HR 62 ...Here comes the Judge!! ..Da Official will he hit 62 watch ...???

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
50 ...

88de221333709329.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Question for the baseball heads ...????

if he hits 62 would u recognize it as the record or Bond`s 73 ...?

:idea:

4480723216_ab274bffbc_o.gif

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

(I hate saying this…I really hate saying this…)
Barry’s record counts.
I’ve said this in another baseball thread but let’s say Bonds juiced (which I think he did but was never caught…), all the steroids did was cause the ball to travel 40-80 feet further. It did nothing to improve that man’s hand/eye coordination. That sh*t was other-worldly.
So the juice did nothing at all to improve the man actually hitting the ball so that sh*t should stand.

(I’d also like to add I’m a die-hard yankee fan…)

slam

Super Moderator
(I hate saying this…I really hate saying this…)
Barry’s record counts.
I’ve said this in another baseball thread but let’s say Bonds juiced (which I think he did but was never caught…), all the steroids did was cause the ball to travel 40-80 feet further. It did nothing to improve that man’s hand/eye coordination. That sh*t was other-worldly.
So the juice did nothing at all to improve the man actually hitting the ball so that sh*t should stand.

(I’d also like to add I’m a die-hard yankee fan…)

I`m on the fence n i hate being on the fence cuz like u i`m a yankees fan but dam..

if it didnt help he should have been hitting 70 or 60 plus multiple yrs ...

they were all 1 n done or 2 n done i would have to go look it up ..

:puzzled:

tumblr_lyinciz0cZ1r2wt4lo1_500.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
As long as Boone stops getting cute with the batting order, he should hit around 64-65.
DJ
Judge
Rizzo
Stanton
Torres or Donaldson

^^^That's what pitchers should have to risk by intentionally walking him.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The roid yrs put baseball back on the map they trying to act like that shit didn’t give mlb its mojo back.. they didn’t give back all that money they made due to the roid yrs and popularity.. bonds counts
^^
This
Baseball was coming off a strike with massive losses all around and that steroid era brought it back to the forefront so you gotta count it. The writers didn't give a damn back then.

As a yankees fan though when Judge hits 62 I gotta count that too

Dude basically printing his money right now. Yankees better back up that truck :money:

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^
This
Baseball was coming off a strike with massive losses all around and that steroid era brought it back to the forefront so you gotta count it. The writers didn't give a damn back then.

As a yankees fan though when Judge hits 62 I gotta count that too

Dude basically printing his money right now. Yankees better back up that truck :money:
seattle just gave a rookie player damn near 500 mill
he hits 62 yanks may have to cough up baseball's first billion dollar deal

slam

Super Moderator

some of these calls were funny ...lol

tumblr_m2j5m1wDL51r284eko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Judge hits 62 he will be the record holder in my belief,Steroid users who hit 60+ get recognized cause only 3 men did it even thou everybody was juicing to some extent back then. Bonds,Mcguire and Sosa should all be in HOF and their numbers should be in record books just have an asterick acknowledging the numbers but they did that shit juiced.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Never cared about baseball until or since the bonds/soda/McGuire days. They should juice these guys up to the gills and unleash these super soldiers on the field, would make the game so much better.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched baseball in decades. But when I watched, I watched the Dodgers. I'm not a Yankee fan at all; it's always been Dodgers over here.

But, I love to see Black people excelling at whatever they do. I love seeing records smashed by Black people. So I can pull for him without pulling for the Yankees. Do your thing, Dude.

slam

Super Moderator
Pitchers reactions r so funny ..

the 54th looks like the pitcher was like man i`m taking my ball n going home ...:lol:

slam

Super Moderator
55... :money:

man he adding $0`s to that check at the end of the season ...

dude built 4 NY and they might lose him 4 not paying him ... ...smh

tumblr_m685byWgYP1qkwsk1o1_1280.jpg

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I have no idea why anyone is still pitching to him. No other Yankee is hitting worth a damn. If these teams had just walked Judge every time, the would have all beaten the Yankees.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched baseball in decades. But when I watched, I watched the Dodgers. I'm not a Yankee fan at all; it's always been Dodgers over here.

But, I love to see Black people excelling at whatever they do. I love seeing records smashed by Black people. So I can pull for him without pulling for the Yankees. Do your thing, Dude.

Does he identify as Black? I don't know, just asking

slam

Super Moderator
Does he identify as Black? I don't know, just asking

Maybe ...but he was adopted by a cac family so u never know ...

another Bi-racial kid snatched up by a white family n makes it in a major sport ...:(

He was a beast in high school too...played Basketball n Football n was good in all 3 ...

got D-1 offers to power 5 schools ...:yes:

slam

Super Moderator
this is crazy only 4 more to tie n 5 to pass ...

dude is so clutch ...and told them kick rocks on that low ball offer and now ballin ..

most cats would fold under that kind of pressure ...:money: