offer. The same concept applies. Votes are our currency. Its not about if he or if the Republicans or if the democrats care about us. They don't. None of them do. They care about winning elections. We have to leverage this.

You ask what has Cube done? In his short few weeks, he has brought the concerns of black folk back into the conversation. Until then, there was zero talk about helping black people. Not people of color, not immigrants. Black people. Kamala Harris out of her own mouth said she isn't doing anything for black people. Its on record. You say that you are not a Democrat, but you want us to wait on democrats to help us. Yet, we are supposed to believe she is going to help when she said she wouldnt? Thats crazy. She told you what she's going to do. Why don't you believe her? 9 days until the election and she still hasn't come out and said she's going to work for the black community. Its irresponsible of you to tell anyone to just wait for her.

You are 100% allowed to have your opinion. However, when you state incorrectly, it must be addressed so that others can form their opinions based upon facts and not your opinions.

At the end if the day, if we want change, we have to force the conversation. This is what Ice Cube is doing. Fortunately, many people are realizing this and waking up.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
That's where you and disagree. I believe if we want a different outcome, we need to have different actions. Taking the stance that we should totally disregard Republicans because they are not courting us dictates that we sit and wait for democrats to save us. Your stance requires us to be silent whenever Republicans are in office. There are Republicans in office as governors, mayors, senators, etc. We can not afford to not press these politicians at every turn. They want our vote. This is our currency. We can not keep giving it away for free.

The fortunate thing is that more people are waking up and starting to see the light. This is evident by the backlash DL Hughley is receiving for his bs comments about Ice Cube and the backlash Claudia Jordan, Lisa Raye, Vivica Fox, and Selena Johnson are receiving for their attempt to attack Cube on their show. People see through BS and people are tired. People on the right side of history are never popular at the time and always receive criticism from all sides. MLK once said that black people have to be careful about white people, politics, and media. He warned that these three would be used to have black people attacking and hating other black folks. He was prophetic.

I literally got mad at all these chicks watching this. Totally disrespectful and typical of ignorant, uniformed hoodrats turned celebrities.

Claudia Jordan just loves shooting off her mouth... She's the type that's nice to look at but once she opens her mouth and start chatting you notice her ugliness... black people are always inclusive of men & women when it comes to economics so why should Cube single out women? And if he did what should he demand for women differently than that of what he demanded for men economically? If anything men are more under-represented on the economic scale than women are so how do you genuinely totally separate the two when making demands?

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
To all those who are mad at Ice Cube, this think about this:

Every action Ice Cube has done or said has been 100% in favor of black folk and black progress. Every one. Why are you mad a person for doing this?

Read and listen to information yourselves and stop allowing the media to dictate your opinions. Malcolm X warned us about this.

`If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Noone has said that Trump gives a damn or cares about black people. This point has been stated numerous times. A person doesn't need to care about you to be forced to act in your favor. The person at McDonald's doesn't care about you, but they serve you because of the currency you offer. The same concept applies. Votes are our currency. Its not about if he or if the Republicans or if the democrats care about us. They don't. None of them do. They care about winning elections. We have to leverage this.

You ask what has Cube done? In his short few weeks, he has brought the concerns of black folk back into the conversation. Until then, there was zero talk about helping black people. Not people of color, not immigrants. Black people. Kamala Harris out of her own mouth said she isn't doing anything for black people. Its on record. You say that you are not a Democrat, but you want us to wait on democrats to help us. Yet, we are supposed to believe she is going to help when she said she wouldnt? Thats crazy. She told you what she's going to do. Why don't you believe her? 9 days until the election and she still hasn't come out and said she's going to work for the black community. Its irresponsible of you to tell anyone to just wait for her.

You are 100% allowed to have your opinion. However, when you state incorrectly, it must be addressed so that others can form their opinions based upon facts and not your opinions.

At the end if the day, if we want change, we have to force the conversation. This is what Ice Cube is doing. Fortunately, many people are realizing this and waking up.

You talk as if Trump and the Republicans haven't been in power the last four years. Other than the few dollars he supposedly threw at the HBCU's (which wasn't a lot if you break down the numbers and realize that Trump trying to cut pell grants would be a major economic hit to all HBCUs) and the few people he let out of jail (every black person doesn't have family in prison or has been to prison), what has he actually done for the black population as whole? You can't use the economy because ALL races got to benefit from that. Prison reform talk among republicans magically became an issue when the opioid crisis hit them directly, so again more laws passed for everyone and not just for black people.

