HR 62 ...Here comes the Judge!! ..Da Official will he hit 62 watch ...???

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
They do. Trust me. If they didn't guys wouldn't take them. One of the things it does is allow muscles to recover faster short term. Fights off fatigue. Remember, we have muscles in our hands as well. Those are critical when it comes to contact with a baseball. When we thing of steroids the 1st thing we tend to think of is strong big muscles. Roids also help keep up those smaller muscles in your hands strong so come September when your hands are tired and those balls in July that were 420ft bombs are only 335 long outs. Judge did it clean. He's the King.

k6IQZg.jpg
He did it tested clean, yes.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
(I hate saying this…I really hate saying this…)
Barry’s record counts.
I’ve said this in another baseball thread but let’s say Bonds juiced (which I think he did but was never caught…), all the steroids did was cause the ball to travel 40-80 feet further. It did nothing to improve that man’s hand/eye coordination. That sh*t was other-worldly.
So the juice did nothing at all to improve the man actually hitting the ball so that sh*t should stand.

(I’d also like to add I’m a die-hard yankee fan…)

I agree with all this

But

Do we have PROOF it helped the ball travel further?

Cause I thought in at least bonds case it was more about healing and recovery time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
when I played baseball in college I was a power hitting 1st baseman and I had opportunity to use steroids,growth hormone and other Supplement. I never did it cause I was afraid of the possible side effects but I saw guys who had little to no power hit 400 ft home runs. I had legit 500 ft power and was told by multiple scouts that if I used the right concoction I was a shoo in to get to the Show. Steroids didn’t make Bonds,Sosa or McGhire a HOF players. What it did was a normal 350 ft fly ball became a 375 ft home run. An offstride swing that connected but had nothing behind it. With roids would have that extra pop and go 400 ft. Those 73 home runs that Bonds hit 15-20 of them would not have been home runs without the cream and human growth he was on. He had legit 45 home run power but 60+ is total bullshit same with Sosa and McGuire and I say that they along with Clemons,Palmerio and A-Rod should be in HOF. Everyone was roided up during those 5-10 years and those 5 players were clearly better than everyone else who was juicing. When Judge breaks 61 he IS the true single season HR king.

^^^^

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I agree with all this

But

Do we have PROOF it helped the ball travel further?

Cause I thought in at least bonds case it was more about healing and recovery time.
I’m an English Teacher so I am not an expert either. He said it was for “healing and recovery” purposes, but side-effects include:
1. Baseballs breaking the sound barrier.
2. Fans suffering broken hands and subdural hematomas.
3. Meteorologists wondering if baseballs hit out of the stadium will come down with anticipated precipitation.
4. Baseballs possibly traveling 40-80 ft.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m an English Teacher so I am not an expert either. He said it was for “healing and recovery” purposes, but side-effects include:
1. Baseballs breaking the sound barrier.
2. Fans suffering broken hands and subdural hematomas.
3. Meteorologists wondering if baseballs hit out of the stadium will come down with anticipated precipitation.
4. Baseballs possibly traveling 40-80 ft.

:lol::lol::lol:

And a former English teacher myself?

Salute brother

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I can see if ur a good hitter it can def help cuz steriods makes u stronger therefor u will have more power ..

so now instead of some of ur near miss home runs ...they will now def b home runs ..

so thats why i think Barry went from hittin 49 to 73 ....Sosa n Magwire also n all of them from tht era ...

so if u were jus an average hitter or just not a good hitter it cant make u hit ...

my 2 cents...

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whats the big deal when bonds has the record?

ive never seen something so far from the real record receive so much attention
Because cacs say Barry was on roids so it don't count, they trying to say Judge is the homerun king. They conveniently never talk about all the records that still stand when those records were done during an all white league. They never mention it at all. Then they act like hitters only used steroids, the pitchers were using them too.. :smh:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Because cacs say Barry was on roids so it don't count, they trying to say Judge is the homerun king. They conveniently never talk about all the records that still stand when those records were done during an all white league. They never mention it at all. Then they act like hitters only used steroids, the pitchers were using them too.. :smh:
Yeah but big Pappi is still celebrated when he was an admitted user

He's in the hall too

The whites smh

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
He broke the American League record as well as the Yankees single season record

i get that. but ive never seen anything but the overall record receive attention.
even back when sosa and mcguire were chasing it, they didnt interrupt games to show us that the national league record was broken
oh well tho

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
This
Yankee history is a huge deal in the mlb
passing those yankee great ain’t nothing it turn that other cheek about..

this is real serious for many

but at this level anyone getting this high of home runs would be celebrated
Gerrit Cole also broke the Yankees single season strikeout record

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
All those Teams n MLB need to cut that man a check ...

a lot of those series was meaningless and had sold out inflated ass ticket prices ...

not to mention what MLB was probably selling Ads for for yankee games ...:money:

tumblr_mqryid3OZd1rl95d5o1_1280.jpg

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Now they can stop cutting away from every sporting event to show Judge's at bats.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny how MLB wants up to forget about these guys

giphy.gif

DependableIgnorantAfricanhornbill-max-1mb.gif

200.gif

Well honestly I'm trying to forget about this nigga too! :roflmao:

sammy_sosa_struck_by_lightening.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It's funny how MLB wants up to forget about these guys

giphy.gif

DependableIgnorantAfricanhornbill-max-1mb.gif

200.gif

Well honestly I'm trying to forget about this nigga too! :roflmao:

sammy_sosa_struck_by_lightening.jpg

They still don't know how to deal with the steriod era. Guys like Bonds and Arod were superstars before they started juicing. What to do, what to do?

Well, look how long it took for them to address racism.