I watch women's college volleyball

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interestingly except for 1 or 2 blacks most of the women posted fall in the "other" category. The point being i don't get how some cats are like "i dont find other women attractive unless their sisters etc" IMO you have to be blind! Further, Its very common now to find as an example white women with thighs, and ass and nice tits!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
volleyball-shorts-15.jpg

volleyball-shorts.jpg

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
Registered
Sweeeeet jesus
All these shits cray, but this one caught my eye in particular

60f63572-764b-20aa.jpg

Stick my whole tongue in her ass!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sweeeeet jesus
All these shits cray, but this one caught my eye in particular

60f63572-764b-20aa.jpg

Stick my whole tongue in her ass!

Not saying she is not....desirable but considering some of the other pics i think you did not chose wisely!

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
shhhh dont tell nobody...I break up the monotony of my workouts by doing some Crossfit, and ended up getting my Cert in it, and if you go to train at a crossfit near you...this is all there is:yes:

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
What happened to that thread that had facebook homegrowns in it? There were a few college sports chicks in there that had pics of them naked, getting fucked and cum all over there faces. Dumb ass college bitches put it all on the net.

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
Doc Rivers daughter plays for her college and she's thick too. BGOL CSI could probably hook it up :lol:

Found them

qz3t41.png

i1zjfa.png

bir09c.png

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Doc Rivers daughter plays for her college and she's thick too. BGOL CSI could probably hook it up :lol:

Found them

qz3t41.png

i1zjfa.png

bir09c.png

if she got that lazy eye like his ugly son, me no gusta.:smh:

but then again there's always paper bags
39322_1401491353119_1107360584_31211665_7723372_n.jpg

Callie-Rivers-has-enjoyable-curves.jpg

Last edited: