Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is just another man-hating blackademic who can't stand the idea of black men asserting ourselves and being the leaders we rightfully are. The democrats have propped these women up as the saviors of the community and these woman see us not following beind them and democrats in lockstep as a threat.

Look at who agrees with her:

I'm glad some of us actually are starting to get it, every time we try to do something we end up fighting with our own. It's a played script, reason why they always separate black men, black women spaces... when times like this come we beef with each other.

Not surprising, the educational aspect always come into play first.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s crazy that Ice Cube used to be “The Nigga Ya Love to Hate” all while rapping “I’ll never have dinner with the President.” A few Friday joints and a pair of Are We There Yet sequels and he’s Mr Hollywood. I ain’t mad at him; get that paper. But don’t come at the people who supported you throughout your career on some crossover bullshit. Fucking Khalid Abdul Muhammad had gotta be rolling in his grave at this bullshit. Does Cube REALLY think that the Chump Administration is gonna invest $500 billion in some niggas? Mothafuckas can’t even get decent health care and the hood is full of food deserts! And why is the homes coming out with this shit 3 weeks before election time? Nigga! A few months ago he was saying don’t vote! I need Cube to sit the fuck down and figure out how to get Chris Tucker in Last Friday!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Cube was smart enough to recognize Jerry Heller, but not Trump?

Why didn't he give a plan to Jerry in order to keep NWA together?

Oh, I know why. Jerry was the devil and you can't work with him, you have to build your own.

Maybe Cube, Diddy, Dre and a few of these cats could buy property, install businesses and encourage entrepreneurs. Build black wallstreet pt. 2 and keep cac's out of the shit.

If you build it, they will come. As much as I personally dislike Tyler Perry, he built a fucking studio that young black creators can use.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

I didn’t bother to read thru the thread knowing folks are going back and forth on the topic and not listening to each other.

The Above Link talks about Ice Cube and he confirms that both the Trump and Biden folks had contacted him.

Biden’s people kept quiet on the matter, Trumps folks blasted to the world of their contact with Ice Cube.

It shows they only care about bamboozling Black folks to support and vote for Trump.

The story is from the Washington Post. The WP is not fake news and report facts.

Bob Woodward is Associate Editor there and he has put Trump on blast and helped bring Pres. Nixon down with Watergate.

Also, Trump does not not control the US Govt checkbook. Congress controls it.

SoH Pelosi will have no problem getting a bill passed in the House on this.

Sen. McConnell ain’t gonna do jack shit. He ain’t doing shit for Covid stimulus and does not give 2 Fucks about the poor white folks in his state of Kentucky.

At the end....this is just a modern day version of “Forty Acres And A Mule”.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
janky-promoters-047a8c35-bd44-496f-aa44-74d02b0881c-resize-750.jpg
All perspective.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didn’t bother to read thru the thread knowing folks are going back and forth on the topic and not listening to each other.

The Above Link talks about Ice Cube and he confirms that both the Trump and Biden folks had contacted him.

Biden’s people kept quiet on the matter, Trumps folks blasted to the world of their contact with Ice Cube.

It shows they only care about bamboozling Black folks to support and vote for Trump.

The story is from the Washington Post. The WP is not fake news and report facts.

Bob Woodward is Associate Editor there and he has put Trump on blast and helped bring Pres. Nixon down with Watergate.

Also, Trump does not not control the US Govt checkbook. Congress controls it.

SoH Pelosi will have no problem getting a bill passed in the House on this.

Sen. McConnell ain’t gonna do jack shit. He ain’t doing shit for Covid stimulus and does not give 2 Fucks about the poor white folks in his state of Kentucky.

At the end....this is just a modern day version of “Forty Acres And A Mule”.
Pretty much.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hilarious bro!!

Y'all don't understand.

The most reported thread of the year was the one I made exposing all of the pro-whites / Democratic shills as Russians / Russian influenced.

the pro-white poster hates when the mirror shows their reflection.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The most reported thread of the year was the one I made exposing all of the pro-whites / Democratic shills as Russians / Russian influenced.

the pro-white poster hates when the mirror shows their reflection.

I keep on saying these shills think the way they think because they're not in the situation most black folks in, they have very same conservative ideals like whites they just socialize black.

Push comes to shove they expose themselves. Biden has a history and no white man who been a true friend of black men and for them to think like this when Cube is focused on getting MONEY period to black folks they worried about who it comes from rather than having it simply because they don't need it.

Malcolm X met with the damn KKK, hell Roland Martin interview Richard Spencer but they at Cube trying to get money from Trump. Hypocrites.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really.....who holds on to the exact same political views from their early 20s for 25+ years?
That just doesn’t apply to politics. If any person is the same as they were 25 years prior and not wiser or have evolved in their thinking, they are likely mentally and emotionally ill or DEAD.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Not really.....who holds on to the exact same political views from their early 20s for 25+ years?

He came out with a album in 2018 bashing Trump and American politics.

The album is titled “Everythang’s Corrupt” and the first single released was “Arrest The President” talking about Trump.

It’s one of the reasons he is getting heat on this.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I keep on saying these shills think the way they think because they're not in the situation most black folks in, they have very same conservative ideals like whites they just socialize black.

