Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Let's be honest, these cats "championing" Ice Cube's foolhardy mission to talk to Trump and his cabal of racists don't care that nothing will come from this. They just see this as another chance to "stick it to Democrats". <----that's it and that’s all.

1. People who vote, are still going to vote.

2. Trump used Cube as a tool.

3. Cube still too stupid to see that.
Cube is intangled with these fools because his money is intangled. He's operating in his own self interest, black folks be dated. Friday is only for pirating now. That negro will never see a dime of my money.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heyyyy what's going on Bumbay?? Yeah yeah you're gonna deny being Bumbay even tho one of the mods already confirmed it awhile ago.

Anyway......we haven't seen you in the verification thread.....did you forget to go? Hey if you need directions I got you fam....

No mod has confirmed that, :lol:. You can try to misdirect as much as you want but it won’t work.

Aligning yourself with the fake doctor is like the republicans aligning themselves with fake republican aka life long democrat, Donald Trump, and we see how that worked out for them.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
The problem is that the educated blacks in America are a telescope to non educated black America in the eyes of white people so when the streets don't take the educated blacks seriously then it's no reason for crackers to have the educated blacks around, hence why the reaction is so severe.

Cube is trying to help mostly lower-income black America and you see the kickback the educated blacks are giving him.

It's a dangerous game because the streets actually love what Cube is doing, the educated and upper-educated are the ones who are upset.

Their credibility is at stake once white people see that they have no stroke among their peers.

FACTS.

Many of these people have made a career out of being tokens and cac's "negro whisperers" and they can't risk being exposed as powerless to the people funding their bougie upper middle class lifestyle.

It seems many of the people in this thread convinced Cube was "played" are the same ones in other threads throughout these past few years looking to these "negro whisperers" as our educated voices in media. They seem just as hurt to see their positions challenged.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
This is why most black women are hot as hell with ice cube it is going to be very hard for him to come back from this

Ice Cube has fuck you money - which is exactly why he can and should speak his mind. None of you Democrat shills can hold his career over his head for stepping out of line.

And you, like many people, seem to be disconnected from what the streets are saying. I don't think you have any idea how many people agree with Cube.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Ice Cube has fuck you money - which is exactly why he can and should speak his mind. None of you Democrat shills can hold his career over his head for stepping out of line.

And you, like many people, seem to be disconnected from what the streets are saying. I don't think you have any idea how many people agree with Cube.

Ain't enough "fuck you money" in the world would make me sit down with Trump

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
121691509_4004340932913601_2128629855636478080_n.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Nick Cannon has fuck you money to.
c8e65ac6ddcf5e2eec2dc929ffd14d00.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This is why ice cube is tripping these greedy motherfuckers trump been letting them get away with murder with his tax code....its time to correct that bullshit.

@Camille

what has been ESPECIALLY interesting and revealing...

many of the points Ice Cube is "negotiating" for?

is apparently currently EXISTING legislation.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
won’t be. He didn’t ask for specifics for so-called blacks and is pushing LGBTism on his shows. Story will be forgotten soon.

now, if he said anything about demanding reparations, he would be getting trashed and labeled a Trump supporter.

I thought you were smarter than that to see the difference.
Has this been discussed yet?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

@Camille

what has been ESPECIALLY interesting and revealing...

many of the points Ice Cube is "negotiating" for?

is apparently currently EXISTING legislation.
Thus the reason people are like what the fuck :confused:
Dude comes out of nowhere talking that hold your vote, then he comes forth supposedly speaking for black folk.:confused:
Well if you want to appoint yourself the spokesman for black folk. Then the first thing he should have done is left his ego at home (people have to come to me), then educate yourself on the issues, and see if such legislation is already in the works.

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, that's because democrat voters have been programmed to believe Democrat politicians is going to save them, but are afraid to speak out against Democrats cause they don't see no flaws with them but can't tell you no faults with them.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor