Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None. Never said there was. Noone here said anything about supporting Trump. The argument has always been, no matter who is in office, we must hold their feet to the fire and leverage our votes to get them (republican or Democrat) to listen and act on our demands.

I like many of you do not want Trump in office. Biden has my vote. However, despite who is in office, I will continue to do what I can to help my people prosper so that they can be in a position of being well no matter who is in office or what party is ruling.

Not saying you, however those who are pushing the wait on the democrats or wait after the election BS narratives are sambos and the real coons.

How do you leverage our votes to get republicans to listen to our demands when they actively suppress our votes & voting power?

When black americans vote overwhelmingly democrat & they still gain power, what incentive do they have to appeal to black america?

republicans don't need or want our votes so how do we legitimately get them to enact change in our favor? Not just listening or pretending to humor us.

Now what O'shea attempted to do isn't inherently bad. However what good does talking to people that legitimately do everything in their power to ensure our voting power is as low as possible?

Just saying talking to them isn't a solution. They've proven that they have zero desire to talk to our community. There's nothing preventing them from appealing to black america currently.

Just because we vote democrat right now doesn't mean we are blind if republicans honestly attempted to win our votes. Which they could have done before but choose to gerrymander & voter suppress.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
How do you leverage our votes to get republicans to listen to our demands when they actively suppress our votes & voting power?

When black americans vote overwhelmingly democrat & they still gain power, what incentive do they have to appeal to black america?

republicans don't need or want our votes so how do we legitimately get them to enact change in our favor? Not just listening or pretending to humor us.

Now what O'shea attempted to do isn't inherently bad. However what good does talking to people that legitimately do everything in their power to ensure our voting power is as low as possible?

Just saying talking to them isn't a solution. They've proven that they have zero desire to talk to our community. There's nothing preventing them from appealing to black america currently.

Just because we vote democrat right now doesn't mean we are blind if republicans honestly attempted to win our votes. Which they could have done before but choose to gerrymander & voter suppress.
I will address your questions in a moment. They are legitimate questions.

Right now, Cube is on with Chris Wallace on Fox News.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
As you mentioned, republicans believe that our votes are beholden to the Democrats. We have to change this narrative so that both parties know that we will vote for whomever has our best interests.
Again, we have to be willing to vote for whomever is willing to give us what we want. Republicans want to win. They see whats happening in SC and other states. They know we can push any candidate into office.
This is not true. They do want our votes, but thry know at this time too many of us are too loyal to the Democratic to even consider any other candidate. Again, we must be willing to vote for whomever just like jews, the LGBTQ, hispanics, etc.
Because they are currently in charge. One of his main reasons for pursuing this at this time is because of one simple question: what if Biden loses? Do we not talk to those in power for another 4 years and hope that a democrat is in office in 2025?
You are right. "Just talking" is not a solution. Until either party does actionable items that yield results, we have to leverage the only real currency we have, our vote. Right now, we are not doing that.
We have to be honest about gerrymandering. Both parties do this stupid ish. Its ridiculous. There are a number of republicans running for office who are actively seeking the black vote. Unfortunately, we turn a blind eye and deaf ears as soon as we see that he or she is republican.

For the record I am not a republican or Democrat. I will vote for who I think better serves me and my community. I am voting for Biden/ Harris but will hold them 100% accountable for what happens or does not happen regarding the black community.

Karen Hunter had a great show once where she talked about how black people should start running for office as republicans. She had several reasons why. But, one really great one was regarding getting on the ballot. In our current state, to get on the ballot in your city as a supported Democrat, you have to get "permission" and be approved and you have to "wait your turn." She was like run as a Republican and say what you want even if it is exactly the Democratic platform. Do not roll with regular republicans st all and called your platform "The Party of Lincoln." I thought is was a Cool idea.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As you mentioned, republicans believe that our votes are beholden to the Democrats. We have to change this narrative so that both parties know that we will vote for whomever has our best interests.

Again, we have to be willing to vote for whomever is willing to give us what we want. Republicans want to win. They see whats happening in SC and other states. They know we can push any candidate into office.

This is not true. They do want our votes, but thry know at this time too many of us are too loyal to the Democratic to even consider any other candidate. Again, we must be willing to vote for whomever just like jews, the LGBTQ, hispanics, etc.

