I love curly hair!

Artsho

Support BGOL
Registered
Kimbella - Julez Santana's baby momma (2 times)

Kimbella-22.jpg

kimbella%20-%2034.jpg

kimbella%20-%2027.jpg

kimbella%20-%2050.jpg

kimbella%20-%2040.jpg

kimbella%20-%2051.jpg

kimbella%20-%2059.jpg

kimbella%20-%204.jpg

kimbellafeat.jpg

Juelz-and-Kimbella.jpg

kimbella4.jpg

Kimbella-06.jpg

Oh and a phat ass too...

malaki

Star
Registered
just for the sake of argument what is curly hair doing for you? i honestly don't give a shit either way.

PsyenceRawk

Rising Star
Registered
I must say, I have a thing for women with curly hair... No matter what ethnic background. All my ex's have had CURLY ass hair. its something that attracts me... Curly hair and BIG brown eyes, that shit just does it for me. :dunno:

tumblr_lfar1282Hb1qae60zo1_500.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Artsho

Support BGOL
Registered
just for the sake of argument what is curly hair doing for you? i honestly don't give a shit either way.

Okay maybe I need therapy, LOL, but it has always been something that attracted me from way back. Not sure what it is.... paging Dr. Phil....

I mean we all have something that attracts us, hair, eyes, lips, chest, hips, ass, legs and even feet and toes... Curly hair just does it for me.

malaki

Star
Registered
Okay maybe I need therapy, LOL, but it has always been something that attracted me from way back. Not sure what it is.... paging Dr. Phil....

I mean we all have something that attracts us, hair, eyes, lips, chest, hips, ass, legs and even feet and toes... Curly hair just does it for me.

yeah I mean I used to be into the mixed chicks look heavy but now I'm like....you female? not crazy? look decent? you're good :lol: no time to worry about how curly her fuckig hair is.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
yeah I mean I used to be into the mixed chicks look heavy but now I'm like....you female? not crazy? look decent? you're good :lol: no time to worry about how curly her fuckig hair is.

You know what, even though I love curly hair too, as I've gotten older I share these exact same sentiments too. :lol: :smh:

nyyyyce

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
normal_11.JPG

dammmmmmmnn son. honey is on the come up. great pic of her.:yes::D just enough GRADUAL weight loss - unlike those new Raven Symone pics.:puke: