I love curly hair!

46a7e37539972.jpg


4c6a208e8524e.jpg


4d114b4d4f4ba.jpg


Tania Maria Quinones

4cb8a50b09cbb.jpg


4c1263ac1b970.jpg


4c1263d1f169e.jpg


4c45d5616459a.jpg


Dominique Davis

4cb4c91b61005.jpg


4cb4c859286a4.jpg




490b36383fd1f.jpg


4c44c7d9c49b8.jpg


4d7cda369220a.jpg

http://www.goddessupclose.com/

4b2a8df2757a4.jpg


4be6ee75def7e.jpg


4bddd3cfd3154.jpg


4b4ce8c9284f0.jpg


4c34a06b80974.jpg
 
Ok...

It's my thing too, but I'm trying to find a curly chick with a certain body type, and I'm almost convinced it doesn't exist. These chicks don't have BAD bodies, but ...

...

Edit: Okay ... that Achonti Shanise chick got the body, but I'm looking for a certain type of face. Someone who looks like a Paula Patton...
 
Okay maybe I need therapy, LOL, but it has always been something that attracted me from way back. Not sure what it is.... paging Dr. Phil....

I mean we all have something that attracts us, hair, eyes, lips, chest, hips, ass, legs and even feet and toes... Curly hair just does it for me.


Some girls look good with it, some dont. I dont care if they bald head as long as they are fine with one exception. Those multicolored ghetto styles or dookie braids got to go. Hate that shit:hmm:
 
Ok...

It's my thing too, but I'm trying to find a curly chick with a certain body type, and I'm almost convinced it doesn't exist. These chicks don't have BAD bodies, but ...

...

Edit: Okay ... that Achonti Shanise chick got the body, but I'm looking for a certain type of face. Someone who looks like a Paula Patton...


Ok Sir I accept your Bigfoot challeng and will see what I can find....
*He gonna make me go pull out my archives*
 
Ok Sir I accept your Bigfoot challeng and will see what I can find....
*He gonna make me go pull out my archives*

Don't hurt yourself, bro'.

I've been on this quest for a hot minute, lol.

It has boggled my mind as to how chicks with THAT much Black in tend to have the lower bodies of White women.

My ex had the hips, but her ass ... she got from her momma.

Also, I want to see it on one of those chicks who look like the perfect blend of Black and White in the face(i.e. Paul Patton; Karyn Parsons; Vanessa Williams). That would be crazy.
 
18ce0b13-a10f-f12f.jpg


Ok I don't this one has ever been Identified but she is the mystical one you have been looking for Supreme?
 
18ce0b13-a10f-f12f.jpg


Ok I don't this one has ever been Identified but she is the mystical one you have been looking for Supreme?

That chick is clearly a Latina.

Thick and curly/wavy Latina's aren't exactly hidden treasures. I could roll down to Orlando and find 'em pretty easily.

But, that chick you posted is bad, nonetheless.
 
Originally posted by KOSE
http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=585684

Had to add her to my collection!

1825854407.jpg


Naj'a Irie
School Golden West Community College (Huntington Beach, California)
Major Psychology
Date of Birth April 22, 1992
Height 5'3"
Weight 115 lbs.
Measurements 34C-28-34

http://c3kayyy.tumblr.com/archive

Download
http://turbobit.net/pbvnvonf9jav.html
http://depositfiles.com/files/g317waulq
http://www.filesonic.com/file/811591294/Coed2011_w0403_Naja_Irie.r























 
Back
Top