The fact you want to ignore all the direct attacks on equal protection and civil rights laws from this administration and the republican congress that affects ALL black folks is laughable.

If you going to constantly bring up what Harris said about laws for black folk, when are you going to acknowledge Mitch saying fuck you and your reparations? You do realize any legislation beneficial to black folk would have to go through him at some point, right?

The tired conservative talking point about waiting for dems to save us needs to stop. We have an election coming up two candidates, one dem one republican. There are only two choices. We have seen what Trump wants to do and has done, now we want to give Biden a chance to see what he will do that's it. If there was another legit option, we would be looking at one too.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You talk as if Trump and the Republicans haven't been in power the last four years. Other than the few dollars he supposedly threw at the HBCU's (which wasn't a lot if you break down the numbers and realize that Trump trying to cut pell grants would be a major economic hit to all HBCUs) and the few people he let out of jail (every black person doesn't have family in prison or has been to prison), what has he actually done for the black population as whole? You can't use the economy because ALL races got to benefit from that. Prison reform talk among republicans magically became an issue when the opioid crisis hit them directly, so again more laws passed for everyone and not just for black people.

The fact you want to ignore all the direct attacks on equal protection and civil rights laws from this administration and the republican congress that affects ALL black folks is laughable.

If you going to constantly bring up what Harris said about laws for black folk, when are you going to acknowledge Mitch saying fuck you and your reparations? You do realize any legislation beneficial to black folk would have to go through him at some point, right?

The tired conservative talking point about waiting for dems to save us needs to stop. We have an election coming up two candidates, one dem one republican. There are only two choices. We have seen what Trump wants to do and has done, now we want to give Biden a chance to see what he will do that's it. If there was another legit option, we would be looking at one too.
Again, another person who is conflating issues and missing the point. Noone said to not vote for Biden/ Harris. I'm voting for Biden/ Harris. Noone is ignoring Trump’s and other Republicans inaction. Its noted. However, you are being disingenuous when you act as though life for black folk has been better or worst under democratic or republican rule. Nothing has changed for the better for us. Police murdering black people didn't start under Trump. Travon Martin, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and countless other were all murdered by police under democratic rule. Blacks were still unemployed and had lower median incomes than other demographics than others demographics.

Cutting pell grants hurt many schools, not just HBCUs. Im not interested in a help everyone to help ourselves approach.

Yes, I along with others will constantly bring up Harris and Biden records because we can not forget who they say they are and who they have shown that they are.

If I was looking for a housekeeper and she told me in an interview that she doesn't do windows specifically, but will clean the entire house which would help the windows look better, I would not hire her expecting her to wash the windows.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm sure Cube's heart is in the right place.

I don't agree with everything he's said, but that's fine.

I agree with him that we should push both sides, but sadly his execution was such that he allowed himself to be used.

Thats the political game. Still I respect that he put himself out there.

I think he should form a group of black millionaires so they could hire a lobbying firm and let them push the work.

Thats what everybody else does, groups and corporations.

Thats how the game is played, so to speak.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, another person who is conflating issues and missing the point. Noone said to not vote for Biden/ Harris. I'm voting for Biden/ Harris. Noone is ignoring Trump’s and other Republicans inaction. Its noted. However, you are being disingenuous when you act as though life for black folk has been better or worst under democratic or republican rule. Nothing has changed for the better for us. Police murdering black people didn't start under Trump. Travon Martin, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and countless other were all murdered by police under democratic rule. Blacks were still unemployed and had lower median incomes than other demographics than others demographics.

Cutting pell grants hurt many schools, not just HBCUs. Im not interested in a help everyone to help ourselves approach.

Yes, I along with others will constantly bring up Harris and Biden records because we can not forget who they say they are and who they have shown that they are.

If I was looking for a housekeeper and she told me in an interview that she doesn't do windows specifically, but will clean the entire house which would help the windows look better, I would not hire her expecting her to wash the windows.
If you read my last statement and still wrote all this bullshit, then there is nothing else to say. I made it pretty clear that I am only dealing with the CURRENT choices we have, nothing more. You , or no one else with your all the same talk, has ever brought forth a viable third party option.

