I watch women's college volleyball

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Threads like this disprove that stupid shit about White Girls not having any shape.

I used to think that shit too until I traveled to The West Coast in the early 90s, and did a jaunt from the Pacific Northwest (where I ended up staying for 14 years) down to California. When I was in Cali, and did some beach-going, I was looking at all these White chicks like...DDDAAAAYYYYUUUMMMM!!!

And since I've been back in New York for 8 years already, I noticed more and more White (and even Asian) women with the same form as many of these V-Ball chicks. Many of them are hitting the gym on a consistent basis. Or just simple jogging activities. Though I will say that in talking with these women, I find that many of them are from The West Coast. Mostly California. And I already related my story in another thread about this tall White Chick from Texas who had all the Black/Latino dudes at my gig going GA-GA!

Most of these women do not take their bodies and health for granted.
It's all about maintenance.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
tha ass on this gal

vv_m.jpg

v.jpg

this the ass pic i was talking bout

Vineece%20Verdun.jpg

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Threads like this disprove that stupid shit about White Girls not having any shape.

I used to think that shit too until I traveled to The West Coast in the early 90s, and did a jaunt from the Pacific Northwest (where I ended up staying for 14 years) down to California. When I was in Cali, and did some beach-going, I was looking at all these White chicks like...DDDAAAAYYYYUUUMMMM!!!

And since I've been back in New York for 8 years already, I noticed more and more White (and even Asian) women with the same form as many of these V-Ball chicks. Many of them are hitting the gym on a consistent basis. Or just simple jogging activities. Though I will say that in talking with these women, I find that many of them are from The West Coast. Mostly California. And I already related my story in another thread about this tall White Chick from Texas who had all the Black/Latino dudes at my gig going GA-GA!

Most of these women do not take their bodies and health for granted.
It's all about maintenance.

:yes:
Man you never lie. Their aint much you can find on a sists that you can find on any others chicks now-a-days

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
5 look like she has a donk

5.jpg

edit: not quite a donk, just thick

Blog-BN-AM-20110903-00043.jpg

Blog-BN-C1D38665.jpg

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
man the justice aint served with these small ass pics, same for the above post

imagest.jpg
imagesg.jpg
imagest.jpg

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bookmarked

i find it amazing women's volleyball hasn't taken off more here... it is a very athletic and explosive game, and the females are in amazing shape.

nicolebranaghelaineyoungs-500x761.jpg

813_Branagh_Youngs.jpg

AVP+Crocs+San+Francisco+Open+azRBeANQbs1l.jpg

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
th_792048720_7_122_1180lo.jpg

#2 has a nice pussy 'print.'

and a few yrs ago, st. mary's college (california) had two women on their team with a whole lotta ass meat. :yes:

i can't find any pics tho. :(:smh:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
1_178.jpg

this must be the infamous, "fat pussy chinese dancing team" that i keep hearing bout...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

maaaaaan, dats a lotta pussy meat showing.