fal16.jpg

fal19.jpg

fal23.jpg

fal56.jpg

Last edited:

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to a volleyball tournament and damn near passed out dizzy from all the ass & phat pussy every where you look. That shit turned me out.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they are hands down my favorite female athletes physique wise.....

Tall...with hips ass and thighs....

Make me hum a Campbell's soup song....

brazil_vollyball2.jpg

3853735539_6e843fd1f5_z.jpg

I remember in college Kobe Byant s sister used to come into the training room (She played Volleyball for my alma mater)...She was bad as shit...thick as hell....getting her volleyball treatment on.......

Last edited:

Firefox

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah man. Volleyball chicks got it going on. I used to fuck with one in college. She wasnt the baddest one, but I use to always come to her practices and see her and alot of her fine ass teammates working it out. Yeah their legs and asses be on point.:yes: Love them beach volleyball chicks too..

I also agree about track and field and runner chicks. I do marathons now and let me tell you, the women that I see at these races are off the chain. Every nationality, every color, every body type you can imagine. Love it!:yes:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah man. Volleyball chicks got it going on. I used to fuck with one in college. She wasnt the baddest one, but I use to always come to her practices and see her and alot of her fine ass teammates working it out. Yeah their legs and asses be on point.:yes: Love them beach volleyball chicks too..

I also agree about track and field and runner chicks. I do marathons now and let me tell you, the women that I see at these races are off the chain. Every nationality, every color, every body type you can imagine. Love it!:yes:

yea i know what you mean fam.....

iu.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
man i been trying to find some good pic os some sista's but really havent been able to....

2009 Southern University Volleyball Team
h ttp://jbc3photo.smugmug.com/Volleyball/2009-Volleyball/2009-SU-Volleyball-Team/9744510_wSNR3T#659881800_kHL9c

*take the space out

some heat like this, third chick is bad
random.mg