Because they are currently in charge. One of his main reasons for pursuing this at this time is because of one simple question: what if Biden loses? Do we not talk to those in power for another 4 years and hope that a democrat is in office in 2025?

You are right. "Just talking" is not a solution. Until either party does actionable items that yield results, we have to leverage the only real currency we have, our vote. Right now, we are not doing that.

We have to be honest about gerrymandering. Both parties do this stupid ish. Its ridiculous. There are a number of republicans running for office who are actively seeking the black vote. Unfortunately, we turn a blind eye and deaf ears as soon as we see that he or she is republican.

For the record I am not a republican or Democrat. I will vote for who I think better serves me and my community. I am voting for Biden/ Harris but will hold them 100% accountable for what happens or does not happen regarding the black community.

Karen Hunter had a great show once where she talked about how black people should start running for office as republicans. She had several reasons why. But, one really great one was regarding getting on the ballot. In our current state, to get on the ballot in your city as a supported Democrat, you have to get "permission" and be approved and you have to "wait your turn." She was like run as a Republican and say what you want even if it is exactly the Democratic platform. Do not roll with regular republicans st all and called your platform "The Party of Lincoln." I thought is was a Cool idea.

So let me get this right. Because republicans think our vote is going to democrats they suppress our votes?

So in order to get republicans to push black agendas & pass laws that are in our favor we have to vote for them first?

I'm confused. donald trump is currently the president of the united states with est. 97% black male vote against him.

Are we supposed to go to republican rallies to show them that we are considering voting for them? Donate to their campaigns?

How is black america supposed to show republicans that our votes matter? With celebrities talking for the entirety of the black community?

Um the LGBTQ community typically vote democrat due to their rights are usually threatened by republicans. Jews are white & hispanics think they are.

republicans have been in power 4 years & any bill that would have benefitted the black community never get pass mitch. And trump won't push it.

How does running office as a republican with democrat views get you anywhere? You appeal to noone. Black americans won't vote for you & republicans won't vote for you because of your liberal ideas.

By the way I'm for whoever is the right candidate for the position. If the democrats pushed donald trump 2.0 & the republicans had a rational candidate that would be where I would lean.

Holding democrats to bring change to the black community is easier because they actually need our votes to get in power. We have leverage. What leverage do we hold on republicans when the country is 60% white?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
So let me get this right. Because republicans think our vote is going to democrats they suppress our votes?

So in order to get republicans to push black agendas & pass laws that are in our favor we have to vote for them first?

I'm confused. donald trump is currently the president of the united states with est. 97% black male vote against him.

Are we supposed to go to republican rallies to show them that we are considering voting for them? Donate to their campaigns?

How is black america supposed to show republicans that our votes matter? With celebrities talking for the entirety of the black community?

Um the LGBTQ community typically vote democrat due to their rights are usually threatened by republicans. Jews are white & hispanics think they are.

republicans have been in power 4 years & any bill that would have benefitted the black community never get pass mitch. And trump won't push it.

How does running office as a republican with democrat views get you anywhere? You appeal to noone. Black americans won't vote for you & republicans won't vote for you because of your liberal ideas.

By the way I'm for whoever is the right candidate for the position. If the democrats pushed donald trump 2.0 & the republicans had a rational candidate that would be where I would lean.

Holding democrats to bring change to the black community is easier because they actually need our votes to get in power. We have leverage. What leverage do we hold on republicans when the country is 60% white?
This is how he believes black folk should approach Republicans

angif-hat-in-hand-scen01.jpg

This is how he believes black folks should act towards democrats
angif-give-the-cold-shoulder.gif

How do you believe one party should have to work for your vote, while believing you should work for the other party's attention:confused::confused:

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This is how he believes black folk should approach Republicans

angif-hat-in-hand-scen01.jpg

This is how he believes black folks should act towards democrats
angif-give-the-cold-shoulder.gif

How do you believe one party should have to work for your vote, while believing you should work for the other party's attention:confused::confused:
Actually, they both deserve a cold shoulder until they do right by us.

And we are already on our knees for democrats. You just won't admit it.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Jesus some of y'all are painfully ignorant.

