I just heard a good joke. Y'all got any?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
50673316_2294168863955364_6507850840512921600_n.jpg

:cool:
Have a car though, avocado

Ha

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
A string walks into a bar with a few friends and orders a beer. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve strings here."

The string goes back to his table. He ties himself in a loop and messes up the top of his hair. He walks back up to the bar and orders a beer.

The bartender squints at him and says, "Hey, aren't you a string?"

The string says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot."

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A Joke only a True Geek will Appreciate

A young woman submitted the message below (about her relationship to her husband) to tech support. She presumably did it as a joke.

Then she got a reply that was way too good to keep to herself. The tech support people's love advice was hilarious and genius!

The Query:

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0. I immediately noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance,

particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled

many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as:

NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please

note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed, Desperate

She received this response:

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command:

I thought you loved me.html and try to download Tears 6.2. Do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works

as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or

Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta version.

Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law 1.0, as it runs a virus in the background that will

eventually seize control of all your system resources.

In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might

consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0.

Good Luck

Tech Support Team

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
If I was addicted to masturbation,

and then became addicted to sex,

would it be safe to say that my

addiction got out of hand? :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
What does the sign on an out-of-business whorehouse say?

We’re closed... Beat it!

Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?

He only comes once a year.

What’s the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?

A hooker can wash her crack and resell it.

What does one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don’t get some support, people will think we’re nuts.

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
3 little girls walk up to their father

renderTimingPixel.png

The first little girl asks, "Daddy, why is my name Rose?"

and the dad says, "because when you were born, a rose

petal fell on your head, so we decided to call you rose."

The second little girl asks, "Daddy, why is my name

Lily?" and the dad says, "because when you were

born, a lily petal fell on your head, so we decided

to call you Lily."

The third little girl says, "hurdddurflbbbbb dur."

and the dad says, "shut up Cinderblock."

:lol2: :lol2:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
This couple married for 30 years. In those 30 years, they kept lights off every time they had sex cause she was embarrassed.

The man didn't care he was embarrassed too, scared that he couldn’t please her, so during sex he always used a big dildo to please her and it worked.

Finally one night, she decided that they’d been together so long that there was no reason to be embarrassed. So in the middle of sex she reached over and turned the lamp on, only to see that her husband was using a dildo.

She said angrily, “I knew it, you asshole, explain the dildo!”

The man replied, “Ok, but first you explain those kids!”

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
This couple married for 30 years. In those 30 years, they kept lights off every time they had sex cause she was embarrassed.

The man didn't care he was embarrassed too, scared that he couldn’t please her, so during sex he always used a big dildo to please her and it worked.

Finally one night, she decided that they’d been together so long that there was no reason to be embarrassed. So in the middle of sex she reached over and turned the lamp on, only to see that her husband was using a dildo.

She said angrily, “I knew it, you asshole, explain the dildo!”

The man replied, “Ok, but first you explain those kids!”

tenor.gif

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
A group of blondes walk into a bar...
renderTimingPixel.png

A group of blondes walk into a bar and order a round of beers. They laugh and congratulate one another and finish their drinks. One blonde says to the bar tender "Another round, on me!" The bartender gets them another round of drinks and they continue to be lively and cheery and before long, finish their drinks. Another blonde says "Bartender, another round please!". The bartender walks over and says "I'll get you another round of drinks, but you have to tell me what you're celebrating." The blonde says "Well, we just finished competing a puzzle." "A puzzle?" Says the bartender, "How long did it take you?" The blonde replies "Six months". "Six months!" Exclaimed the bartender, "That's a long time for one puzzle." The blonde says. "That's not long at all, on the box it says three to four years!"

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Four married guys went fishing. After an hour or so, the following conversation took place:

First guy: “You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend.
I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house next weekend.”

Second guy: “That’s nothing! I had to promise my wife I’d build her a new deck for the pool.”

Third guy: “Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I’ll remodel the kitchen for her.”