I know you like to pretend that the Dems never made any effort to deal with police brutality on any level. I know you like to pretend that the Obama/Biden administration, with the help of Eric Holder, didn't at least try to investigate police brutality and had actually came up with a plan to deal with it (police decrees). That plan was to go into effect when Trump won the presidency. Guess who killed all those decrees that were to start around 2017 or so?

Again, with the the bullshit. I brought up pell grants due to the fact that Black schools depend on them at higher percentage than white schools. Cutting them can greatly harm the financial stability of BLACK SCHOOLS.

More than 75% of students at HBCUs rely on Pell Grants and nearly 13% rely on PLUS Loans to meet their college expenses. HBCUs have 1/8 of the average size of endowments than historically white colleges and universities. ...

I brought up all that stuff because when people ask what has Trump has done for black people, this is the usual response from both black and white conservatives. You should know this since your girl Angela brings up these very points every time someone asks her why she supports Trump.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump Executive Order Could Make HBCUs Ineligible for Nearly All Federal Funding

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure Cube's heart is in the right place.

I don't agree with everything he's said, but that's fine.

I agree with him that we should push both sides, but sadly his execution was such that he allowed himself to be used.

Thats the political game. Still I respect that he put himself out there.

I think he should form a group of black millionaires so they could hire a lobbying firm and let them push the work.

Thats what everybody else does, groups and corporations.

Thats how the game is played, so to speak.
You are 100% correct. However, everything you mentioned requires money. You notice the millionaires/billionaires like Ice Cube, Puffy, etc. are all talking about voting only. Yet not one of these dudes has mentioned anything about putting money towards this. Lobbying, super pacs, and things of that nature require lots of money for them to be effective.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
There have to be repercussions for this. There has to be a total boycott of all these
backstabbers. Total and unrelenting. If not, there will be more of these coons who
do this in future. A Jew would never betray another Jew because the social and
financial costs would be too high. We can end or encourage this behaviour. Boycott
Ice Cube, Kanye West.
If you call what Ice Cube is doing a betrayal of black people you sir are truly an agent or someone ignorant of the reality of black folk.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
If you call what Ice Cube is doing a betrayal of black people you sir are truly an agent or someone ignorant of the reality of black folk.
Nigga, haven’t you realized immigrants, illegals, lgbt, coons and swirlers are the NEW buffer class? You need to check in with them FIRST before you think for what’s best for you and your own...nigga.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If you read my last statement and still wrote all this bullshit, then there is nothing else to say. I made it pretty clear that I am only dealing with the CURRENT choices we have, nothing more. You , or no one else with your all the same talk, has ever brought forth a viable third party option.

I know you like to pretend that the Dems never made any effort to deal with police brutality on any level. I know you like to pretend that the Obama/Biden administration, with the help of Eric Holder, didn't at least try to investigate police brutality and had actually came up with a plan to deal with it (police decrees). That plan was to go into effect when Trump won the presidency. Guess who killed all those decrees that were to start around 2017 or so?

Again, with the the bullshit. I brought up pell grants due to the fact that Black schools depend on them at higher percentage than white schools. Cutting them can greatly harm the financial stability of BLACK SCHOOLS.

More than 75% of students at HBCUs rely on Pell Grants and nearly 13% rely on PLUS Loans to meet their college expenses. HBCUs have 1/8 of the average size of endowments than historically white colleges and universities. ...

I brought up all that stuff because when people ask what has Trump has done for black people, this is the usual response from both black and white conservatives. You should know this since your girl Angela brings up these very points every time someone asks her why she supports Trump.
I hate that we are going back and forth on this. Because I truly believe we both want the same thing. We severely disagree how to get there. I agree that HBCUs depend on pell grants. My point is, they shouldnt have to. Pell grants are an everybody thing and can go away. We need action specifically for HBCUs that will provide stability regardless of pell grants.

I hear you on the effort thing. Again, I am about results from action. Looking into something and not making any legislation as a result does nothing for black folk. Im not giving brownie points for, and I quote:

"Made any effort to deal with police brutality on any level..............Obama/Biden administration, with the help of Eric Holder....... at least try to investigate police brutality and had actually came up with a plan to deal with it (police decrees)."

This did absolutely nothing for us. Nothing. In fact, we are arguably in a worse position.