Republicans don't want your vote and won't try to court you because the racism is a feature not a bug. The GOP has been cultivating the racism aspect since they started the Southern Strategy back in the Nixon era. That's how they keep their base of white working class men. For your "idea" to work it means they have to stop pushing all the conspiracy theories to white people that has them thinking everyone is out to get them. That's not happening any time soon. Because of the changing demographics of the country the GOP has doubled down on the racism. You have elected officials going on TV talking about Q Anon. You have a man running for office that talks about Corey Booker by name and how some white dude had the nerve to go work for a non white.

The Republicans CAN'T cater to Black people because they NEED you to be the boogeyman to keep dumb whites voting for them.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

Republicans don't want your vote and won't try to court you because the racism is a feature not a bug. The GOP has been cultivating the racism aspect since they started the Southern Strategy back in the Nixon era. That's how they keep their base of white working class men. For your "idea" to work it means they have to stop pushing all the conspiracy theories to white people that has them thinking everyone is out to get them. That's not happening any time soon. Because of the changing demographics of the country the GOP has doubled down on the racism. You have elected officials going on TV talking about Q Anon. You have a man running for office that talks about Corey Booker by name and how some white dude had the nerve to go work for a non white.

The Republicans CAN'T cater to Black people because they NEED you to be the boogeyman to keep dumb whites voting for them.
So you believe that both of these candidates are racist? They want black votes. Both are good candidates. But because they are Republicans, we won't even listen. There are 27 black people running for congress that are Republicans. Dudes on this site only know 3. Because we only talk about the Democratic candidates.

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
To all those who are mad at Ice Cube, this think about this:

Every action Ice Cube has done or said has been 100% in favor of black folk and black progress. Every one. Why are you mad a person for doing this?
Even when he fucked over King Sun, stole the idea of Friday from DJ Pooh, is know for style and beat jacking, selling St. ides and a host of other questionable shit?

Cube is my lil homie and generally does a lot for black folks, but none of these cat's are saints when it comes to career moves. He stepped on a lot of people on the way up.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Even when he fucked over King Sun, stole the idea of Friday from DJ Pooh, is know for style and beat jacking, selling St. ides and a host of other questionable shit?

Cube is my lil homie and generally does a lot for black folks, but none of these cat's are saints when it comes to career moves. He stepped on a lot of people on the way up.
giphy.gif

Man, you can't be bringing up old ish when I'm trying to make a point. Lol!!!

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
So you believe that both of these candidates are racist? They want black votes. Both are good candidates. But because they are Republicans, we won't even listen. There are 27 black people running for congress that are Republicans. Dudes on this site only know 3. Because we only talk about the Democratic candidates.

I wouldn't vote for black Republican because while they might not be overtly racist they are running with a party that has embraced racism. Let's not act like both sides are the same when it comes to racism and politics. Thinking like that is a naive as hell and what it does is it elevates the Republicans because they are overtly racist. So I would have a very dim view on any black man or black woman that runs as a republican because what they did is they intentionally overlooked the racism of their party. Let's be real with each other there's only one party that is actively trying to suppress black voters and that's the Republican Party.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dammit so do you like that muthafucka or not?

You said the man did everything except fuck peoples Moms! :roflmao:

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Ice Cube has let them mutherfuckers turn him into a repub symbol .....

Kushner out here basically making Massa comments..

@Dr. Truth listen to this bullshit remember "Both Sides" LOL ...

But dudes in here have the nerve to ask me would I vote for Black Republicans.

GOP constantly shows their racism and Black Republicans see it and then ignore it.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's the default response whether it's GOP or DEM.

"You niggas is just lazy"

It will always be that way. Trump, Biden, Harris, Obama

America really think black folks are lazy, a good reason you got classism in the black community.

And coon niggas like Dray basically saying "get your shit together" when conforted.

