I usually never give investment advice but....

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bout 30 black whips, jeezy was in the new vette, probably 75-80 niggas in black tees, and all the chicks in the bmf bitch shirts back when yall niggas had never heard of Boo and the billboard was up. Idek where the fuck we were, compound maybe? That was back when I brought hunna packs of beans out w me, I can't remember.

I done lived 10 lives homie. If you wanna know just ask. Funny you picked one that i had something for lol

@killagram

Well dayum

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Just a guy i get advice just sharing

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You've heard multiple tell you about NIO, this will be one of those situations where you going to be mad at yourself for not jumping on this high probability trade. These don't come around very often. At least do $100.00 direct buy. Or a $12 or $13 strike price call contact. I'm grabbing 100 with a Aug 7th end date. I will update throughout the day. I dont plan to hold this overnight.

Today (more likely this week) will be a strong market day. MSFT is nearing highs in PM. Look for the slight morning dip and grab a couple of call contacts. You can make a quick couple hundred or thousands depending on your risk tolerance.

Remember, get you profit and get out. You can always take out your initial investment and reinvest the profit which will guarantee you are always up.

Rise and grind!!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've heard multiple tell you about NIO, this will be one of those situations where you going to be mad at yourself for not jumping on this high probability trade. These don't come around very often. At least do $100.00 direct buy. Or a $12 or $13 strike price call contact. I'm grabbing 100 with a Aug 7th end date. I will update throughout the day. I dont plan to hold this overnight.

Today (more likely this week) will be a strong market day. MSFT is nearing highs in PM. Look for the slight morning dip and grab a couple of call contacts. You can make a quick couple hundred or thousands depending on your risk tolerance.

Remember, get you profit and get out. You can always take out your initial investment and reinvest the profit which will guarantee you are always up.

Rise and grind!!!
Has your stance on NIO changed?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Has your stance on NIO changed?
Nope. They closed above $13 today. So if you would have gotten the option contracts you would be a few thousand richer. It took a dip from $15 to $13. But, that is good for us. Try to grab one or some $14 or $15 call option contract that expires in August. You will thank me brother.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope. They closed above $13 today. So if you would have gotten the option contracts you would be a few thousand richer. It took a dip from $15 to $13. But, that is good for us. Try to grab one or some $14 or $15 call option contract that expires in August. You will thank me brother.
Oooh Weee
Thanks!
:thumbsup:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn i gotta get into options...

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any of you hear about a possible market crash next week? Worth it to sell off now and pick up next week after rebound?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Keep your eye on MSFT. It dipped below $200 earlier today. If it does it again, grab any August call option contract with a strike price of $200 and wait for the payday.

If the price is below $202, You may want to consider a call option contract of $205 with a late August expiration.

You can pay this month's mortgage or rent this play.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If you followed my advice regarding $MSFT, you are doing the money dance. $MSFT hit $213 this morning! This is definitely one of those "I told you so" moments. Secure your profits. Sell your option contract today. You can always buy another one. So, it will seem like you should hang on to it, but in reality, your contract will continue to lose value over time.

You are welcome. Your mortgage has been paid for at least a month.

:dance:

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
If you followed my advice regarding $MSFT, you are doing the money dance. $MSFT hit $213 this morning! This is definitely one of those "I told you so" moments. Secure your profits. Sell your option contract today. You can always buy another one. So, it will seem like you should hang on to it, but in reality, your contract will continue to lose value over time.

You are welcome. Your mortgage has been paid for at least a month.

:dance:

Bro workhorse is up to $17.50 should i sale? I bought my shares at $12.50. Im wondering if this is the high ceiling for this stock

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Bro workhorse is up to $17.50 should i sale? I bought my shares at $12.50. Im wondering if this is the high ceiling for this stock
It depends if your goal is building equity or building capital. If you were to sell, would you buy other stock? or spend the money on some non-investment? Are looking to build long term wealth? Statistically, $20 is the year max, so right now and around $18 - $19 is a good benchmark for selling.

It's been holding steady between $15 and $17 per share over the past few weeks.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
MSFT shot up today. You will have a couple more days to benefit. Tomorrow's play would be to grab a call order with $220 strike price with an Expiration in September.

If you are nervous. Dont be. There aren't many sure things. This is it. At the very least, tomorrow grab 1 call option contract right at 9:30am. You will make money. Sell it at 3:50pm.

Sell when you see your profit in a few hours or the next day. Do not hold this contract for too long.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Hold off on the $220 MSFT call option. There has been a selloff during the premarket. It may be possible to get it at $210 which would be the lick.

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold off on the $220 MSFT call option. There has been a selloff during the premarket. It may be possible to get it at $210 which would be the lick.
Please holla back on this one... I only got one the last time you hipped us to it (my 1st option deal) gonna grab a couple or three this time, I would feel a lot more comfortable with whatever heads-up you go for us..... Thanks again

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Got an email from a sister that attended the talk I told y'all about earlier this year. She was telling me how she has outperformed her 401K by leaps and bounds and has set herself up on the path towards early retirement. This reminded me that I hadn't posted an update in a while.

*The total growth (using the period January 27 - August 27) is 28%.

*The average 401K growth has been less than 5%.

*Disney is the only stock not performing as expected, but this was before COVID-19 when I made the pick. Nonetheless, I am confident that Disney will come out of this strong as ever and a few people will get rich off of the mouse.

Stock
27-Jan
27-Aug
% Growth
AAPL
308.95​
500.04​
38%​
MSFT
162.28​
226.58​
28%​
AMD
49.26​
83.80​
41%​
NFLX
342.88​
526.27​
35%​
TSLA
558.02​
2238.75​
75%​
VOO
297.23​
320.07​
7%​
GOOG
1433.9​
1634.33​
12%​
GOOGL
1431.73​
1628.52​
12%​
DIS
135.9​
133.73​
-2%​
Please feel free to drop questions here if you have them. I guarantee the question you have is the same question several others have. Again, this is what I do. I have helped hundreds get on the road to financial freedom. This is my way to pay it forward for all the blessings I have received. It is never too late to get started and you can start with as little as $10.00.