Push comes to shove they expose themselves. Biden has a history and no white man who been a true friend of black men and for them to think like this when Cube is focused on getting MONEY period to black folks they worried about who it comes from rather than having it simply because they don't need it.

Malcolm X met with the damn KKK, hell Roland Martin interview Richard Spencer but they at Cube trying to get money from Trump. Hypocrites.

Has anyone called Brittney Cooper a coon yet? Because I can see the damn puppet hole in her back :eek2:

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yeah, but when you’re Ice Cube and you have built a career bashing politicians and White America and then do something like this? It raises eyebrows. It’s like when Farrakhan and theNation of Islam got in bed with the Church of Scientology. The Nation built its foundation on “The white man is the devil” and then these cats go and join forces with an organization that could give two shits about black folks unless you got money.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the reason Ice Cube is getting heat is not the album but because he is asking for SPECIFCS for ONLY the so-called black community. @KingTaharqa pointed this out earlier.

Asking for tangibles for only so-called native blacks aka DOAS aka ADOS is strictly forbidden in politics if you are familiar with “municipal disinvestment” also known as “benign neglect”. It started in 1949 and culminated in the late 1960s and was purposely put in place to keep us locked out economically and socially.

If Ice Cube talked about #BLM or benefits for fake minority groups (e.g. LGBT and immigrants) he would be getting elevated legend status, you would be seeing him on Good Morning America, you would be seeing articles about all of his music being bought in record numbers and his movies suddenly popping up all over TV but he didn’t so the Khazars sent their shills to outright attack him. He deserves to be defended because he literally put his livelihood on the line.

I hope that helps you see things more clearly, brotha.

He came out with a album in 2018 bashing Trump and American politics.

The album is titled “Everythang’s Corrupt” and the first single released was “Arrest The President” talking about Trump.

It’s one of the reasons he is getting heat on this.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
the reason Ice Cube is getting heat is not the album but because he is asking for SPECIFCS for ONLY the so-called black community. @KingTaharqa pointed this out earlier.

Asking for tangibles for only so-called native blacks aka DOAS aka ADOS is strictly forbidden in politics if you are familiar with “municipal disinvestment” also known as “benign neglect”. It started in 1949 and culminated in the late 1960s and was purposely put in place to keep us locked out economically and socially.

If Ice Cube talked about #BLM or benefits for fake minority groups (e.g. LGBT and immigrants) he would be getting elevated legend status, you would be seeing him on Good Morning America, you would be seeing articles about all of his music being bought in record numbers and his movies suddenly popping up all over TV but he didn’t so the Khazars sent their shills to outright attack him. He deserves to be defended because he literally put his livelihood on the line.

I hope that helps you see things more clearly, brotha.

Reread the post I made.

I said “It Was One Of The Reasons”.

I did not say it was the only reason.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
My nigga

And I'm dead serious right now

Do you have any type of learning disability?
No, I'm not like you so I can't relate. Is this your way of explaining yourself?

Once again, you asked 50 million questions but can't answer one. How is your white daddy Biden going to help you?

You put everything down that is black united and lifting ourselves up but can't answer one question how the white man who has been spitting in your face this entire time is now going to help you. brainwashed dumbocrat

Last edited:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cube was smart enough to recognize Jerry Heller, but not Trump?

Why didn't he give a plan to Jerry in order to keep NWA together?

Oh, I know why. Jerry was the devil and you can't work with him, you have to build your own.

Maybe Cube, Diddy, Dre and a few of these cats could buy property, install businesses and encourage entrepreneurs. Build black wallstreet pt. 2 and keep cac's out of the shit.

If you build it, they will come. As much as I personally dislike Tyler Perry, he built a fucking studio that young black creators can use.

Diddy has announced "Our Black Party"!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He might be into something but the narrative is now around Trump and Maga, not Cube initiatives. He lost control
I disagree. The narrative is more about the dems to make a counter offer.
he didn’t lose control. Trump just gave him initiative to make the dems up the anti.
at what point do you realize when you have value and insert yourself as a player in the game and not a pawn.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
he didn’t lose control. Trump just gave him initiative to make the dems up the anti.
at what point do you realize when you have value and insert yourself as a player in the game and not a pawn.
Counter offer to what?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Make an offer? Does Mr. Cube know he can look up bills passed in Congress online?

I watched the Ice Cube video for 2 minutes. I stopped it when he started sounded like my brother. The same brother that let YouTube led him down a hole of blaming Jews for pretty much everything wrong on this planet.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Make an offer? Does Mr. Cube know he can look up bills passed in Congress online?

I watched the Ice Cube video for 2 minutes. I stopped it when he started sounded like my brother. The same brother that let YouTube led him down a hole of blaming Jews for pretty much everything wrong on this planet.
I've seen two dudes who came off as intelligent but ended up looking unintelligent after entering into lanes that weren't theirs.
Mos Def and now Ice Cube.:smh::smh:

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Would be nice if y’all niccas would even trrrrry to strategize
THANK YOU.

They are too busy bashing anyone with a plan....and then stay in company with the white man that continues to not do shit with them.

It makes no sense. If we could collectivize and leverage our labor and talent, we could get real results. Instead, we ride with promises while having a white savior complex.

We are getting played and it's delaying our progress.