They continued to fish until they realized the fourth guy had not said a word.

So they asked him. “You haven’t said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What’s the deal?”

Fourth guy: “I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, “Fishing, or Sex,” and she said, “Wear a sweater.”

Last edited:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
3 little girls walk up to their father

renderTimingPixel.png

The first little girl asks, "Daddy, why is my name Rose?"

and the dad says, "because when you were born, a rose

petal fell on your head, so we decided to call you rose."

The second little girl asks, "Daddy, why is my name

Lily?" and the dad says, "because when you were

born, a lily petal fell on your head, so we decided

to call you Lily."

The third little girl says, "hurdddurflbbbbb dur."

and the dad says, "shut up Cinderblock."

:lol2: :lol2:

foul ..... :lol:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
A group of blondes walk into a bar...
renderTimingPixel.png

A group of blondes walk into a bar and order a round of beers. They laugh and congratulate one another and finish their drinks. One blonde says to the bar tender "Another round, on me!" The bartender gets them another round of drinks and they continue to be lively and cheery and before long, finish their drinks. Another blonde says "Bartender, another round please!". The bartender walks over and says "I'll get you another round of drinks, but you have to tell me what you're celebrating." The blonde says "Well, we just finished competing a puzzle." "A puzzle?" Says the bartender, "How long did it take you?" The blonde replies "Six months". "Six months!" Exclaimed the bartender, "That's a long time for one puzzle." The blonde says. "That's not long at all, on the box it says three to four years!"

:giggle:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Donald Trump steps out onto the White House lawn in the dead of winter. Right in front of him, on the White House lawn, he sees “Donald Trump Sucks Dicks” written in urine across the snow.

Well, he's is pretty ticked off. He storms into his security staff’s HQ, and yells “Somebody wrote an insult in the snow on the front damn lawn! And they wrote it in urine! Whoever did it had to be standing right on the porch when he did it! Where were you guys?!” The security guys stay silent and stare ashamedly at the floor.

Trump hollers “Well dammit, don’t just sit there! Get out and find out who did this shit! I want an answer, and I want it tonight!”

The entire staff immediately jump up and race for the exits.

Later that evening, his chief security officer approaches him and says: “Well Mr. President, we have some bad news and we have some really bad news. Which do you want first?”

Trump says “Give me the bad news first.”

The officer says “Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it. The results just came back, and it was Mike Pence’s urine.”

Trump says “Oh my god... Pence... that son of a... I feel so... so... betrayed! My own vice president! Damn. ...Well, what’s the really bad news?”

The officer replies “Well, it’s Melania’s handwriting.”

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
A police officer stops a minivan full of elderly ladies being driven by an old gentleman because they’re only going 25 mph, stopping the mid-day traffic.
-
The policeman asks the driver why is he going so slow.
-
“Well that’s the speed limit, isn’t it! There was a sign saying 25 and everything!” the driver defends himself.
-
The policeman sighs, “No, sir, that’s the number of the highway you’re on. It has nothing to do with the speed limit.”
-
“Oh, so that’s what it means…” says the driver, looking shocked.
-
The officer looks at the rest of the van and notices the grannies are looking somewhat frozen and stiff.
-
“What’s up with the ladies?” he asks the driver.
-
“Um… uhh...” the driver scratches his head, “you see, we just got off highway 150…”

:money::money::money:

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
A hooded robber burst into a Kansas bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash.

On his way out the door, a brave Kansas customer grabbed the hood and pulled it off, revealing the robbers face.

The robber shot the customer without a moments hesitation.

He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking straight at him.

The robber instantly shot him also.

Everyone in the bank, by now very scared, looked intently down at the floor in silence.

The robber yelled, " Well, did anyone else see my face?"

There are a few moments of utter silence in which everyone was plainly too afraid to speak

Then, one old farmer named Bill from Missouri tentatively raised his hand and said,

"My wife got a pretty good look at you."

pointing-and-laughing.gif