I believe we are both are dealing with current choices as you put it.
  • We could do nothing and wait for democrats to save us.
  • We could petition both parties to enact real policies that help black folk.
  • We could force the parties to listen by leveraging our votes.
  • As you and others suggested, we could beg millionaires to form super pacs to lobby for us.
Ice Cube chose to approach both parties. Nothing wrong with that.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Nigga, haven’t you realized immigrants, illegals, lgbt, coons and swirlers are the NEW buffer class? You need to check in with them FIRST before you think for what’s best for you and your own...nigga.
First, I'm not a nigga. But, no offense taken.

Second, you are correct. We are losing our power and leverage to all of the above mentioned groups. And all of the groups could care less about our situation.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
There is another black American man on Fox today, saying that black Americans
are not enthusiastic about Biden. If black American men put Trump in the white
house again
... Black American women are not this confused about issues
Go fuck yourself all the way back to whatever African country failed to ethnically cleanse your spooky ass, pussy. I'd slap the taste of fufu out your grill.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate that we are going back and forth on this. Because I truly believe we both want the same thing. We severely disagree how to get there. I agree that HBCUs depend on pell grants. My point is, they shouldnt have to. Pell grants are an everybody thing and can go away. We need action specifically for HBCUs that will provide stability regardless of pell grants.

I hear you on the effort thing. Again, I am about results from action. Looking into something and not making any legislation as a result does nothing for black folk. Im not giving brownie points for, and I quote:

"Made any effort to deal with police brutality on any level..............Obama/Biden administration, with the help of Eric Holder....... at least try to investigate police brutality and had actually came up with a plan to deal with it (police decrees)."

This did absolutely nothing for us. Nothing. In fact, we are arguably in a worse position.

I believe we are both are dealing with current choices as you put it.
  • We could do nothing and wait for democrats to save us.
  • We could petition both parties to enact real policies that help black folk.
  • We could force the parties to listen by leveraging our votes.
  • As you and others suggested, we could beg millionaires to form super pacs to lobby for us.
Ice Cube chose to approach both parties. Nothing wrong with that.
Where did I imply that we should beg millionaires to form superpacs? All I did was mention the reality of how they work. Do you think voting alone is what makes super pacs and lobbying work?

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that the police decrees never got a chance to work because the Trump admin killed them as soon as they got in office? they were supposed to go into effect around the same time. Am I wrong on that?

As for Cube, I don't think he did anything wrong. My only gripe with Cube and some of the other activists is why do we need 50 different groups asking for the same results? There are way too many factions for any of them to be effective.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
My only gripe with Cube and some of the other activists is why do we need 50 different groups asking for the same results?
Why? Because they have yielded zero results. Additionally, most of the organizations you speak of have been co-opted by white women, lgbtq, and immigrants. None of them are willing to talk to both sides.

Please share the results of these organizations you speak of. I will wait.

Also, there has never been a time when fighting for civil rights when there was only one group. Hell, there are fifty-eleven variant Christian churches. We can't have multiple organizations fighting for black folks?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? Because they have yielded zero results. Additionally, most of the organizations you speak of have been co-opted by white women, lgbtq, and immigrants. None of them are willing to talk to both sides.

Please share the results of these organizations you speak of. I will wait.

Also, there has never been a time when fighting for civil rights when there was only one group. Hell, there are fifty-eleven variant Christian churches. We can't have multiple organizations fighting for black folks?
what the fuck are you talking about? I never said any one group is better than another. I never even tried to imply that. All I said was those groups with like minded goals need to pull their resources together...that's it. stop making up shit you can clearly see I didn't say.

If you want to compare us to those Christian groups fine...make sure you also compare the amount of money they spend, in addition to voting, to get their voice heard.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh Cube didn't start shit...The Trump people threw his name out there in desperation hoping to cause confusion and gain some black votes.
Once again you are making assumptions about what my positions are.
I don't want black people to wait on shit... I aint waiting on nobody to do shit for me. So why would I want anybody else to wait on the dems or Republicans to save us? You have to stop with these assumptions.
Once again I ask what incentive does a second term Trump have to do anything for black folk?
Btw what exactly did I state that was incorrect, that you had to correct :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His government name is a little surprising.
O'Shea Jackson (born June 15, 1969), better known by his stage name Ice Cube
jheri-ice-cube-high-school.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Bruh Cube didn't start shit...The Trump people threw his name out there in desperation hoping to cause confusion and gain some black votes.
Wrong. Please stop with the misinformation.
Once again I ask what incentive does a second term Trump have to do anything for black folk?
Btw what exactly did I state that was incorrect, that you had to correct :confused: :confused:
On November 3rd, there is no incentive with either party as it stands. Maybe Biden and Harris will work to directly help black folks at some point. But, despite who is in office, we must remain steadfast in our demands for actionable items that improve the plight of black folk.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Wrong. Please stop with the misinformation.