This political shit is all smoke and mirrors, Obama did the same thing remember?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

these their republicans kings we should be trying to appeal to?

they cant condemn or even accept that policebrutality exists
they cant condem or even accept that WS exist
(so if they cant accept that as a basis of our discussion then nothing they can do or offer thats gonna make sense becos WS undergirds everything problem that faces the black community! so that discussion is a non starter

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

same Ice Cube who was inferring "responsibility politics" in his CWBA now they finna use him for their free pass to say "see even Ice Cube knows all u gotta do is work hard but most of these black r lazy ..so"

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

republicans cant even accept that WS exist ! WS that is at the crux of 99% of the ills of the black community ,
they wont even attempt to act like they care about Police brutality

or school to prison pipeline
or even offer anything other than more funding for police,
they still trying to destroy something as simple as affirmative action and want to get rid of the 1619 project and replace it with hitler youth indoctrination 2.0 with his 1779 commission

why r we even having these discussions .. shouldnt republicans be the one trying to appeal to us with THEIR OWN APPEALING POLICIES AND AGENDAS.?

.. . where have republicans come out in large support for police reform , justice prison reform, actual more funding for schools and less for prison?
DO THESE DUDES EVER THINK MAYBE ITS BECOS THEY DONT WANT TO ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if their ideas r so good for black ppl why wont they show & tell us what goodies they have in store for us ?
if their ideas r so good they would want to publicize it more and get more black ppl to the polls to vote for these great ideas of theirs!
(hence Biden was able to pretty much say "if u aint voting for whats best for black ppl then u aint black" and its clear of the 2 whats better for blacks in general ,may not be the BEST but the dem platform IS BETTER!)

as if the republicans came up with a better "healthcare, or education plan or fixed the unemployment issue or offered very clear and details plans to combat police brutality or better prison reforms than dems we would refuse it...

dudes being disingenuous

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
like we was saying 90% OF EVERYTHING IN HIS SIMPLE CWBA WAS ALREADY IN THE DEMS PLAN AND WAY BETTER PLANNED OUT AND SHOWS HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT AND HAD A WAY TO UP THE FUNDING FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY!
Well at least Ice Cube is doing something different than what the democrats have been doing for years.... No more comprehensive plans...fuck that...for now on we only fucking with outlines of plans.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

You sound crazy. I'm from Michigan. Fuck John James. He's a coon for more than one reason.

1Ay78WnD.jpg

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None. Never said there was. Noone here said anything about supporting Trump. The argument has always been, no matter who is in office, we must hold their feet to the fire and leverage our votes to get them (republican or Democrat) to listen and act on our demands.

I like many of you do not want Trump in office. Biden has my vote. However, despite who is in office, I will continue to do what I can to help my people prosper so that they can be in a position of being well no matter who is in office or what party is ruling.

Not saying you, however those who are pushing the wait on the democrats or wait after the election BS narratives are sambos and the real coons.
I can guarantee if Biden gets in office these coons will be as quiet as a church mouse when it comes to demands and tangibles.

the problem is if there is nothing done to repair the so-called black community IMMEDIATELY if Biden gets selected, the Democratic Party will lose the so-called black vote for good. All they will have left is the coons like @easy_b @donwuan @Drayonis and @Dr. Truth

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't vote for black Republican because while they might not be overtly racist they are running with a party that has embraced racism. Let's not act like both sides are the same when it comes to racism and politics. Thinking like that is a naive as hell and what it does is it elevates the Republicans because they are overtly racist. So I would have a very dim view on any black man or black woman that runs as a republican because what they did is they intentionally overlooked the racism of their party. Let's be real with each other there's only one party that is actively trying to suppress black voters and that's the Republican Party.
And you think the Democratic Party doesn’t embrace racism? :roflmao3: . Some of you are so lost it is sad. I blame the immigrant education system and the “white is right” mentality you immigrants have.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
And you think the Democratic Party doesn’t embrace racism? :roflmao3: . Some of you are so lost it is sad. I blame the immigrant education system and the “white is right” mentality you immigrants have.
This is the stuff that blows my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys really in your heart of hearts believe that there is zero racism in the Democratic party? You really believe that every white, gay, latino democrat wants to see you succeed and cares about your causes??

These MFs pander and clown us right in our faces!!!!
29367302-8398481-_We_were_there_for_eight_minutes_and_46_seconds_on_our_knees_Pel-a-61_1591631852007.jpg

clinton_south_carolina_3f8546a18bf94a30a07c602900787981.fit-760w.jpg