Okay maybe I need therapy, LOL, but it has always been something that attracted me from way back. Not sure what it is.... paging Dr. Phil....
I mean we all have something that attracts us, hair, eyes, lips, chest, hips, ass, legs and even feet and toes... Curly hair just does it for me.

Ok...
It's my thing too, but I'm trying to find a curly chick with a certain body type, and I'm almost convinced it doesn't exist. These chicks don't have BAD bodies, but ...
...
Edit: Okay ... that Achonti Shanise chick got the body, but I'm looking for a certain type of face. Someone who looks like a Paula Patton...
Ok Sir I accept your Bigfoot challeng and will see what I can find....
*He gonna make me go pull out my archives*
![]()
Ok I don't this one has ever been Identified but she is the mystical one you have been looking for Supreme?
yeah she a bad bitch![]()
dammmmmmmnn son. honey is on the come up. great pic of her.just enough GRADUAL weight loss - unlike those new Raven Symone pics.
![]()
I made the woman I'm looking for in MS Paint:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3857/haveyouseenher.jpg
![]()
Naj'a Irie
School Golden West Community College (Huntington Beach, California)
Major Psychology
Date of Birth April 22, 1992
Height 5'3"
Weight 115 lbs.
Measurements 34C-28-34
http://c3kayyy.tumblr.com/archive
Download
http://turbobit.net/pbvnvonf9jav.html
http://depositfiles.com/files/g317waulq
http://www.filesonic.com/file/811591294/Coed2011_w0403_Naja_Irie.r
![]()