On November 3rd, there is no incentive with either party as it stands. Maybe Biden and Harris will work to directly help black folks at some point. But, despite who is in office, we must remain steadfast in our demands for actionable items that improve the plight of black folk.
It's not misinformation it's a fact.
I asked a specific question. I didn't ask about Biden or Harris.
I ask what incentives does a second term Trump have to do anyth8ng for black folk?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I have not gone thru the whole thread so not sure if repost. If so sorry.

I just heard about this today, it was announced early last week.

I take it Ice Cube did not get the memo?

Somebody know why he is not involved in this program?

I don’t see his name mentioned?

I do see it being kicked in by a Black Woman. Go figure......

Compton Launches Largest Universal Basic Income Program In The Nation

Author: CBSLA Staff
October 19, 2020 at 10:43 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/losang...st-universal-basic-income-program-nation/amp/

COMPTON (CBSLA) — Compton is launching the nation’s largest universal basic income program, with plans to distribute regular cash payments to about 800 low-income residents for two years.

The Compton Pledge, which will be launched by the end of this year, will distribute cash relief to a pre-verified group of low-income Compton residents. Recipients will be kept anonymous and the program will be “rigorously evaluated” by an independent research team, who will report preliminary findings at six-month intervals.

Recipients will get to choose between multiple payment options, and residents who don’t have a current bank account will be provided with no-cost financial services, according to Compton city officials.

“I know firsthand what guaranteed income could have done for my mother. I’ve watched the many sacrifices she made, including walking to work to provide for my brother and I,” Compton Mayor Aja Brown said in a statement. “Like most Americans, we were one emergency away from having to move, which we did many times, if anything unplanned happened because of her restricted income and prioritizing being present for her children.”

The Compton Pledge is in partnership with the Jain Family Institute and the Fund for Guaranteed Income. According to The Compton Pledge’s fact sheet, the program has already raised upwards of $2.5 million in private donations and more in-kind support. All donations will go to the Fund for Guaranteed Income, which is led by Nika Soon-Shiong, the daughter of LA Times owner and billionaire bioscientist Patrick Soon-Shiong.

Compton, with a population of 95,000, has upwards of 1 in 5 residents living in poverty, double the nationwide average, city officials said. Local housing assistance in the city is at capacity, and 46% of its residents are renters. Since the outset of the pandemic, city officials say its unemployment rates have skyrocketed to 21.9%, and a growing segment of its population are relying on food pantries.

“People in our community are going through tough times, and I know that guaranteed income could give people a moment to navigate their situation, and have some breathing room to go back to school, explore a new career path, spend time with their children, or improve their mental and emotional wellbeing.”

A number of cities across the country are expressing more willingness to consider universal basic income, and the concept was the basis of tech entrepreneur Andrew Yang’s presidential run. The California city of Stockton launched their program last year, and Los Angeles and Long Beach exploring their own pilot programs.

hypatia-h_6059452a87065c3d01b80cd43a17ae85-h_6e73673c96ecc24b8ea90eb7947f7368.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
It's not misinformation it's a fact.
I asked a specific question. I didn't ask about Biden or Harris.
I ask what incentives does a second term Trump have to do anyth8ng for black folk?
None. Never said there was. Noone here said anything about supporting Trump. The argument has always been, no matter who is in office, we must hold their feet to the fire and leverage our votes to get them (republican or Democrat) to listen and act on our demands.

I like many of you do not want Trump in office. Biden has my vote. However, despite who is in office, I will continue to do what I can to help my people prosper so that they can be in a position of being well no matter who is in office or what party is ruling.

Not saying you, however those who are pushing the wait on the democrats or wait after the election BS narratives are sambos and the real coons.